• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Ah if only this completely de-confirmed him. Maybe then Fire Emblem talk wouldn't be so boring and Habanero's Signature.
If only.

On the bright side, at least we can make jokes about Chrom and that demented Kirby from There Will Be Brawl.

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration
word. sh*t ill take another Graduation.
I didn't really like Graduation all that much tbh. Kanye's rapping was really lazy, the beats were decent I guess. lol @ 808s, that album was a failed experiment IMO. MBDTF surprised us all though; I remember downloading the leak back in 2010. Yeezus... goddamn. I don't know what he was thinking. Don't get me wrong, I'm open to experimental **** and all, but wow, that album was just horrible. :S

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I thought the broken image was better for the discussion. I mean, something is going to break.

Probably his Spirit.

I didn't really like Graduation all that much tbh. Kanye's rapping was really lazy, the beats were decent I guess. lol @ 808s, that album was a failed experiment IMO. MBDTF surprised us all though; I remember downloading the leak back in 2010. Yeezus... goddamn. I don't know what he was thinking. Don't get me wrong, I'm open to experimental **** and all, but wow, that album was just horrible. :S

I agree just look at this dumb ****:

Yeah I liked graduation for the beast, but My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy just killed everything. I just miss old ye, like when his songs had some profundity. One of my favorites was heard em' say. I dunno this ***** has a screw loose or something making dumb **** like yeezus

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
*Searches Wikipedia for now defunct third-party companies with obscure characters whose licenses are in questionable legal standings.*

One of those would probably be even more improbable.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Alright, let's go back to Items, then. I'd like to see everything from every game come back if legitimately possible.(which means the original version of the Cloaking Device won't work)

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm one of the few people who don't really care for Banjo Kazooie. :/

I never grew up with the game or its sequel. I still have no interest in playing it. Just doesn't appeal to me.

To each their own though.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I never grew up with the game or its sequel. I still have no interest in playing it. Just doesn't appeal to me.

I grew up with it and it probably influenced my sense of humor a tiny bit.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

I will find you, and I will make you play them. I will make you love them.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

I actually stopped caring about BK for quite a while too. He'll always be in my heart but the fact is the franchise is now basically dead (especially while under control of Microsoft).

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I will never understand any of your posts.
You act like most of them are worth understanding.

I own the n64 versions of B-K, but they don't interest me all too much when it comes to Smash. For Rare, only Fulgore interests me.

That said, it's not like they're bad choices, because they're cool, but they have zero chance regardless.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
he tellin you to suck his ****
What? I can't hear you over my grammar senses. ._.
You act like most of them are worth understanding.

I own the n64 versions of B-K, but they don't interest me all too much when it comes to Smash. For Rare, only Fulgore interests me.

That said, it's not like they're bad choices, because they're cool, but they have zero chance regardless.
I didn't want to be mean about it.

B&K would probably have a great chance if Rare wasn't slaved off to Microsoft.

I think the Grant Kirkhope Guest Grumps was revealing on how he feels about that whole deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom