• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Playstation All Stars already claimed the cooking mama though man. they stole that from us and now Sony has Fat Princess.

I hate this character...
I think it's pretty stupid. What is it with pervs and fat women?

I mean, I'm disgusted by pervs and their obsession with "special" body parts, but when it comes to them and fat women I'm just confused.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
On a serious note, that isn't true.

I just dislike R34 and perverted art.
...So you're a prude.

As for Geno, there are other ones I'd take first. Like Crono, Terra/Tina Branford, one of the FF Mages, or Slime. I like Geno, but he's still a Mario rep, and for third party slots, I'd rather have a new series being repped.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Geno is cool with me, played Mario RPG through the Virtual console. But yeah, as a third party character I'd rather see Layton first but that's just my opinion. I still find him a better choice than a Namco rep though, especially Pac-Man... *Raises flame shield*:x

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
...So you're a prude.

As for Geno, there are other ones I'd take first. Like Crono, Terra/Tina Branford, one of the FF Mages, or Slime. I like Geno, but he's still a Mario rep, and for third party slots, I'd rather have a new series being repped.
Crono would be great, but we all know it's not gonna happen :urg:

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration
Geno is cool with me, played Mario RPG through the Virtual console. But yeah, as a third party character I'd rather see Layton first but that's just my opinion. I still find him a much better choice than a Namco rep though, especially Pac-Man... :x
This, who doeesn't love Layton?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Geno is cool with me, played Mario RPG through the Virtual console. But yeah, as a third party character I'd rather see Layton first but that's just my opinion. I still find him a much better choice than a Namco rep though, especially Pac-Man... :x
He's cool with me too, but it's the priorities thing that makes me think he wouldn't be the best possible choice. Unless Nintendo buys the rights, then he'd be great to have in to rep the Mario RPG(genre).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
...So you're a prude.

Speaking of Geno, it's a shame we'll probably never see him in an official Mario game again. Since Square Enix owns the rights to him and Mallow, and since they appeared in a Mario game first, it's unlikely we'll see them again. Maybe for one of those crossover games, like Mario Sports Mix or something Street. (I forgot how the first word of it's name is spelled, something like Idaki I think)

I've never played any of the Final Fantasy games, but I'd kind of like the Black Mage, or, being a Kingdom Hearts fan, Sora, for a Square Enix rep.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

With you constantly using those still images from that cartoon which it escapes me the title of the said cartoon you are using so many images from, I had to use this meme against you. I fight your memes with my memes now! Ha ha!

In all seriousness though what cartoon is that?
Touhou M-1 Grand Prix. It's basically a manzai competition between the Touhou cast. And it has physical DVD releases in Japan. Lucky Japan...

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
He's cool with me too, but it's the priorities thing that makes me think he wouldn't be the best possible choice. Unless Nintendo buys the rights, then he'd be great to have in to rep the Mario RPG(genre).
Yeah as a third party character I'd rather see Layton in first. But if not for that then I'm cool with him.
This, who doeesn't love Layton?
You and me both bro.
Layton is awesome!

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
You know R34 applies to both genders right?

I dislike both.

And I can tell every day you are on this site, you're getting less and less serious.
What's the point of being serious? Being serious all the time is seriously serious to the point when you get too serious you seriously make people walk away from you in a serious manner because you are being so serious about serious stuff when it really might not be serious stuff at all. Maybe your acting serious because you seriously think that we are all serious when we are not serious we are just acting serious because this is a mildly serious topic and when someone doesn't act serious we rant on them seriously for not acting serious. I find that being seriously serious all the time can lead to serious consequences... Seriously...

I hope you enjoy this mindf*ck.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Speaking of Geno, it's a shame we'll probably never see him in an official Mario game again. Since Square Enix owns the rights to him and Mallow, and since they appeared in a Mario game first, it's unlikely we'll see them again. Maybe for one of those crossover games, like Mario Sports Mix or something Street. (I forgot how the first word of it's name is spelled, something like Idaki I think)

I've never played any of the Final Fantasy games, but I'd kind of like the Black Mage, or, being a Kingdom Hearts fan, Sora, for a Square Enix rep.
Geno appeared in the first Mario & Luigi, so you never know.

Sora may not be viable due to Disney, and nobody knows if SE or Disney owns Sora, so... if it was just SE, I wouldn't have a real issue with him appearing.(regardless of my distaste for KH) But having to go through two companies? Not worth it. Regular Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest characters, though...

Black Mage would be neat. Alternatively, Red Mage with alternate costumes based upon the other Mages. Red Mage also has access to many various spells, and thanks to the costumes, can justify spells that Red Mage can't use(like Fire 4, maybe. I forgot his exact list, but he could use Black Mage-only spells at the same time) It's similar to the Ness scenario. Except a somewhat better justification.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Touhou M-1 Grand Prix. It's basically a manzai competition between the Touhou cast. And it has physical DVD releases in Japan. Lucky Japan...
Speaking of lucky countries, I really want a copy of the PAL version of Luigi's Mansion. The Hidden Mansion in that version is the Luigi's Mansion equivalent of Ocarina of Time's Master Quest.

The Hidden Mansion in America and Japan is dull as heck, just two minor changes. It's a shame Miyamto didn't think of the harder Hidden Mansion until American and Japan players said it was too easy.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
What's the point of being serious? Being serious all the time is seriously serious to the point when you get too serious you seriously make people walk away from you in a serious manner because you are being so serious about serious stuff when it really might not be serious stuff at all. Maybe your acting serious because you seriously think that we are all serious when we are not serious we are just acting serious because this is a mildly serious topic and when someone doesn't act serious we rant on them seriously for not acting serious. I find that being seriously serious all the time can lead to serious consequences... Seriously...

Collapsed because it was a bigger pic than I thought. :laugh:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Umm...sure. It was nice...

On a serious (:awesome:) note, that guy is never serious. Like never. Ever. I enjoy fooling around too, but he's never serious.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
s-so i say they bring back wavedashing and l-cancelling to shut up the competitive***s
Egh.
I think they should up the speed (which they're doing), but I dunno about wave-dashing.

I personally felt that Brawl's air-dodge felt far more natural than Melee's (and it's not because I don't know how to effectively wave-dash, because I do)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm okay with lack of Wave Dashing, unless it's applied only to some characters who could use the speed.(I.E. Bowser, Ganondorf)

Also, Villager's Final Smash should be him beating down someone with a Sea Bass. :troll:

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Egh.
I think they should up the speed (which they're doing), but I dunno about wave-dashing.

I personally felt that Brawl's air-dodge felt far more natural than Melee's (and it's not because I don't know how to effectively wave-dash, because I do)
A hard thing to believe is that wavedashing wasn't discovered in melee until like 2 years (I think correct me if I'm wrong) after its release. It was one of the biggest reasons why Mewtwo moved up so high in the tier list.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Geno appeared in the first Mario & Luigi, so you never know.

Sora may not be viable due to Disney, and nobody knows if SE or Disney owns Sora, so... if it was just SE, I wouldn't have a real issue with him appearing.(regardless of my distaste for KH) But having to go through two companies? Not worth it. Regular Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest characters, though...

Black Mage would be neat. Alternatively, Red Mage with alternate costumes based upon the other Mages. Red Mage also has access to many various spells, and thanks to the costumes, can justify spells that Red Mage can't use(like Fire 4, maybe. I forgot his exact list, but he could use Black Mage-only spells at the same time) It's similar to the Ness scenario. Except a somewhat better justification.
I am aware of his inclusion in Superstar saga, but technically it was just his design, not the character.

If Nintendo had to deal with two comanies, it wouldn't be worth it as it would take a while.

Then again, Disney did manage to obtain the rights to show a few Nintendo characters in Wreck it Ralph. But I think it would be unlikely that only Disney owns the rights to Sora and KH overall, so it would be more difficult dealing with 2 companies to get Sora in.

I just want a Square Enix rep, anyone that I'm at least a bit familiar with will do fine. (a Mage, Slime, or Sora are all fine by me)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
However, SEGA seems to be the one that might be most competent. At least, I believe so. I mean if SEGA can give Mario Kart a run for it's money with Sonic & All-Stars Racing, I think some sort of Super Smash Bros.-esque game would be perfectly plausible too.
I'd buy it if a certain silver haired Valkyrur is in the fray. *hint* *hint*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom