• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Why are there so many people double posting? It seems like there are at least a couple sets each page.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
@KingofPhantoms47: That, and the actual item is listed under Perfect Dark Trophy-wise in the Japanese version of Melee(or with the Language settings. It translates to that)

The Motion Sensor Bomb is a different case though, a more confusing one at that.

It was going to be the Proxmitiy Mine from Perfect Dark, then it got changed to the one from GoldenEye 007:, and in Brawl it returned with it's own design and was stated to come from Super Smash Bros, unlike the Cloaking Device.

I guess it was just because of the different naming.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I want there to be a character that plays similarly to Sora in Super Smash Flash. And Naruto. I don't even like that Anime.
I'm having a blast.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Double posting is any two consecutive posts from the same user even if the content is different. And it's not just you gargolione did it last page too. I thought the rule had been revoked or something.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
He accidentally quoted two posts separately. It wasn't onpurpose at all.

@Opossum: Heh. Close enough! :awesome:

I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of unique health recovery item in Adventure Mode.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I double post from time to time

not intentionally though, it's more because I figure by the time I hit the reply button, someone would have already posted by then

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That could work.

Something generic and unique like the food items were. Or maybe Animal Crossing Fruits. :p
If there were AC trees in some levels, and you could attack them to get them to drop, I'd like that.

You could also have the special apples from Super Paper Mario, the ones from the Overthere Stair level, each with a different effect upon eating them.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Today is my birthday. It's actually July 21 instead of July 14. It's just that you can't change your birthday date on here. xP

---

On items, I'd like to see an item from F-Zero and Fire Emblem appear. And an item that grants an extra life when touched. (1-UP mushroom?)

Also, have each third-party character get an item as well.

Sonic could have the shield from the classic games, and maybe have the properties of the fire, bubble, and electric shields.

---

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If there were AC trees in some levels, and you could attack them to get them to drop, I'd like that.

You could also have the special apples from Super Paper Mario, the ones from the Overthere Stair level, each with a different effect upon eating them.
That too!

Speaking of AC, maybe one of Villager's moves could have hitting someone with a Fossil-item. Like a Pachy Tail, T-Rex head, whatever.

Happy Birthday, Rebellious Treecko.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Today is my birthday. It's actually July 21 instead of July 14. It's just that you can't change your birthday date on here. xP

---

On items, I'd like to see an item from F-Zero and Fire Emblem appear. And an item that grants an extra life when touched. (1-UP mushroom?)

Sonic could have the shield from the classic games, and maybe have the properties of the fire, bubble, and electric shields.

---
Happy Birthday. :grin:

That too!

Speaking of AC, maybe one of Villager's moves could have hitting someone with a Fossil-item. Like a Pachy Tail, T-Rex head, whatever.
I want to see Villager whacking someone with ANYTHING from AC. It would be funny no matter what it is.

Although, being an LBT fan, I'd like to see a T-Rex head being used.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord

---

---
Happy birthday!!

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration

---

---
Happy birthday :33

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I want to see Villager whacking someone with ANYTHING from AC. It would be funny no matter what it is.

Although, being an LBT fan, I'd like to see a T-Rex head being used.
We already got the Bowling Ball. But if you mean swung like a Sword/Bat/Fan, etc., hmm... He could use a Parasol for yet another move. The texture should change depending his costume as well.(because why not? That little extra set of colors is fun) Same with Tools being used. Let's say he has six costumes.(maybe one could be a female set?) One would have the Normal, the next would have the Silver, and last would have the Golden. Might as well go for all nostalgia, right?

The fish could be randomized among a short set(similar to Peach's vegetables) or some could be specific attacks. Like a Blue Marlin for his Forward A since it's essentially a Swordfish.

Another Final Smash idea is that he wears the Fossils and turns into a T-Rex, able to attack for some massive damage. It'd be in the style of the Landmaster, with a small attack list, and a decent amount of time.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Yeah, the red and blue banner is cool. I don't like how the words are blocking it, though.

Silly Villager and his potted plants.

Another Final Smash idea is that he wears the Fossils and turns into a T-Rex, able to attack for some massive damage. It'd be in the style of the Landmaster, with a small attack list, and a decent amount of time.
Wait, he wears the fossils and transforms? Or does he ride the fossil?

---

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
NO! NO! NO!

His Final Smash must be BEES!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's fixed.
That's no fun.

(alright I admit it's better this way)

We already got the Bowling Ball. But if you mean swung like a Sword/Bat/Fan, etc., hmm... He could use a Parasol for yet another move. The texture should change depending his costume as well.(because why not? That little extra set of colors is fun) Same with Tools being used. Let's say he has six costumes.(maybe one could be a female set?) One would have the Normal, the next would have the Silver, and last would have the Golden. Might as well go for all nostalgia, right?

The fish could be randomized among a short set(similar to Peach's vegetables) or some could be specific attacks. Like a Blue Marlin for his Forward A since it's essentially a Swordfish.

As long as the costumes don't change the effect of the items, I'm all for this idea.

Oh, and the Final Smash possibilites for Villager are endless. All of them I've seen so far are good.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
[collapse=Since I see that your main is Wario...]
[/collapse]

Oh yeah, I'm really digging the new banner. :D

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I got it.

Final Smash: Museum.
Villager flips through his encyclopedia of animals, and whistles. The Museum then crashes down onto the stage, releasing all the animals inside. Cicadas, Sharks, Bees, and... Blathers? Ravage the stage, while Dinosaur skulls and Paintings rain down. (Blathers just runs around scared, waving his wings around. Nothing too deadly.)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Now for a Trophy version of the Sea Bass Final Smash.

"After years of being discarded, the Sea Bass uses its fishy powers to take down an opponent in a furious flurry of floundering blows. Wielding the Sea Bass like a Blue Marlin, Villager releases a torrential wave of aquatic strikes, sending the opponent reeling into the watery depths of desolation."

Thank you, and good night. *bows*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom