• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I got it.

Final Smash: Museum.
Villager flips through his encyclopedia of animals, and whistles. The Museum then crashes down onto the stage, releasing all the animals inside. Cicadas, Sharks, Bees, and... Blathers? Ravage the stage, while Dinosaur skulls and Paintings rain down. (Blathers just runs around scared, waving his wings around. Nothing too deadly.)
All it needs is stars raining down forming skull & crossbones constellations, an also scared Celeste, and Brewster throwing hot coffee at everybody.

Mr. OC

Smash Journeyman
I barely remember anything about Blazblue

I just know I stopped playing as soon as people tried talking to me in Japanese over the mic.

None of them were Japanese, in fact I'm sure a quarter of them were Mexican.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I barely remember anything about Blazblue

I just know I stopped playing as soon as people tried talking to me in Japanese over the mic.

None of them were Japanese, in fact I'm sure a quarter of them were Mexican.
I'm having a hard time thinking of Japanese with a Mexican accent.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Bees in asses, Japanese Mexicans, Blazblue nightmare fuel.

Smashboards, everyone.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My version of Villager's FS:

He plants a tree on the stage, which grows massive, and he then cuts it in half with a giant golden axe, and the two halves falls towards both sides of the stage, dealing heavy damage and knockback. After it falls, two beehives drop and bees begin to swarm his opponents, dealing low damage rapidly and juggling them. Several random fruits also drop, allowing the Villager to heal himself.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I love the fact that, no matter where the header's character images were taken from, be it promotional art, Sakurai's photos, or the trailer itself, they all mesh together perfectly.

That's a large part of why I'm looking forward to seeing even the most obvious of veterans; the HD makeover all of them will receive is enough to generate almost as much excitement for them as it does for the newcomers...well, almost.

Mr. OC

Smash Journeyman
I love the fact that, no matter where the header's character images were taken from, be it promotional art, Sakurai's photos, or the trailer itself, they all mesh together perfectly.

That's a large part of why I'm looking forward to seeing even the most obvious of veterans; the HD makeover all of them will receive is enough to generate almost as much excitement for them as it does for the newcomers...well, almost.
thats why i'm in a hurry to see CF

and i still want them to get rid of that mohawk on his helmet

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Well, when it comes to the HD remakes of characters, it's fun to make comparisons to how the quality has been revamped. Even newcomers can fall into this.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Not sure if this was answered before or not

But did they get rid of win animations?
Presumably, it's a work in progress. When we got our first glimpses at gameplay with Mega Man vs. Mario, the match ended with a generic splash image of Mega Man. Considering that the games are still in the middle of development, it can be safe to assume that the victory animations are not finished yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom