• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I liked castle seige... until it went to the teetering rock. i'm unsure if that has been in any FE game..
Castle Seige is generally a generic stage based on the concept of seizing a castle, a common feature in Fire Emblem games. It does make references to Fire Emblem games as a whole, though nothing is based on a particular location.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
omigosh I'm playing Earthbound for the first time asdaskaskoads

Morbi

Scavenger
Castle Seige is generally a generic stage based on the concept of seizing a castle, a common feature in Fire Emblem games. It does make references to Fire Emblem games as a whole, though nothing is based on a particular location.
The stage wasn't really generic though. The concept was.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
We thats lame as all ****... Maybe if I saw some Pegasus Knights and Wyvern Riders flying about fighting in the background sky; I would buy into the FE theme a bit more. But the teetering rock under the castle is pretty random...

Hope the console FE stages are as good as or better than the Feroxi arena

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Guys, seriously, back on topic. You're spamming pictures for no reason and will get the topic locked again. -_-

I asked something relevant earlier.

What AC courses do you want to see?
Well, that's a tough question seeing as all of AC simply takes place in the town, the island, and the street with the shops.

I think the island is too uninteresting to create a good stage, but the street with all the shops could be something cool. I don't know.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
As for stages in general, now that I'm playing Earthbound, I think Saturn Valley would make a fantastic stage.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, that's a tough question seeing as all of AC simply takes place in the town, the island, and the street with the shops.

I think the island is too uninteresting to create a good stage, but the street with all the shops could be something cool. I don't know.
If the stage takes place in a town, it should look different by the month.

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration
Every Smash 64 stage should be in the new Smash. Or is that too gimmicky? as if the wii u isn't gimmicky enough

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Yes, please.
I think at least every villain should have their own stage.
- Bowser's Castle
- Ganon's Castle
- Dedede's Castle
- That place in Venom where you fight Wolf [poor guy doesn't have a Castle[or does he?]]
I'm not against the idea but your presentation of what they could be made it very uninteresting XD yay... I always wanted 200 castles to fight in :D

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Yes, please.
I think at least every villain should have their own stage.
- Bowser's Castle
- Ganon's Castle
- Dedede's Castle
- That place in Venom where you fight Wolf [poor guy doesn't have a Castle[or does he?]]
I think Bowser should get an Airship. Ganondorf can have the tower from Ocarina, Dedede can have the boxing ring :troll:

vicgur

Smash Ace
I'm not against the idea but your presentation of what they could be made it very uninteresting XD yay... I always wanted 200 castles to fight in :D
Truth is, the only thing I really want is Bowser's Castle. I just thought it would be funny to mention how every villain has his own castle[and then there's Wolf, who couldn't even afford his own Final Smash]

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Truth is, the only thing I really want is Bowser's Castle. I just thought it would be funny to mention how every villain has his own castle[and then there's Wolf, who couldn't even afford his own Final Smash]
Wolf's stage could be Fichina. You know the base with the bomb in it? One of the various cool dogfights in 64

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think Bowser should get an Airship. Ganondorf can have the tower from Ocarina, Dedede can have the boxing ring :troll:
THE STAGE ORIGIN HAS BEEN REVEALED. O:

I'd like it if all the characters that cameoed in Kirby Superstar Ultra in the first Dedede fight reappeared in that stage whenever King Dedede and Kirby are on that stage.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
THE STAGE ORIGIN HAS BEEN REVEALED. O:

I'd like it if all the characters that cameoed in Kirby Superstar Ultra in the first Dedede fight reappeared in that stage whenever King Dedede and Kirby are on that stage.
So if Mario was with them. Mario would be watching Mario, Luigi etc etc

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I think I just noticed something.

Samus is killing THREE Pikmin with a single JAB!

<3 If this means what I think it means, then justice has been made. >:)
It totally made me sick how Pikmin could take more than one hit (and be FIVE of them on screen) in Brawl.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I made an AC stage. (Probably for 3Ds, now that I think about its origin)
Stage Name: Main Street

The basic gist of the stage is that you can fight on the roofs of the shops, or on the ground. There are NOT any caves of life; all roofs can be phased through. Also, of course, the shop owners make an appearance in front of their stores.
Oh, and the Museum isn't in it because "lolthisisnttemple". So Blathers can be in the photo booth or something, I dunno.
Also, Digby should be either forever alone or have Isabelle by his side.

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord

It totally made me sick how Pikmin could take more than one hit (and be FIVE of them on screen) in Brawl.
There is absolutely no context to this situation. Who knows maybe sakurai was jabbing at these pikmin for weeks and FINALLY got to take a picture once he managed to kill them :awesome:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So if Mario was with them. Mario would be watching Mario, Luigi etc etc
Or they could go the Mario Tennis way and change the palette of the backround character.

Emoticon fail.

Also, there could be up to six Pikmon on screen.

It's likely that she used a different attack before the jab, given how low the spirits are.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
It's likely that she used a different attack before the jab, given how low the spirits are.

Maybe.. but what are the odds of hitting 3 Pikmin at the same time... more than once? Even if they're just standing there. Which bring me to another point... Weren't Pikmin only disposeable when they were either flying at you or latching on to you?

I don't care if Olimar can pull out more than 3 Pikmin, as long as they can be killed in a single blow.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
I made an AC stage. (Probably for 3Ds, now that I think about its origin)
Stage Name: Main Street

The basic gist of the stage is that you can fight on the roofs of the shops, or on the ground. There are NOT any caves of life; all roofs can be phased through. Also, of course, the shop owners make an appearance in front of their stores.
Oh, and the Museum isn't in it because "lolthisisnttemple". So Blathers can be in the photo booth or something, I dunno.
Also, Digby should be either forever alone or have Isabelle by his side.
It could be roughly the same size as Hyrule Castle from SSB64 (anything bigger would suck)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Maybe.. but what are the odds of hitting 3 Pikmin at the same time... more than once? Even if they're just standing there. Which bring me to another point... Weren't Pikmin only disposeable when they were either flying at you or latching on to you?

I don't care if Olimar can pull out more than 3 Pikmin, as long as they can be killed in a single blow.
They can be killed anytime, but it's easier if they are seperated from Olimar, not necessarily when they're attacking you though.

I'm guessing she used a stronger attack before they could escape, it couldn't have been that exact jab shown in the screenshot. It may have been the attack that follows it, or a smash attack, or something like that.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I was playing Super Smash Flash 2 in training mode and I spawned an assist trophy and it was Light and Misa from Death Note and it was marvelous.

Er, also. While I was playing I noticed a cucco item that, if attacked enough, summons his cucco friends and destroys the last person to attack it.

That would be a good item to have in Sm4sh.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I was playing Super Smash Flash 2 in training mode and I spawned an assist trophy and it was Light and Misa from Death Note and it was marvelous.

Er, also. While I was playing I noticed a cucco item that, if attacked enough, summons his cucco friends and destroys the last person to attack it.

That would be a good item to have in Sm4sh.
I'd rather have the Blue Shell. :troll:

McDuckletts

Smash Ace
NNID
JaredandCompany
3DS FC
2105-8715-5535
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but what items would you guys like to see added/removed/return?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but what items would you guys like to see added/removed/return?
First off, welcome to the Smashboards! :grin:

I'd like pretty much everything from Brawl to return.

I'd like the eggs from Melee and N64 to return as well, and the Pokeball Pokemon Chansey along with it. Also the Parasol from Melee.

For new items, I'd like to see the Blue Shell from Mario Kart, the Whip from Skyward Sword, and the Goomba's Shoe from Super Mario Bros. 3.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Add:
Tanooki Leaf
Levin Sword
Cuccoos
Treasure Chests (Can also be a hostile Mimicutie from Kid Icarus Uprising)

And the less likely additions:
Beast stones (Transforms the wielder into a Taguel)
Proto-Man's scarf
Majora's Mask (gives the wearer Majora's powers, but they take 1 damage every second cause evil and all that stuff)

Remove: NONE.

Also, welcome to Smash boards! Expect daily discussions about Japanese Mexicans, Bees in peoples' asses, Fire Emblem, fruits, Banjo and Kazooie, Fire Emblem, Impa, World domination, and Fire Emblem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom