• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Wish I could've seen this cartoon, I'll have to see if I can find some eps of it somewhere.

Also, when do you plan to start doing MNUs again?
Definitely do. The show has surprisingly good plots and characters, though some *coughrotorcough* get terrible re-designs somewhere along the line.

Also, MNU's schedule is every Sunday through Thursday. The reason why we didn't get one last time was because the thread was locked.

Oh, right, Smash..
Uh, so how about this thing?

Viva Pinata for SM4SH

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Definitely do. The show has surprisingly good plots and characters, though some *coughrotorcough* get terrible re-designs somewhere along the line.

Also, MNU's schedule is every Sunday through Thursday. The reason why we didn't get one last time was because the thread was locked.

Oh, right, Smash..
Uh, so how about this thing?

Viva Pinata for SM4SH
Ahh, so I can expect one tomorrow?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
gentlemen what we need is some Mario Strikers music
No argument here.

The last 6 seconds of the Wario one always kill me. These need to play during their respective Final Smashes.

It is more metal, I like both versions of the song.

What do you think of this one?
I actually just listened to it before posting. It's alright, but I'm with Morbid. Hard to top the original.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
On the topic of Final Smashes, I'm kinda holding out for custom Final Smashes; not entirely custom, of course.
Say, Link's default FS is Triforce Slash. You can change it to either:
Fierce Deity Mask
Or The Three Medallions.
They all have different effects; Triforce Slash is the same, FD mask is like Wario Man, and 3 Medallions is like Big Gay Dance.

Thoughts?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
We're talking about music? Sadly, I'm on my phone now. :urg:

I really want a remix of Dark Bowser's battle Theme (Bowser's Inside Story).

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
On the topic of Final Smashes, I'm kinda holding out for custom Final Smashes; not entirely custom, of course.
Say, Link's default FS is Triforce Slash. You can change it to either:
Fierce Deity Mask
Or The Three Medallions.
They all have different effects; Triforce Slash is the same, FD mask is like Wario Man, and 3 Medallions is like Big Gay Dance.

Thoughts?
I'd like each character to have at least two more special B moves and three or four Final Smashes, but I doubt that will happen. D=

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Music talk? I love talking about music.

Kid Icarus: Uprising, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Zelda: Skyward Sword music, please.

[collapse="Fire Emblem: Awakening music"]
One of the enemy phase themes. This one could alternate between versions each loop. Originally, one version plays on the map, the other plays during battle scenes.

This one should be in Smash.

One of the player phase themes. Could also alternate between versions, much like one of the above themes.

Another one that should be in Smash.[/collapse]

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Music talk? I love talking about music.

Kid Icarus: Uprising, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Zelda: Skyward Sword music, please.

[collapse="Fire Emblem: Awakening music"]
One of the enemy phase themes. This one could alternate between versions each loop. Originally, one version plays on the map, the other plays during battle scenes.

This one should be in Smash.

One of the player phase themes. Could also alternate between versions, much like one of the above themes.

Another one that should be in Smash.[/collapse]
No Rival/Destiny Hogwash? I am disappoint.

SoldierSunday

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone think this Genre or style would be great for smash 4? Maybe for like grand finals of a tournament or something.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
No Rival/Destiny Hogwash? I am disappoint.
Just posted a few of my favorites... while forgetting the vast majority of the soundtrack. :p

Rival is good too. Really, FE:A's OST is very good and there are a lot of good songs that could be in SSB4.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I traveled forward in time by some hours, then back and it let me get another song from KK Rider.

I now have both songs I was looking for! Go KK Rider AND KK Song!

I don't usually travel though time. I just wanted to try something

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
We're talking about music? Sadly, I'm on my phone now. :urg:

I really want a remix of Dark Bowser's battle Theme (Bowser's Inside Story).
Yeah, that's one of my favorite battle themes. If they don't have this song in the game I'll be disappointed. :glare:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
whats so special about their mother why can't they just go to her its sonic the dude is fast and why are they a band :glare:
All I remember was that their mother was the queen of Mobius, but Eggman/Robotnik overthrew her rule and she went into hiding.He remade the whole city in this robot design.
Eggman wanted to kill off the heirs to the throne which happen to be Sonic and his 2 bad sonic OC bother and sister. You'll have better luck wikipedia-ing the show.

vicgur

Smash Ace
You guys talking about music? Okay, I'll be quick with this one, hear me out:
How 'bout some damn boss themes!? They're just perfect to get you pumped for an epic fight!
Seriously, the lack of boss themes in Brawl really disturbs me.
Come on, Sakurai! Instead of cuddly, cute, fluffy Pokémon Center theme, I want to hear EPIC, FRANTIC, AWESOME Champion theme so I can kick my friends' asses like Cynthia's Garchomp kicked mine!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Ah music... I already got my dream, Michiko Naruke is my FAVORITE game composer of all time, made famous by the Wild ARMs series. I saw that she arranged some of the music in brawl and my jaw dropped. The only thing I want is those songs to come back. I'm loyal to my favorite composer!

Why not Crazy Hand? Or Tabuu? Or a Fighting Polygon? Or a Fighting Wire-frame? Or a Fighting Alloy? Or a Primid? Or-(shot several times)
I keep saying one of these should be a ditto fighter, it'd be seriously cool!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Ah music... I already got my dream, Michiko Naruke is my FAVORITE game composer of all time, made famous by the Wild ARMs series. I saw that she arranged some of the music in brawl and my jaw dropped. The only thing I want is those songs to come back. I'm loyal to my favorite composer!

I keep saying one of these should be a ditto fighter, it'd be seriously cool!
I prefer this version over the Brawl version.
The other one is fin and all, but i don't get that Donkey Kong Country vibe from it.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I prefer this version over the Brawl version.
The other one is fin and all, but i don't get that Donkey Kong Country vibe from it.

I understand that entirely, I just like it because it sounds like my favorite composer, I'm willing to admit it's not as DKC sounding.

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
By the way, what do you think about Wario? Is he gonna make it through or not in the next Smash Bros games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom