• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reznor

work in progress
I most certainly do not agree with that sentiment. I mostly listen to Metal and Dubstep though. So I am not really sure if that holds true in another genre of music. As for Smash music? Why would I want a remix of a song I grew up listening to?
I gotta ask how can some one like dubstep it sounds like dial up mixed with techno and thats not a good thing

maybe i'm just getting old(but i'm still young :confused: )

Morbi

Scavenger
Dubstep is overrated in my opinion.

I've heard plenty of remixes that are better than the original and stay true to the original song.
I just like loud, fast, violent music. So Dubstep fits my style. Chaotic and all over the place. Metal is my main musical choice though. Dubstep is just a side genre to listen to. I think it is pretty overrated too. I am surprised that it got so popular.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I just like loud, fast, violent music. So Dubstep fits my style. Chaotic and all over the place. Metal is my main musical choice though. Dubstep is just a side genre to listen to. I think it is pretty overrated too. I am surprised that it got so popular.
I personally like many different styles of music, fast and violent is among them. I rarely listen to dubstep though.

I wouldn't want such remixes in Smash 4 though, unless the original song had a similar style.

SoldierSunday

Smash Apprentice
Dubstep and metal remixes in smash can be done right, but extremely difficult to do.
And how many nintendo games have dubstep or metal?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just got "Go KK Rider"

Next time I get a song, I'm requesting KK Song

Reznor

work in progress
guys come on we all know what genre of music would fit Smash4 the best SALSA

Morbi

Scavenger
Allow me to quote myself...
I would laugh and thank Satan.

dear god I love this song its so amazing hope it gets in

I mostly want Luigi's mansion music and this
Great song choice. I am a huge Luigi's Mansion fan. So I agree. I was actually pretty disappointed by the stage we got. They could have done SO much more. Here is to hoping the Poltergust 3000 makes a debut.

SoldierSunday

Smash Apprentice
There should be an option to choose what song you want for a stage, you hover over FD and it shows the list of songs to be chosen. Pick one and start the match i guess.

Reznor

work in progress
We were talking about our favorite music though, not what we thought should be in Smash 4.
I don't know what you guys are doing but i'm talking about music that should be in the next smash
this one would be cool also

also don't tell me spoilers I haven't finished the 2nd one yet (been busy) I just like the music

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't know what you guys are doing but i'm talking about music that should be in the next smash
this one would be cool also

also don't tell me spoilers I haven't finished the 2nd one yet (been busy reading stuff) I just like the music
I haven't finished it either.

I'm not even gonna listen to the music. lol

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I would like to see KK Song

How many games have you seen with this song?

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
K.K songs are good but the constant techno dog sounds would really annoy me after a while... Especially K.K. Metal.

Morbi

Scavenger
I want a new Fountain of Dreams stage, and a new version of the song.

I cannot stress enough how much I love that stage.
It was the most immaculate stage. It's beauty was unfathomable. The most magnificent stage with superb music. I miss it so much. Instead we got Green Greens (gags and regurgitates on floor).

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Ironically the version of that song MorbidAltruism posted is a remix of the original in Kirby Super Star Ultra. That version is more "metal" in my opinion.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It was the most immaculate stage. It's beauty was unfathomable. The most magnificent stage with superb music. I miss it so much. Instead we got Green Greens (gags and regurgitates on floor).
Eh, I like Green Greens, but I would have preffered Fountain of Dreams. (or both)

Ironically the version of that song MorbidAltruism posted is a remix of the original in Kirby Super Star Ultra. That version is more "metal" in my opinion.

It is more metal, I like both versions of the song.

What do you think of this one?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If we're going to include cartoon theme songs

The best one ever made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom