• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
4chan is not as bad as people think. I think the reason why people think it's full of trolls is because of the anonymous nature of the site, meaning you can display your opinions without hurting your reputation. It's a good site if you simply want to express something without risks.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Yeah, and I can also do rocket punches, generate electricity from my body, chuck plasma, do phoenix stance, hop kicks, tiger knees, and break dance sweeps.

The bold's the real stuff.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Kuma is secretly a bonus character in Tekken Tag 2. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I learned my MMA stuff from a fighting game too. Specifically Luigi in Smash

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I
I wasn't talking sale wise. I was talking about people saying that the Wii and DS were going to fail.
That is nothing new. There was even people thinking that the NES and SNES were going to fail. Its just escalated since the Nintendo 64 due to Nintendo no longer being the market leader and Sega dropping out the hardware market.

D

Deleted member

Don't know about you guys, but I would actually like to see the ****storm. It would be entertaining to see people bashing their heads against the wall from drowning in stupidity.

Which reminds me, I would really like to use Skype with a select few users here and get a real time reaction to be everything that happens at E3.
It's my Smashboards username.

Done and done.

Actually, for some reason, I've been thinking of E3 as the end to this news drought and all of our suffereing, but really, it's only the beginning if you think about it. Mr. Bones' Wild Ride won't stop till the game is released...

volbound1700

Smash Master
I am surprised we haven't got into a Melee vs. Brawl argument yet, that seems to dominate the General discussion, there is like 10 threads about it on the first page alone.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I am surprised we haven't got into a Melee vs. Brawl argument yet, that seems to dominate the General discussion, there is like 10 threads about it on the first page alone.
There is already a thread for that: Is a Melee like game the way to go?

That thread has borne the brunt of those debates.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
If people are still salty about Brawl after 5 years, kindly get over your lives. That is all I'll say 'bout that.

D

Deleted member

They started rick-roll I assume. I think I know who you are talking about now. I didn't know they were fans of Waluigi (or smash in general). Usually they are all about politics.
4chan is just an internet forum like any other, except everyone there is anonymous, which paved the way for a lot of interesting things. Back in 2006 it was known as the ****hole of the internet. Though now it's so big it's hardly anything like it used to be...

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/4chan
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-10520487
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=4chan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4chan

The anoymous hacktivist was born there, though now they operate through .tor in an underground network.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I actually can, it's a simple jump spin outer crescent kick, not that hard really.. I know people who can do a full 3 spins though.

I wonder it's its possible to do without the windup....

D

Deleted member

EXPLOSlVE MOMENTUM TAIMU!
Sounds good to me:

EDIT:

I just saw your location and had a good laugh.

Is it, like the more excited/surprised part of California??

I used to live there and I gotta say, it's my favorite state in the states. I love the West coast.

EDIT EDIT:

Also...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I wish I knew more about martial arts. >_>

I do have a yellow belt in Taekwondo though, which is next to nothing. -_-

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Talking about fighting styles is reminding me how much I liked Iori's claw like moves. The fighting styles in Tekken & Soul Calibur are so fluid

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I wish I knew more about martial arts. >_>

I do have a yellow belt in Taekwondo though, which is next to nothing. -_-
If you're a yellow belt in TKD then you can kinda throw high kicks right? A really short person who messes with you is toast if that's the case.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Oh yeah. Almost forgot.

I'm a recommended black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do.

Wish I stuck with it and got the first degree black belt.

D

Deleted member

You'd be going through something similar if you went through that game.
No lie, I actually kinda wanna play it now, just to experience the horror first-hand. I know my brother played and beat the whole game...

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Basically it plays like a poor-mans Sonic Adventure, which is saying something considering that game is pretty mediocre. Sonic 06 is pretty bad, mostly because it's very rushed, but it's not the worst game I've ever played. Hoshi wo Miru Hito (aka Stargazer) takes that title.

D

Deleted member

Basically it plays like a poor-mans Sonic Adventure, which is saying something considering that game is pretty mediocre. Sonic 06 is pretty bad, mostly because it's very rushed, but it's not the worst game I've ever played. Hoshi wo Miru Hito (aka Stargazer) takes that title.
Rugrats in Paris is pretty bad, I played that as a child, even beat it actually.

Tarzan Untamed is another bad one...

What else...

I've played plenty of bad games in my time.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Never played a bad game, though I've played some mediocre games that never left an impression afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom