• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Ranking:
Saki
2. Issac
3. Waluigi
4. Roy
5. Bowser Jr.
6. Lyn
Ashley

Cuts in red:
Lucas
Falco
Jiggs
Snake
Ice Climbers
Toon Link
Sheik

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The Gentlemen's Clause is underused IMO. I wish more competitive players would use it to play Congo Jungle 64 in Melee singles. :ohwell:
I thought for a while Halberd and Delfino Plaza WERE legal for a very long time. I've seen some TOs still use them as counterpicks even today. Rainbow Cruise once was as well, but I know that one was always a tad controvercial. I know Port Town Aero Dive was argued for and was legal in some regions for a while too.
Haleberd, Rainbow Cruise, and Delfino Plaza are legal because you don't fight the stage, and everything is pre-timed. The only problem with either is sometimes the transformations cause somewhat brief periods where camping is prevalent, much like some of Pokémon Stadium 1' transformations sometimes do.

The only problem people have with those stages is because they are "too hard" because they can't get the timing down(see Rainbow Cruise; a lot of silly competitive players don't even know that stage), or because in some people's opinion they favor certain characters too much.

Maybe camping and stalling is a problem in Brawl, but honestly, Brawl is choke-filled with those kinds of problems.

As for Port Town Aero Dive, that stage can kill you so much that it should never be legal except in really chill small-scale tournaments (I went to this tournament series a few times that had a randomly legal stage as a CP). That stage is just plain bad for tournament.
I think I need to actually look at all the walk off stages and see if any could even fall under some grey area some of the moving stages did.
Like I said, technically Rainbow Cruise, PokéFloats, and heck, even Delfino Plaza and the Haleberd has walk off areas (because of the camera angle).

Reznor

work in progress
Happy as I was when I discovered that guy, I've never read the the series he's from. At least he's way better than that anime maid guy. I watched one episode and it was so awful.
its a pretty fun comic it starts off 100% fan service but gets a story fast

and about Walk off stages I guess they are stages you can walk off?
but can't you do that in any stage

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
and about Walk off stages I guess they are stages you can walk off?
but can't you do that in any stage
Very few stages.
[collapse="These stages are (not counting single-player stages) that have walk off elements (that can KO you by you "walking off"):"]
-Mushroom Kingdom 64 (the first walk off stage)
-Mushroom Kingdom Melee
-Mushroom Kingdom II
-Rainbow Cruise (only by walking off or by not keeping up)
-Mushroomy Kingdom
-Mario Circuit
-Mario Bros.
-75M
-Rumble Falls
-The Bridge of Eldin
-Frigate Orpheon (only on the moving platforms that go off screen, which is a rare way to die a walk-off death)
-Yoshi's Island (Melee)
-Battleship Haleberd (only for like 10 seconds in the beginning of the stage)
-Sector Z (by staying on an Arwing)
-Corneria (by staying on an Arwing)
-Poké Floats (not all the time)
-Big Blue (by staying on a ship that goes to far ahead or too far back)
-Port Town Aero Dive
-Onett
-Icicle Mountain: Infinite Glacier
-Castle Siege (second level only)
-Flat Zone
-Flat Zone 2
-Wario Ware (on some of the mini-games)
-Shadow Moses Island (only when one of the side walls is broken)
-Green Hill Zone[/collapse]I may or may not be missing one or two.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Alright! Making sure to mention stages that temporarily have walk offs. (I'm focusing on Brawl here)

CLICK THE LAST SPOILER! I DON'T KNOW IF SMASHBOARDS IS MESSING UP BUT NO AMOUNT OF EDITING COULD FIX THE POST!!!
Walk Off Stages Overview:

Mushroomy Kingdom

Reason Banned:Due to the side-scrolling nature and ledges that can't be grabbed, this stage is banned from official tournaments. The underground level also has an unusually low ceiling, and it is possible to KO with some up throws at 0%. The underground level can additionally create caves of life.

Onett

Reason Banned:
The stage is bannedin both Meleeand Brawl, though it saw use as a counterpick in the former game. The reasons for banning are the same in both games; the walls allow for infinite combos, and the stage hazards of the cars can disrupt gameplay and easily allow for early kills (this problem is more prevalent in Melee). The lack of a lower blast line also removes the edge guarding component of characters; the low ceiling at the top of the stage and the walk-off blast lines also can allow for very easy and early KOs.

Shadow Moses

Reason Banned:

Shadow Moses Island is bannedin tournaments because of unfair advantages such as repeated abuse of chaingrabs(more notably in the case of King Dedede's chaingrab - against any character with a weightof more than 87, he can infinitely chaingrab them against the wall and finish with an unavoidable up tilt for a KO). against the watchtowers, the difficulty of landing horizontal knockouts (meaning that players would have to resort to Star-KOs) and the removal of the bottom blast line, thus renderring spikes, edgehogs and similar techniques virtually useless.

Flat Zone 2

Reason Banned:

Like its predecessor, Flat Zone 2 is banned in competitive play, due to the variety of damaging hazards (such as the falling food items in the Chef scenario), the small size of the stage, the camera's refusal to zoom in at any point, the constantly changing stage setup, and the removal of the lowerblast line(which makes techniques that require it, such as meteor smashesand edge-hogging, virtually useless). Furthermore, the walk-off edges allow characters to throwor spitothers off the side blast lines.

Marios Bros.

Reason Banned:

This stage is bannedin almost all tournaments, due to the Shellcreepers, Sidesteppers, and the Flame drastically altering gameplay, focusing more on throwing the projectiles rather than using other attacks, and all three are overly powerful stage hazards. Because of the Shellcreepers and Sidesteppers, characters with reflectorshave a huge advantage over characters that lack them. The stage also has a large size, walk off stage edges allowing for chain throws off the sides, and platforms creating caves of lifeallowing unusually high damage percentages.

(Though I'd like to note, if you've never read this thread about the possibility of this stage being competitive, read it not only for the laughs, but solid arguments. http://www.smashboards.com/threads/the-8-bit-ultimatum-a-mario-bros-overview.292476/)

Castle Seige

Reason Banned:

This stage is usually a starter, but is sometimes a counterpick because of the statues blocking projectiles in the second stage, limiting approach options for characters like Marioand Falco. The second stage also has walk-off edges, allowing easy KOs using chain throws.

Port Town Aero Dive

Reason Banned:

Smash Wiki didn't actually have a reason or talk about it all all oddly, so I figured I'd send people to the thread that explains EVERYTHING PTAD and might show why it could have been legal. http://www.smashboards.com/threads/port-town-aero-dive-analysis.217615/

Green Hill Zone

Reason Banned:

On March 17th 2009, the BBRannounced that the stage should be banned, as opposed to its former status as a counterpick, and the stage has since been universally banned in tournament play. Many players take issue with Green Hill Zone for its extremely campy nature. The most effective strategy when fighting here is to camp the signposts, which have a centralising effect due to their significant defensive power for an already highly defensive game, and this can severely elongate the flow of the match. Another major issue with the stage is its deep slope design, which besides being awkward to fight on, players can DIand techinto the slope, creating a cave of lifeeffect that allows them to potentially live to extreme percentages. Furthermore, both sides of the stage have permanent walk-off edges, favoring chain throwsor simply camping the edge; the frequent absence of a lower blast-line also negates any off-stage play.

The thing I find in most descriptions of why they are banned is no off stage play and no ability to spike players on the stage. But a large number of stages have these features, what if know how to kill on both kinds of stages is a skill we should have in smash?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Alright! Making sure to mention stages that temporarily have walk offs. (I'm focusing on Brawl here)
Walk Off Stages Overview:

Mushroomy Kingdom

Reason Banned:Due to the side-scrolling nature and ledges that can't be grabbed, this stage is banned from official tournaments. The underground level also has an unusually low ceiling, and it is possible to KO with some up throws at 0%. The underground level can additionally create caves of life.

Onett

Reason Banned:
The stage is bannedin both Meleeand Brawl, though it saw use as a counterpick in the former game. The reasons for banning are the same in both games; the walls allow for infinite combos, and the stage hazards of the cars can disrupt gameplay and easily allow for early kills (this problem is more prevalent in Melee). The lack of a lower blast line also removes the edge guarding component of characters; the low ceiling at the top of the stage and the walk-off blast lines also can allow for very easy and early KOs.

Shadow Moses

Reason Banned:

Shadow Moses Island is bannedin tournaments because of unfair advantages such as repeated abuse of chaingrabs(more notably in the case of King Dedede's chaingrab - against any character with a weightof more than 87, he can infinitely chaingrab them against the wall and finish with an unavoidable up tilt for a KO). against the watchtowers, the difficulty of landing horizontal knockouts (meaning that players would have to resort to Star-KOs) and the removal of the bottom blast line, thus renderring spikes, edgehogs and similar techniques virtually useless.

Flat Zone 2

Reason Banned:

Like its predecessor, Flat Zone 2 is banned in competitive play, due to the variety of damaging hazards (such as the falling food items in the Chef scenario), the small size of the stage, the camera's refusal to zoom in at any point, the constantly changing stage setup, and the removal of the lowerblast line(which makes techniques that require it, such as meteor smashesand edge-hogging, virtually useless). Furthermore, the walk-off edges allow characters to throwor spitothers off the side blast lines.

Marios Bros.

Reason Banned:

This stage is bannedin almost all tournaments, due to the Shellcreepers, Sidesteppers, and the Flame drastically altering gameplay, focusing more on throwing the projectiles rather than using other attacks, and all three are overly powerful stage hazards. Because of the Shellcreepers and Sidesteppers, characters with reflectorshave a huge advantage over characters that lack them. The stage also has a large size, walk off stage edges allowing for chain throws off the sides, and platforms creating caves of lifeallowing unusually high damage percentages.

(Though I'd like to note, if you've never read this thread about the possibility of this stage being competitive, read it not only for the laughs, but solid arguments. http://www.smashboards.com/threads/the-8-bit-ultimatum-a-mario-bros-overview.292476/)

Castle Seige

Reason Banned:

This stage is usually a starter, but is sometimes a counterpick because of the statues blocking projectiles in the second stage, limiting approach options for characters like Marioand Falco. The second stage also has walk-off edges, allowing easy KOs using chain throws.

Port Town Aero Dive

Reason Banned:

Smash Wiki didn't actually have a reason or talk about it all all oddly, so I figured I'd send people to the thread that explains EVERYTHING PTAD and might show why it could have been legal. http://www.smashboards.com/threads/port-town-aero-dive-analysis.217615/

Green Hill Zone

Reason Banned:

On March 17th 2009, the BBRannounced that the stage should be banned, as opposed to its former status as a counterpick, and the stage has since been universally banned in tournament play. Many players take issue with Green Hill Zone for its extremely campy nature. The most effective strategy when fighting here is to camp the signposts, which have a centralising effect due to their significant defensive power for an already highly defensive game, and this can severely elongate the flow of the match. Another major issue with the stage is its deep slope design, which besides being awkward to fight on, players can DIand techinto the slope, creating a cave of lifeeffect that allows them to potentially live to extreme percentages. Furthermore, both sides of the stage have permanent walk-off edges, favoring chain throwsor simply camping the edge; the frequent absence of a lower blast-line also negates any off-stage play.

The thing I find in most descriptions of why they are banned is no off stage play and no ability to spike players on the stage. But a large number of stages have these features, what if know how to kill on both kinds of stages is a skill we should have in smash?
Most of them are banned due to poor design.
-Mushroomy Kingdom is way too "crunched", leads to camping, moves too fast, and has a way too low of a roof.
-Onett has the infinites, the cars do too much damage and kill too often, and (at least in Brawl) camping problems. However, in Project M, the cars cannot kill and do significantly less damage, which has lead to the stage being legal more often.
-Shadow Moses Island leads to too many chases, and it is hard to get a kill on that stage. Matches here also take way too long.
-Everything about Flat Zone 2 and Mario Bros. is an abomination in terms of playing it. You don't fight on the stages, you fight against the stage.
-Castle Siege's middle area has camping issues. However, in Project M that is removed, and frequently, this stage is a starter stage because of that.
-Port Town Aero Dive moves too fast, the cars come too fast, they do too much damage, and they kill too early.
-Green Hill Zone's design just promotes camping, and it is one of the worst designed smash bros. stages ever.

D

Deleted member

Nerds they will explain why love is genetic no wonder they get so many dates :awesome:
>thinking that all of us are lonely nerds who have trouble talking to girls.

Boy are you in for a rude awakening...

My favorite part of that thing I watched was when it explained how SMELL is one major way we indicate each other's genetic whatever.

"Ay girl your pits are smellin' fine. I wanna bury my face in them."
Don't even get me started on my fetishes revolving around smell.
No it's nothing weird, but smell is very intimate, especially during certain intimate situations, which I wont describe. But lets just say I like a girl's 'scent.'

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Most of them are banned due to poor design.
-Mushroomy Kingdom is way too "crunched", leads to camping, moves too fast, and has a way too low of a roof.
-Onett has the infinites, the cars do too much damage and kill too often, and (at least in Brawl) camping problems. However, in Project M, the cars cannot kill and do significantly less damage, which has lead to the stage being legal more often.
-Shadow Moses Island leads to too many chases, and it is hard to get a kill on that stage. Matches here also take way too long.
-Everything about Flat Zone 2 and Mario Bros. is an abomination in terms of playing it. You don't fight on the stages, you fight against the stage.
-Castle Siege's middle area has camping issues. However, in Project M that is removed, and frequently, this stage is a starter stage because of that.
-Port Town Aero Dive moves too fast, the cars come too fast, they do too much damage, and they kill too early.
-Green Hill Zone's design just promotes camping, and it is one of the worst designed smash bros. stages ever.

Those are all good reasons too, but it's the fact that not off stage play is also listed as a factor on every stage makes me wonder if ever we get a well designed walk off (Wii Fit Trainer stage and Nintendogs doesn't look that bad so far) that they may get banned anyways. Thoughts?

No it's nothing weird, but smell is very intimate, especially during certain intimate situations, which I wont describe. But lets just say I like a girl's 'scent.'
I want every single detail RIGHT NOW. Bring it on! MY BODY IS READY!!!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
A bit off-topic (Like everything else) But...Welp, I found out who the last character for Ultra Street Fighter 4 is.

D

Deleted member

@ John

I thought you had a girlfriend bro. What do you mean you won over some girl's heart during a date?? I hope you mean your gf... Hahahaha

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
So you like snortin' **** no big deal don't be Shy.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
A bit off-topic (Like everything else) But...Welp, I found out who the last character for Ultra Street Fighter 4 is.

That's so... Stupid looking?

i've always secretly loved hello kitty even though as a male I usually get looked at funny for it. I'd buy this so fast...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Those are all good reasons too, but it's the fact that not off stage play is also listed as a factor on every stage makes me wonder if ever we get a well designed walk off (Wii Fit Trainer stage and Nintendogs doesn't look that bad so far) that they may get banned anyways. Thoughts?
Well the 2 Mario stages thus far look like moving stages (one from NEW SMB2 probably, the other from 3D Land), and while they could be banned, they won't be universally banned like say Mario Bros. is (except in tournaments stupid people run, or tournaments with a random legal stage).

And yeah, thus far, the stage design on nearly every stage looks amazing; I couldn't say that about Brawl. The breaking platforms on Skyworld had me worried from the get-go, and it was even worse than I imagined (btw, that moving platform going off screen there technically makes that stage a "walk off" stage).
I want every single detail RIGHT NOW. Bring it on! MY BODY IS READY!!!
I just prefer the natural non-body odor and clean smell of a woman. Smell is also another incest-related deterrent physiologically in terms of attraction.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Well the 2 Mario stages thus far look like moving stages (one from NEW SMB2 probably, the other from 3D Land), and while they could be banned, they won't be universally banned like say Mario Bros. is (except in tournaments stupid people run, or tournaments with a random legal stage).

And yeah, thus far, the stage design on nearly every stage looks amazing; I couldn't say that about Brawl. The breaking platforms on Skyworld had me worried from the get-go, and it was even worse than I imagined (btw, that moving platform going off screen there technically makes that stage a "walk off" stage).

I just prefer the natural non-body odor and clean smell of a woman. Smell is also another incest-related deterrent physiologically in terms of attraction.

Just had to bring the subject back to incest didn't we?

I just hope if we finally get a good walk off stage it's legal, though I have this bad feeling the community as a whole wont agree with me if past trends continue,

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh gawd, I just looked it up.

They better let you choose a mii face for this instead of putting a random Nintendo or Sega employee face on the Seaman.
I agree with your statement. I would **** bricks if they us another Uncanny Valley face like Dr. Kawa****a for the Seaman's face.

D

Deleted member

So you like snortin' **** no big deal don't be Shy.
Those are four letters. ***** is not four letters, what the hell did you write?

EDIT: NVM, I just learned **** is censored on here (obviously).

You ****... Hahahaha.

Reznor

work in progress

it was a joke guys :glare:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
[collapse=Off topic maid talk]Y'know, recently I've been searching for a maid anime/manga starring a male...anything but gender benders (and there's a lot of gender bender/trap maid manga/anime O.o). Anyway, I find it's a genre(?) that's still fresh for the picking; almost being like a taboo to explore.

I came across a manga called Shounen Maid which, despite the maid being a boy, I thought it was good...that is, if you're into shoujo.

It's also a comedy, so I thought it was pretty cool.

But I do like the concept of a house husband manga. Like I said, it's fresh, and I think that's why I find it intriguing.[/collapse]

Anyway, yeah... this thread goes to weird places sometimes. Um, here's hoping for good stage balance/design. This is gonna sound crazy, but I always thought it would be cool if, using some external program, people could design there own stages and somehow officially get them into the game and anyone could play them via DLC (or maybe something like a more advance stage builder? Dunno).... Ah, these pipe dreams...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ John

I thought you had a girlfriend bro. What do you mean you won over some girl's heart during a date?? I hope you mean your gf... Hahahaha
I do, and it was my girlfriend. I won her over with my intelligence. I met her during our first semesters in college, and she was having trouble understand our history class. We met through a mutual acquaintance, and I helped her "get" history to where she had one of the highest grades in the class.

Oh, and it was a very gradual thing. We were like best friends for months, but then, I laid my moves, I failed several times (she turned down going out with me more times than I've probably been beaten in smash bros, and I've played a few ten thousand matches) and I got "friend zoned," but I didn't give up, I took her on a date she didn't realize was a date until it was over and enjoyed it very much, which ultimately lead to my success because she ultimately caved in after I got out of the dreaded "friend zone" and into the "a winner is you zone" LIKE A BOSS!!! :teeth: (Her greatest fear is that I was faking being me apparently, LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!)

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Those are four letters. ***** is not four letters, what the hell did you write?

EDIT: NVM, I just learned **** is censored on here (obviously).

You ****... Hahahaha.
Now I'm confused what you meant, but I'm going to continue with what I meant anyway.

Women actually love getting their **** sniffed. You see if mouths are for *****, obviously nostrils are for ***** since they're smaller. Just put your nose over it, breathe it all in, and it's just like a blowjob for them. Gets all the blood running to it and what not.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
*sees censored words*
I have no idea what I am readying anymore!!!!
Just had to bring the subject back to incest didn't we?
No, I've mentioned that before on the prequel thread to this before, actually! :laugh:
JI just hope if we finally get a good walk off stage it's legal, though I have this bad feeling the community as a whole wont agree with me if past trends continue,
I want more stage variety with legal stages, but have that still "legal" feel to where the stage isn't awkward, the ledges work (no tilting stages, please), the spacing of the stage, and the stage doesn't fight you. Also, Rainbow Cruise should be legal way more in Melee IMO.

I actually find it helps mid and mid-low tier characters more, especially if the person goes to the right spot on the stage. The only problem is matches sometimes take longer than normal, but they never go up to the time limit (actually most matches on that stage IMO only last about 3 minutes).

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Now I'm confused what you meant, but I'm going to continue with what I meant anyway.

Women actually love getting their **** sniffed. You see if mouths are for *****, obviously nostrils are for ***** since they're smaller. Just put your nose over it, breathe it all in, and it's just like a blowjob for them. Gets all the blood running to it and what not.

I NEED AN ADULT!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
*sees censored words*
I have no idea what I am readying anymore!!!!

No, I've mentioned that before on the prequel thread to this before, actually! :laugh:

I want more stage variety with legal stages, but have that still "legal" feel to where the stage isn't awkward, the ledges work (no tilting stages, please), the spacing of the stage, and the stage doesn't fight you. Also, Rainbow Cruise should be legal way more in Melee IMO.

I actually find it helps mid and mid-low tier characters more, especially if the person goes to the right spot on the stage. The only problem is matches sometimes take longer than normal, but they never go up to the time limit (actually most matches on that stage IMO only last about 3 minutes).

I can agree. I'd never actually legalize Mario Bros. (unless truly extensive tournament data could show it worked) but I know there's been times stages got banned when tons of data showed the reasons were not jstified. (I'm thinking PS2 and Jungle Japes) But this may just be my opinion.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero

:laugh:

agreed, or especially that us nerds are only all about the "nerdy" **** like vidja gamez, anime and manga, etc.

I have almost 20K posts from just three forums and I still consider myself to be a well-rounded person who can hold a decent conversation with almost anyone, female or male

this whole "you're a grown man/teenager that frequents somewhere of the internet so by default u haz no lyyyyyyyyyfe" belief isnt really relevant anymore IMO

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Time to bring on the hate break in on the incest discussion with religious debate.

If Adam and Eve were the first people on Earth, then who the **** did their kids ****?
Don't kill me.

D

Deleted member

I do, and it was my girlfriend. I won her over with my intelligence. I met her during our first semesters in college, and she was having trouble understand our history class. We met through a mutual acquaintance, and I helped her "get" history to where she had one of the highest grades in the class.

Oh, and it was a very gradual thing. We were like best friends for months, but then, I laid my moves, I failed several times (she turned down going out with me more times than I've probably been beaten in smash bros, and I've played a few ten thousand matches) and I got "friend zoned," but I didn't give up, I took her on a date she didn't realize was a date until it was over and enjoyed it very much, which ultimately lead to my success because she ultimately caved in after I got out of the dreaded "friend zone" and into the "a winner is you zone" LIKE A BOSS!!! :teeth: (Her greatest fear is that I was faking being me apparently, LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!)

I gotta admire your resilience man.

I've only been "friendzoned" once. It was back in high school and man was that a funny experience when it was over (it's funny not cause of what I did, but because of what she did). In retrospect though, the girl wasn't worth it.

Normally, when a girl shows no interest in me, I hardly ever pursue. She'd have to be really special for me to do that, but I rarely meet girls like that these days. Though I can't say I haven't foolishly chased after girls that I really shouldn't have. Last time I did that, it ended real bad.

Mmm, yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not too fond of the taste, but that smell man, once I get a whiff of it, it stays in my head for days. I also love how every girl smells different.

Speaking for what gets them turned on, aside from the obvious things in the private area. If you get a little creative, you find all kinds of places in their bodies that just gets them going. Like necks and collarbones. Some gentle biting while working your hands down below will make get the job done if you catch my drift. I've made girls go dizzy with that one. Also, put your finger in their mouth and play with their tongue and they respond very favorably. It's also something I find very erotic when I see it.

Aaaaaanyway, this talk got X-rated real fast...

So.... about that Brothers of Smash...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
We're all adults, but even adults like to role play you know.

Want to role play?
I'm starting to get flashbacks of Pedo Faced Vegeta thanks to this.

On a side note, it's been 6-7 weeks since I since I first posted my fanfiction Sonic & Sega All Stars: Subspace Unleashed and it's becoming immensely popular. After 10 chapters, I have 2 reviews, 2 favorites, 2 followers, and 643 views total. I'm actually starting to like being a fanfiction writer. I'm very proud of my work and how hard I worked on it to make it readable and interesting.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I'm gonna name 7 characters, assuming all other possible choices are already in, I want you to rank these 7 from most likely to least likely in your opinions. Try to be as objective as possible.
Here goes:
Isaac
Saki
Lyn
Roy
Ashley
Waluigi
Bowser Jr.
Next in vets.
Choose 5 to cut from this list:
Lucas
Falco
Jiggs
Snake
Ice Climbers
Toon Link
Sheik
No need to give reasoning, just choose.
1. Roy: A lot of complains were received when he was cut off the roster in Brawl. He doesn't have the highest chance of making it back, but he does in your list.​
2. Isaac: He made it as an assist trophy character in Brawl and he's suited as a Smash character.​
3. Bowser Jr.: He sure makes an interesting character. Many genuine movesets could be given to Bowser Jr, such as shape-shifting into Shadow Mario and what not.​
4. Waluigi: Luigi's nemesis, and a character that surely will annoy other players :laugh:.​
I don't know who Lyn and Saki are, but I assume they probably won't make it into the game. Same goes for Ashley (if you're talking about the Wario Ware Ashley).
Cut from the list:​
1.Lucas​
2. Toon Link (Sakurai already insinuated the big possibility of Toon Link's removal through to his appearance in the Spirit Tracks stage). I will be upset if they remove Toon Link though.​
3. Shiek​
4. Jiggs​
5. Falco​

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Time to bring on the hate break in on the incest discussion with religious debate.

If Adam and Eve were the first people on Earth, then who the **** did their kids ****?
Don't kill me.
There are a couple theories about this.

God simply could have made a mate for them like him supposedly did for Cain.

But here is a more interesting theory I have heard.

Adam and Eve were perfect humans and had perfect genes.

They bred and had perfect babies. These babies eventually bred with each other and due to genetic problems, ended up less perfect. This continued until we got to the people of today. This theory is kinda supported that so many people in the Old Testament lived for about 700-900 years. If they were very early humans, they would have had near perfect genes. Not sure if I believe it, but it's an interesting theory.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
There are a couple theories about this.

God simply could have made a mate for them like him supposedly did for Cain.

But here is a more interesting theory I have heard.

Adam and Eve were perfect humans and had perfect genes.

They bred and had perfect babies. These babies eventually bred with each other and due to genetic problems, ended up less perfect. This continued until we got to the people of today. This theory is kinda supported that so many people in the Old Testament lived for about 700-900 years. If they were very early humans, they would have had near perfect genes. Not sure if I believe it, but it's an interesting theory.

I reeally don't like religious debates, but I will mention:

Gen 5:4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and DAUGHTERS

It WAS incest no matter what ya'll.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I reeally don't like religious debates, but I will mention:

Gen 5:4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and DAUGHTERS

It WAS incest no matter what ya'll.
Never said it wasn't.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
On a side note, it's been 6-7 weeks since I since I first posted my fanfiction Sonic & Sega All Stars: Subspace Unleashed and it's becoming immensely popular. After 10 chapters, I have 2 reviews, 2 favorites, 2 followers, and 643 views total. I'm actually starting to like being a fanfiction writer. I'm very proud of my work and how hard I worked on it to make it readable and interesting.
Congrats!

I'm actually in the middle of writing a Pokemon Fanfic and debating whether if I should make an account on fanfiction.net. I mean I guess it's good to have people interested in your stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom