• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Next week? **** that; you're telling us what happens next right now!
Welcome to the next episode of "This Is What Happens When Fangirls Write Bad Fanfics"!

As Marth ended his relationship with Ike, Marth desperately searches for Roy, hoping to patch things up. A couple hours later Roy is found at the Milk Bar drinking strawberry milk with a curly straw. Marth is weirded out, but he confronts Roy.

"Roy, I'm sorry for leaving you in the dust. Please, I'd like to be your friend!" Marth weeps.

Roy, not making eye contact with Marth, lets out a sigh.

"Please, Roy. I... I can't take Ike any more! He's not as friendly as he looks. Also, he breaks into my house and steals my meat! The steaks are expensive you know!" Marth confesses.

Roy giggles and gets up from his seat. He slowly nods his head and says, "I'd like to be friends again too". Suddenly, part of the ceiling explodes. Out from the hole drops a swordsman. It's Chrom!

As Chrom's cape majestically blows in the wind, he yells, "Okay, these silly Fire Emblem debates better stop or else..." and pulls out his sword readying to fight.

What will Chrom do? Will he attack Marth and Roy? Or will there be peace between the three swordsmen? Tune in next week to find out! I don't get paid enough for this...

At any rate, something more on-topic: I totally want a Super Mario Galaxy stage either with changing gravity gimmicks or based on that giant cake galaxy in that one level. In fact, I'd love a food themed stage from whatever franchise. Maybe a Yoshi's Cookie themed stage? :3

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
NOPE. No it isn't!
Welcome to the next episode of "This Is What Happens When Fangirls Write Bad Fanfics"!

As Marth ended his relationship with Ike, Marth desperately searches for Roy, hoping to patch things up. A couple hours later Roy is found at the Milk Bar drinking strawberry milk with a curly straw. Marth is weirded out, but he confronts Roy.

"Roy, I'm sorry for leaving you in the dust. Please, I'd like to be your friend!" Marth weeps.

Roy, not making eye contact with Marth, lets out a sigh.

"Please, Roy. I... I can't take Ike any more! He's not as friendly as he looks. Also, he breaks into my house and steals my meat! The steaks are expensive you know!" Marth confesses.

Roy giggles and gets up from his seat. He slowly nods his head and says, "I'd like to be friends again too". Suddenly, part of the ceiling explodes. Out from the hole drops a swordsman. It's Chrom!

As Chrom's cape majestically blows in the wind, he yells, "Okay, these silly Fire Emblem debates better stop or else..." and pulls out his sword readying to fight.

What will Chrom do? Will he attack Marth and Roy? Or will there be peace between the three swordsmen? Tune in next week to find out! I don't get paid enough for this...
I'm sorry, you were saying something, Oogie?

Smooth Criminal

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
At any rate, something more on-topic: I totally want a Super Mario Galaxy stage either with changing gravity gimmicks or based on that giant cake galaxy in that one level. In fact, I'd love a food themed stage from whatever franchise. Maybe a Yoshi's Cookie themed stage? :3
Imagine a mix of Melty Molten Galaxy and Melty Monster Galaxy as a stage.

Raining meteors and and Lil Burns (the red enemies in the galaxy) flying around like in Melty Molten. And giant lava monsters trying to eat you alive like in Melty Monster Galaxy.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
So, now this is some sort of fanfiction general?

This thing will slide by if the necessary amounts of yuri is provided on the premises, otherwise **** off.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
If Roy had curly straws for everyone the lords would be having a mellow time and would already be the best-est of BFFs.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
So, now this is some sort of fanfiction general?

This thing will slide by if the necessary amounts of yuri is provided on the premises, otherwise **** off.
I don't usually write yuri... but if you really want me to--

ok, before this thread slips into deeper insanity... I'd like to try to have a sensible discussion. maybe?

Imagine a mix of Melty Molten Galaxy and Melty Monster Galaxy as a stage.

Raining meteors and and Lil Burns (the red enemies in the galaxy) flying around like in Melty Molten. And giant lava monsters trying to eat you alive like in Melty Monster Galaxy.
That'd be cool.

I always thought a Freezeflame galxay stage would be cool, either transforming or something similar to Delfino Plaza. Like flying around to multiple destinations. Getting frozen then burned along the way. :evil:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't usually write yuri... but if you really want me too--

ok, before this thread slips into deeper insanity... I'd like to try to have a sensible discussion. maybe?

That'd be cool.

I always thought a Freezeflame galxay stage would be cool, either transforming or something similar to Delfino Plaza. Like flying around to multiple destinations. Getting frozen then burned along the way. :evil:
Theres one stage in Super Smash Flash 2 that does that, but with multiple galaxies. (only 3 places right now I think..)

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Theres one stage in Super Smash Flash 2 that does that, but with multiple galaxies. (only 3 places right now I think..)

The Comet Observatory goes to Good Egg, Freezeflame, and maybe a third. Haven't played in a while.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I don't usually write yuri... but if you really want me too--

That'd be cool.

Pretty much anything from Galaxy would make me happy, but my main wish is to have a starter stage based on the Gateway Galaxy or Starship Mario (with Galaxy's gravity physics and a black hole in the center of the planetoid that acts like a pit), and an unlockable stage based on the Comet Observatory.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pretty much anything from Galaxy would make me happy, but my main wish is to have a starter stage based on the Gateway Galaxy or Starship Mario (with Galaxy's gravity physics and a black hole in the center of the planetoid that acts like a pit), and an unlockable stage based on the Comet Observatory.

I'd like for a Starship Mario stage. Perhaps the music would change the backround and theme of the stage, like for the Mushroomy Kingdom in Brawl. And elements from different galaxies would show up depending on the music. Therefore the hazards would be timed and the backround would be an animated scrolling one.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I didn't know that, that's cool. Though I wouldn't be surprised if we do get a Galaxy stage a la Delfino Plaza, visiting multiple galaxies perhaps. I think the Comet Observatory is pretty iconic, though in the end I'm not too fussy. I'd just love a Galaxy stage, especially since I can imagine the visuals being very stunning.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I didn't know that, that's cool. Though I wouldn't be surprised if we do get a Galaxy stage a la Delfino Plaza, visiting multiple galaxies perhaps. I think the Comet Observatory is pretty iconic, though in the end I'm not too fussy. I'd just love a Galaxy stage, especially since I can imagine the visuals being very stunning.
I think we're all hoping for a Galaxy stage. Both games were amazing in my opinion.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Galaxy was such a fun and beautiful game. It would be criminal not to have a stage that is at the very least inspired by Galaxy.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Galaxy does need some representation. Either an item or stage or move in Mario's moveset or Rosalina.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Galaxy does need some representation. Either an item or stage or move in Mario's moveset or Rosalina.
They should totally add in Mario to represent galaxy. Maybe Luigi, Peach and Bowser as well

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
A Galaxy stage is pretty much a given seeing how the Smash games try to highlight the key games of the last generation. They've barely scratched the surface with stages because all we've seen for the Wii U version as far as major franchises go is Skyloft.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I don't give a damn if we talk about penises.

This thread is officially about penises, folks.

Smooth Criminal

I'd take Bulbasaur, because after sucking it I'd slap
the face.

A women writing a story between women romantically falling in love sounds rather... fascinating.
Somehow I missed this. It's usually boring to watch, but varies on reading the finished product.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's kind of lucky I accidentally sold my wet suit. It forced me to go to the island to find out they had a better one available​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom