• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Wasn't aware of such a weakness. I did however know of his signature power: To split himself into countless pieces and fly to the other side of the room.
Yeah that is his main method of attack. The Elec Beam was his weakness. The Shadow Devil in Megaman X5 was a huge reference to it even keeping being weak to the electric weapon of the game

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
If I may? I view it the other way around, Marth tried but Ike just wasn't warming up to him so he wants his old friend back :(.
I was kinda thinking something similar as well.

Marth ditched Roy for Ike, leaving Roy in the dust. Marth wants to be BFFs with Ike, however, Ike is very tsundere, and really is an unhealthy role model. Marth finally does the smart thing and ends his friendship with Ike. However, Marth wants to fix his relationship with Roy. Is Roy willing to forgive Marth? Or is he too bitter about everything? Tune in next week to find out!

Please ignore my weird fantasies...

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I was kinda thinking something similar as well.

Marth ditched Roy for Ike, leaving Roy in the dust. Marth wants to be BFFs with Ike, however, Ike is very tsundere, and really is an unhealthy role model. Marth finally does the smart thing and ends his friendship with Ike. However, Marth wants to fix his relationship with Roy. Is Roy willing to forgive Marth? Or is he too bitter about everything? Tune in next week to find out!

Please ignore my weird fantasies...
Next week? **** that; you're telling us what happens next right now!

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Why is it that everyday there is at least one new page on this thread that has a bunch of Fire Emblem jokes?
I dno I love me some fire emblem but I see how much the discussions aren't liked around here and try to keep my speaking of it to a small amount now

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

Found this and thought of Oasis. Wish I was old enough to be hyped for New types back then. But, I was definitely not.

D

Deleted member

So,

Weapon Triangle (Axe is weak to Sword, Sword is weak to Lance, Lance is weak to Axe) is weak to Frederick, and Frederick is weak to Waluigi Time?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Hell and blood, Pepper-face, no. No no no no no. Do you really want [Admiral Pit] ronery, non-homosexual man-children stinking up the place with supercharged hormones? :troll:

Smooth Criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom