• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Nope, Roy was chosen because he was the best choice for a clone of Marth.

Also, how can you promote sales for Fire Emblem if Fire Emblem didn't have any established presence in North America at the time? Not to mention Marth and Roy being complete strangers wouldn't of made people rush out and get copies of Super Smash Bros. Melee just to play as them; especially for Roy.
A lot of Americans, including me, were introduced to the FE franchise by SSB because of Marth and Roy. I probably wouldn't have bought FE for the GBA back then if I never played Melee.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
What? You want to start a FE discussion? Okay. Well I think Roy should use his sword with lots of vertical and horizontal slashes and Marth can...*discussion continues on, turns into a long-winded argument, then disappears to be brought up later on down the thread*

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
It sure must be fun to be on the outside cause here, I can only tell you that I never saw that coming. :(

Hey, I bet if we had a gay orgy it would be WAY better then your guys's orgy! :mad:

Don't let them get you down! We'll replace the Ice Climbers together! XD

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
So do you guys think Namco will lend any Soulcalibur characters?
Ivy.jpg

I think breasts Ivy might make it in SSB

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Let's not go into Fire Emblem discussions, that's pretty much a lost cause.

I wouldn't mind talking more about Lip. She's adorable.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
In all honesty, I hope not. I love Soul Calibur don't get me wrong, but I can't think of one person from the games that feels smashy too me.
Yea, I completely agree, I was just joking.
Voldo or Seigfried (that white guy with the huge white sword [however you spell it]) wouldn't be that bad though

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So tell me more bout Lip. *tilts head* Maybe then we'd see her use that Lip's Stick thing more. It's actually a pretty decent weapon to use, *tilts head*

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
She's got red hair, and ribbons, and flowers, and a magical wand, and she's a fairy, and she beats up people by playing children's puzzle games, and she's obsessed with rainbows...
Never played the series myself but that sounds like prime ingredients for a unique moveset.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
She's got red hair, and ribbons, and flowers, and a magical wand, and she's a fairy, and she beats up people by playing children's puzzle games, and she's obsessed with rainbows...
Show me more, even vids of the game(s) she's in if you can. It'd be bout time we get to talk about another character for once.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
She sounds like a Powerpuff Girl.

POWERPUFF GIRLS FOR SUPER SMASH BROTHERS 4.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Samus_and_Kaa_by_SerpentSeduction.jpg

I looked up pictures of Samus so that I can change my avatar and this was one of the results...
ugh

Morbi

Scavenger
I just realized that Goku has a good chance of getting in the game. If one of his main villains gets in the game, we will not only have a Dragon Ball rep but that opens the door to more anime related third-party characters. It is funny how people thought it was unlikely that we would be seeing Goku. They thought asking for a DBZ rep was like asking for Cloud, Naruto, or Master Chief. They will eat their words once Majin Mewbuu becomes playable. As you can see they couldn't decide between adding Frieza or Super Buu. So they decided to fuse the two. I wouldn't be surprised if their intro was the fusion dance. "WE WONT GET A CRAZY CHARACTER". They were wrong. We are going to be getting quite the obscure character if I do say so myself. The people here were feeding me lies. Clearly we have high chances for a Dragon Ball Z character.

Disclaimer: Just a joke.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I just realized that Goku has a good chance of getting in the game. If one of his main villains gets in the game, we will not only have a Dragon Ball rep but that opens the door to more anime related third-party characters. It is funny how people thought it was unlikely that we would be seeing Goku. They thought asking for a DBZ rep was like asking for Cloud, Naruto, or Master Chief. They will eat their words once Majin Mewbuu becomes playable. As you can see they couldn't decide between adding Frieza or Super Buu. So they decided to fuse the two. I wouldn't be surprised if their intro was the fusion dance. "WE WONT GET A CRAZY CHARACTER". They were wrong. We are going to be getting quite the obscure character if I do say so myself. The people here were feeding me lies. Clearly we have high chances for a Dragon Ball Z character.

Disclaimer: Just a joke.
5 minute matches will never be the same again.

D

Deleted member

I never did get the whole Kaa fetish....

Is it considered a vore fetish? A bondage fetish? Hypnosis fetish? Or some strange superfetish that combines the three?

....on second thought, don't answer that.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Status