• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'm a quite difficult person in real life so people say. Quite complicated, troubled, a bad listener, rebellious and unreliable. But still people like and love me. I don't know how.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'm told i'm eccentric and sometimes annoying (teurets means i'm always jumping, clicking, whistling, humming, tapping feet, something) but usually I don't get anything too bad. :p ^_^

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I just have a very difficult streak. Can be quite friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing when I'm in the right mood.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Given the heavy promotion Microsoft is putting on the Xbox One’s “Killer Instinct” remake, a game they've declined Rare to make in the past, it seems they’re better utilizing Rare’s intellectual properties now. Although eyebrows were raised when the new “Killer Instinct” game was revealed to be made outside of Rare,
So let me get this straight, after denying Rare in the past to make a Killer Instinct game, Microsoft has finally decided to green-light the development of the game. However, Rare still won't be developing the game, instead the game is being outsourced to another studio to make Rare's games.

So my now question is, what was Rare doing this whole time!? They sure as hell aren't making KI.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
They're making Kinect games. Yep.
How upsetting...
The good news is at the end, the O.G ex-Rare guys are regrouping outside the restraints of Microsoft and plan to make games for the WiiU. (Man i'd do anything to work with these guys)

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Because of the mistaken belief that buying a company automatically makes you own all of their previous products?

I dunno, i'm new to this stuff!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Because of the mistaken belief that buying a company automatically makes you own all of their previous products?

I dunno, i'm new to this stuff!

This. It's not honestly surprising.

Although I don't believe Rare made every DK character, just some. I forget which ones they made specifically, though. I know they didn't make DK/Cranky and Jr., at least.

@Moon Monkey: Agreed. But it is what it is.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Stupidity is my main guess.

Next comes arrogance.

They where right about one thing though... They did **** up a lot for Donkey Kong fans. :/

If Microsoft got the rights however, I would've bought an XBox probably...

Rare created all Kongs outside of DK Jr. and classic DK. Rare did create Cranky Kong and the new look for Donkey Kong used till today though, it was basically all their idea. They evolved the series. But it was stupid to think they would've gained any rights to characters named 'Kong'. Most they could probably do is make sure Nintendo couldn't use characters as Diddy, Dixie, King K.Rool and others again. But I think even that would've failed due to how close Nintendo was with the whole Donkey Kong Country project.

So Micro$hit expecting rights from the series is more than stupid, and even arrogant. 'Harrr, we got the money, we gonna steal away Nintendo's first creation!' **** this attitude. Money ain't ****.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So Microsoft owns Donkey Kong? :troll:

Seeing that DK and Diddy were in Brawl, it seems Banjo-Kazooie and Conker are in the realm of possibility now. :troll:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm told i'm eccentric and sometimes annoying (teurets means i'm always jumping, clicking, whistling, humming, tapping feet, something) but usually I don't get anything too bad. :p ^_^
I hope this doesn't come across as offensive, but this reminds me how my nursery school wanted me to be tested for autism, ADD, and ADHD, all of which I tested negative for and my parents never suspected that I had.

I'm a strange one to most people.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I hope this doesn't come across as offensive, but this reminds me how my nursery school wanted me to be tested for autism, ADD, and ADHD, all of which I tested negative for and my parents never suspected that I had.

I'm a strange one to most people.

I feel for you. My parents at least didn't force me to get tons of tests. Even when I didn't say a single solid word other then a minor babble up until three years of age.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I got tested for autism to, and ADD / ADHD. Turns out it in fact was ADD. But in my youth, I would've easily have passed for ADHD I'm sure.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Those sunglasses are pimpin' indeed.

I'm not taking any meds, only, well... My self medication. ;)

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
My n!gga Metal Oveezy was diagnosed to be PIMPing positive.
Stay strong playa

Next month is Pimping Awareness Month guys

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
@Hyper- Lol that's actually my snapback but thank ye anyway

@Mawnkeh-

I appreciate that man, I will my G, I sure as hair grease and wave caps will

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I noticed it to that it was a hat. Then again, I guess it could look like a fro from that angle. :laugh:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I feel for you. My parents at least didn't force me to get tons of tests. Even when I didn't say a single solid word other then a minor babble up until three years of age.
I think I was a late talker. Now I can't shut up.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I think I was a late talker. Now I can't shut up.

Kinda the same here. I was a rather popular singer in my town but then i got vocal chord damage (and lost a chance to sing opera in Italy for a living), though I've still retained excellent speaking skills.

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
I bet Microsoft really bought rare thinking they would own dk and once they realize they don't get dk they just shove rare to the corner never to be heard of again

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I now want Reggie in smash for no raisin.

I bet Microsoft really bought rare thinking they would own dk and once they realize they don't get dk they just shove rare to the corner never to be heard of again
They did put "From The Creators of Donkey Kong Country!" in big bold letters on the Grabbed by The Ghoulies box. :troll:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Kinda the same here. I was a rather popular singer in my town but then i got vocal chord damage (and lost a chance to sing opera in Italy for a living), though I've still retained excellent speaking skills.
Well, very few people have heard me sing even though I do it all the time.

Speaking skills are good for me to though I have a hard time putting things into words. I can usually give presentations well even if I have a little stage fright.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Well, very few people have heard me sing even though I do it all the time.

Speaking skills are good for me to though I have a hard time putting things into words. I can usually give presentations well even if I have a little stage fright.
I'm pretty shy. I've always been nervous when I had to give presentations but I got somewhat better over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom