• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'd love to see the box art with a title like that...

Orange Fox

Smash Cadet
That wouldn't ridiculous enough.

The Super Endless Mysterious Punch-Out Legend of Legendary Balloon Climber Pikmin and Cubivore IcarusBound's Eternal Rhythm Rolling Dream Land Emblem De Pon Country IslandWare Chronicles Vacation Mania Wii: GX Prime Assault Star Successor Dark Dawn Art of The Sword Spin Cycle Wild World Emerald Version Champions + Cats.

Now that you see up there is a title. You know you'd play a game with a title like that. :smirk:
I would buy it

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Super smash bros rumble for the 3ds and Super smash bros. Collision for the WiiU because the way I see it where do go from universe.
The last time they put 'Super' and 'Rumble' in a game title we got this:

:phone:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Let's talk Assist Trophies.

Cosmic Clones
Hell Valley Sky Trees
Weegee
Shroob
Fawful
Tippi
Cosmic Mario/Luigi
Birdo
Kamek
Baby Mario
Blue Shell
Daisy
Old Man (IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE)
Dead Hand
Great Fairy
The King (Wand of Gamelon)
Navi
Pandora
Duck Hunt Dog
Slippy Toad
Wii U Day One Update

:cool:

D

Deleted member

Does anyone think that Tetris should receive both a stage and an Assist Trophy? I mean, we already got two songs in Smash, so it would be great to see more.

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
well, when he said tetris assist trophy I imagined the tetris' falling pieces, and the stage would be something like this:

with more... falling... pieces...

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
A bunch of pieces should fall and stay on stage until a Tetris forms (as seen in the pic above). Then the stage blows up and the match ends.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
i Got 3 Questions for Ya'll

1.Do you think Sm4sh 3DS will come out in 2013?

2.Do you think they will come out together? (that would be bad..)

3.Are you getting both versions?

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
I can see Smash U being released in late 2014-early 2015. But I don't think both games will be released at the same time, I even see possible Smash 3DS being cancelled so there is more time improving Smash4 for the Wii U.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I can see Smash U being released in late 2014-early 2015. But I don't think both games will be released at the same time, I even see possible Smash 3DS being cancelled so there is more time improving Smash4 for the Wii U.
Fo you mean cancelled or delayed?

Tbh i think Having to smashes is bad...i know its gonna backfire..

I can see like the 3DS being very gimmicky and lacking in content add chars but having the best most requested chars and either being really bad like everyone thought it would be when they first imagined a Smash on a Handheld let alone a DS.. or could be really good and competetive.

But then the WiiU just having all Brawl Chars no more or no less in total or all Veterans return roy/mew2 every1 since then beginning but no newcomers at all and pretty good balance but still brawl mechanics floaty/slow gay items and dirrehe online mode.

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
They'll be released at the the same time I believe sakurai said so himself in an interview give me a sec and I'll find it. I.just hope he just doesn't get lazy on the 3d effect I want my stages to pop and be colorfully beautiful.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
They'll be released at the the same time I believe sakurai said so himself in an interview give me a sec and I'll find it. I.just hope he just doesn't get lazy on the 3d effect I want my stages to pop and be colorfully beautiful.
Sakurai said hes done with the engine and he doesnt wanna over complicate things by adding 3D.

We obviously can assume hes talking about Sm4sh 3DS.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Sakurai said hes done with the engine and he doesnt wanna over complicate things by adding 3D.

We obviously can assume hes talking about Sm4sh 3DS.

He was talking about 3D movement and things like sidestepping, not 3D effects.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm still in 2012.

How does the future look to you? Does it look like a good year?

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Ughh!! that moon scared the ****!!! Outta me..dont do that...
You better become fixated with the moon, since June 11 is doomsday for the forums. The world of forums will be destroyed in a cataclysmic impact that may never recover for many generations.
Not that's a bad thing mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom