• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
If you get high, does that mean I can do things to you while you're in that state? I can't be held liable for any damages.
Depends on the weed and how much of a champ u B. I used to be able to be stoned and pretty much enjoy any activity. Now that I don't really smoke anymore... not so much.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
The game is still in development and will only be released on the next year.

...Do the math?
I demand his skirt to look like a proper, non-clipping, chainmail undergarment tunic NOW, not LATER. I DEMAND IT FOR I AM ENTITLED.

What does math have to do with anything ever?

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
[quote="MonK4, post: 15624135, member: 142850"
What does math have to do with anything ever?[/quote]

You haven't played Pokemon or Fire Emblem have you.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Let me ask everyone a serious question: is there a point in the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?
If you're a person that's only interested in getting the 3DS version, then yeah, there would be a point

Otherwise, no

I'm not getting a handheld system anytime soon, so I wasn't planning on getting it in the first place anyway

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Notably these doesn't always coincide. I'm great at Math itself, but my memory requires a calculator to get things done at a reasonable pace.

I apologize. It was just me being snarky rather than an observation.

I however have always been better with words than numbers and have mostly needed a calculator to solve a tremendous amount of mathematical issues.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm only meh at math myself ^^; I'm envious of those who have an easy time with it haha.

Yeah. Even some of the best still want to get things done fast. Like me. It's not super hard in most cases, though.

@JustABill: Oh, I was pointing it out. Not meaning anything by saying that. Don't worry about it. :) I detected no snark.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
So are there any particular music tracks you lot want to see in smash 4? I'd like some Paper Mario tracks among alot of other things ^^; If I actually listed all the tracks I wanted from each series I think the post would explode and be totally tl'dr material haha.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Also due to the topic of Link's skirt (TUNIC DUMBASS), it's giving me memories of how everyone on /v/ is gay for Link. Rather awkward I tell you.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
This song on FE Arena. It might not be battle music but it's one of the more memorable tracks from Awakening.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So are there any particular music tracks you lot want to see in smash 4? I'd like some Paper Mario tracks among alot of other things ^^; If I actually listed all the tracks I wanted from each series I think the post would explode and be totally tl'dr material haha.

Anything from Shadow the Hedgehog, simply because the music was amazing.

I really want to see more Golden Sun stuff, and music from each released MegaMan series(video game-wise, even if some of the animated stuff rules).

And Quest 64. Music was one of its praised moments.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
This song on FE Arena. It might not be battle music but it's one of the more memorable tracks from Awakening.
Yes that track is quite good. I'd also like ID Purpose when it comes to Awakening and Conquest Ablaze. I also hope Jugdral gets some tracks [Poor FE4 and 5 got left out in brawl]

D

Deleted member

'Tis not a skirt laddies; 'tis a kilt.

Link needs to use som' BAGPIPES.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I bet Habanero wears short tunics like they're t-shirts and looks totally goofy because his tunic is too short.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Anything from Shadow the Hedgehog, simply because the music was amazing.

I really want to see more Golden Sun stuff, and music from each released MegaMan series(video game-wise, even if some of the animated stuff rules).

And Quest 64. Music was one of its praised moments.
Cosmic Fall? Thats the theme that comes to mind first when I think of Shadow the Hedgehogs OST other then I Am All of Me.

Venus Lighthouse and so many other tracks from Golden Sun would love the treatment the Battle Medley got in Brawl :D

Megaman I also agree, since I like the X and Zero series more then the classic one I want at least something from both haha even if its like one track each or just trophies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Personally I thought the music in Shadow the Hedgehog probably had one of the weakest tracks in the series. Then again it was one of the weakest games in the series in general, so whatever.

Also, for those that don't mention Xenoblade Chronicles, please kindly make like a tree and piss off.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Cosmic Fall? Thats the theme that comes to mind first when I think of Shadow the Hedgehogs OST other then I Am All of Me.

Venus Lighthouse and so many other tracks from Golden Sun would love the treatment the Battle Medley got in Brawl :D

Megaman I also agree, since I like the X and Zero series more then the classic one I want at least something from both haha even if its like one track each or just trophies.

All Hail Shadow is another great one. Waking Up is good too. I wouldn't mind the Multiplayer/Battle theme. Also, E.G.G.M.A.N. would've been a neat theme to have, with the full version, not the short one.

I can barely remember most GS music, but agreed, the more than the merrier.

I would like to at least see an X costume/trophy.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
All Hail Shadow is another great one. Waking Up is good too. I wouldn't mind the Multiplayer/Battle theme. Also, E.G.G.M.A.N. would've been a neat theme to have, with the full version, not the short one.

I can barely remember most GS music, but agreed, the more than the merrier.

I would like to at least see an X costume/trophy.
Yeah all those themes from Shadow were grand. Never Turn Back was also pretty great.

Maybe you should replay Golden Sun and The Lost Age and refresh your memory :p. Maybe Dark Dawn too [but I haven't played that one yet so lol]

X costume would be cool. Maybe one of the armors so he doesn't look too much like classic haha. I could tell the difference between Classic and X but some probably wouldn't.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I know Geno has no chance in hell, but I'd love some music from Super Mario RPG. The Forest Maze song is perfect for a Pikmin stage.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Also, for those that don't mention Xenoblade Chronicles, please kindly make like a tree and piss off.
I'd love this track in Smash

I know Geno has no chance in hell, but I'd love some music from Super Mario RPG. The Forest Maze song is perfect for a Pikmin stage.
I agree. Maybe they will use the Lost Tracks of Brawl for Smash 4?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeah all those themes from Shadow were grand. Never Turn Back was also pretty great.

Maybe you should replay Golden Sun and The Lost Age and refresh your memory :p. Maybe Dark Dawn too [but I haven't played that one yet so lol]

X costume would be cool. Maybe one of the armors so he doesn't look too much like classic haha. I could tell the difference between Classic and X but some probably wouldn't.

I would've liked something from Shadow in Brawl. But eh, whatcha going to do? I wouldn't have minded so much if they didn't make Shadow his own Assist Trophy. :facepalm: Also, not one multiplayer/battle them from the Sonic franchise was in Brawl. What's up with that?

Dark Dawn kind of sucked, imo. It had some nice improvements, but it had too many Points of No Return, and many of the characters were tacked on. Also, the Gaia Blade and the(I forget it's name, but it's similar) were only equippable by Matthew. Your female Earth user couldn't use either of them. Which was ridiculous.

And yeah, I could see an X costume. Similar to how Blood Hawk's is. It doesn't change anything but their clothing looks.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
That Xenoblade Chronicles music gives me new F-Zero stage vibes if they don't have a stage/rep in the game from that series.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I would've liked something from Shadow in Brawl. But eh, whatcha going to do? I wouldn't have minded so much if they didn't make Shadow his own Assist Trophy. :facepalm: Also, not one multiplayer/battle them from the Sonic franchise was in Brawl. What's up with that?

Dark Dawn kind of sucked, imo. It had some nice improvements, but it had too many Points of No Return, and many of the characters were tacked on. Also, the Gaia Blade and the(I forget it's name, but it's similar) were only equippable by Matthew. Your female Earth user couldn't use either of them. Which was ridiculous.

And yeah, I could see an X costume. Similar to how Blood Hawk's is. It doesn't change anything but their clothing looks.
That is strange yes, I was expecting one of the multiple mulitplayer themes from the series to be in. Maybe this one

I see. I'll keep wary of it, but I'll probably still end up picking it up eventually. I've been meaning to for awhile but other things keep distracting me xD. That is strange, I guess MAIN CHARACTER takes priority :/

Do you think X could be Mega's assist trophy or would it be safer to assume thats Protoman or Bass? Even if I'd love Zero to be. He gets the limelight enough as is.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
I'd love this track in Smash
The entire Xenoblade soundtrack is phenomenal. It would be a crime if it wasn't represented at least as a stage, even if Shulk doesn't make it in as a playable character (Cthulhu forbid).

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'd rather have Gutsman's @$$ as an Assist Trophy. But seriously, probably Protoman. Zero is possible, though.

And the boss themes(not counting the main theme) from the Sonic Adventures are good.

I would've liked that too. Sonic had practically no music that's easy to fight to. They sound great for adventuring, but for battling...? Even Sonic Battle did a good job with that, somewhat remixing music here and there.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I'd like if Sonic returns to have his vocal themes that were in brawl to be the full length versions. I want as much Crush 40 as I can get xD. Plus I don't know why they chopped them in half. To loop better I suppose?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'd like if Sonic returns to have his vocal themes that were in brawl to be the full length versions. I want as much Crush 40 as I can get xD. Plus I don't know why they chopped them in half. To loop better I suppose?

Probably space issues.

@Habanero: Not really. Yes, most of the music in Brawl isn't battle music, but some is. Bowser's Boss Battle, the Golden Sun Boss Theme, Brawl's instrumental main theme, LoZ Main Theme(this may be due to the cartoon using that when Link comes to save the day, but also because it's amazing), and some of the Pokemon music.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Probably space issues.

@Habanero: Not really. Yes, most of the music in Brawl isn't battle music, but some is. Bowser's Boss Battle, the Golden Sun Boss Theme, Brawl's instrumental main theme, LoZ Main Theme(this may be due to the cartoon using that when Link comes to save the day, but also because it's amazing), and some of the Pokemon music.
Speaking of Bowser boss battles.. I want this theme of his in smash 4 haha.

Also quite a few of FE tracks were battle worthy of course :p

HylianHero

Smash Cadet
It's pretty much looking like those blank spaces mean absolutely nothing as the number of blank spaces are different depending what you're using to browse that site. You're iPod shows 3 spaces while my desktop computer shows 6. So yeah, it doesn't mean anything when it comes to possible characters.

Awww man! haha I was really hoping it was something new. Ah well, thanks for clearing that up for me haha I guess they're just placeholders then.

Smur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4141-3292-3562
The Halberd stage had the best music choices imo, but the stage wasn't good for competiton. Maybe they could make an option for all music to be accessible to all stages? ...But that would ruin the theme of the stage..decisions decisions decisions <_>

Or they could just make a neutral kirby stage :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom