• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Damnit guys! 1 day without news and we instantly loose our minds! Phase 2 is where we start taking about Fire Emblem characters, which is my cue to bounce.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
This thread sure went downhill fast. Let's get back on some kind of related discussion, shall we?

bobadz

Smash Ace
Damnit guys! 1 day without news and we instantly loose our minds! Phase 2 is where we start taking about Fire Emblem characters, which is my cue to bounce.
So what are Chrom's chances?

I think Ike will be cut in favor of him.:troll:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Wait, really?
... Okay, let's discuss this. Does England have Mexican food readily available?

When I went to Britain I tried to have chicken tikka masala for every meal because absolutely everything else was awful. Though I guess I hear the food's gotten better over the past decade.

NOT ALL EUROPEANS ARE FROM ENGLAND! :urg: Good to see ya back though bro, how've you been?

I'd like to try Mexican food though. I already love burritos and tacos. If the rest of the cuisine is comparable to that, I'd like to try more of it. I blame the Dutch cuisine of not being spicy enough. Which I hate, cause I love spicy foods. And here's my Caribbean girlfriend who has quite a culture with spicy foods, BUT SHE HATES IT!

How do I live with all this?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Ike >>> Chrom the dirty wife thief. BRO'S BEFORE HOES THEY SAID, REMEMBER?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Phase 2 is where we start taking about Fire Emblem characters, which is my cue to bounce.
ROY'S OUR TOY!
ROY'S OUR TOY!
ROY'S OUR--

Wait...am I saying this wrong?

In all seriousness, so confused right now...though it's nothing compared to what has happened in the past lol.

Poor Toon Link though. He's probably weeping in a corner right now. With thoughts full of despair, contemplating whether he'll return or not. Oh wait. Nvm. I'm actually describing myself in regards to how I feel about the issue.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
NOT ALL EUROPEANS ARE FROM ENGLAND! :urg: Good to see ya back though bro, how've you been?

I'd like to try Mexican food though. I already love burritos and tacos. If the rest of the cuisine is comparable to that, I'd like to try more of it. I blame the Dutch cuisine of not being spicy enough. Which I hate, cause I love spicy foods. And here's my Caribbean girlfriend who has quite a culture with spicy foods, BUT SHE HATES IT!

How do I live with all this?

Wait, I could have sworn that your location used to say London? Shoot, I'm sorry.

Eh, if you have burritos and tacos, you're good on Mexican food. They have other things, of course, and technically burritos were invented by Americans, but... Naw, you're good on Mexican food.

Mmm, Caribbean food... It's all super tasty. Agh.

... I wonder if anybody eats parrot?

D

Deleted member

This thread sure went downhill fast. Let's get back on some kind of related discussion, shall we?
To be fair, this is a social thread in which we talk about whatever we want.

But at a half-***ed attempt, anyone else here views Fire Emblem as comparable to presidential election between two parties? Think Obama as a liberal and Romney as a conservative, only have Roy as a liberal and Chrom as a conservative. Perhaps Sakurai and his team are electoral college?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Speaking of Elite Beat Agents, they should make a sequel for the Wii U, where all the touchscreen stuff is done with the tablet, and the action and dancing is on the TV Screen and stuff. That'd be great.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
and all jokes aside, now that I'm thinking about it, the Elite Beat Agents wouldn't be a bad addition to SSB at all

AvengerX94

Smash Cadet
I honestly don't know where this thread is going anymore...
*AvengerX94 hurts himself in confusion.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Really? None of you like EBA? I'm not even trying to be funny. That's a fantastic game, and my personal DS favorite.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
You know, you don't really have to take skirts off? They're pretty convenient, like, when you have to use the bathroom in a hurry or something. The possibilities are endless.
Right, but I still say you shouldn't take off your skirt. Nobody wants to see you running around in your underwear, only do that in private. Unless you want to look like some sort of pedophile, then be my guest.

Jasmine Dragon

Smash Cadet
I have a question why is it that Shulk is acknowledged for getting in Smash but Zael is pretty much ignored?​
I'm a huge RPG fan. I got Xenoblade when it came out and didn't hear about Last Story until I came to smashboards. I still had to look up Zael to know who he is. I'm not trying to say that I'm indicative of the masses, but he may be a lot less well known than you think.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
It's funny, before deciding on that hilarious comment, I was going to say something like "I hate kids, if you want something that likes kids go check the Ashley thread" or something, but it's not very topical, y'know, you really have to take these kinds of things into consideration when you're making funny jokes.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Fine, I'm done trying to start an EBA discussion, we can go back to talking about FE characters, you guys suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom