• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
More computer troubles so I'm probably late on this stuff, though looking at Page 534, I'm glad I wasn't around.

My stage list so far (here Tri):

You think we'll see something like this? Not really sure what Sakurai will do with F-Zero. I also think the Wii U game will see more returning stages than the 3DS. Who really knows though.
Good stage list. Only real things I noticed would be having Arena Ferox be in both versions, as Sakurai could very easily take something from FE10 or FE1/3/11/12 (which were originally console games). Also am not sure about there being more than two new Zelda stages on the 3DS.

So this was posted in the Little Mac thread.

And now I'm really happy. Other opinions on this?
Was actually looking for some comparison pics the other day, visual evidence really helps out a lot. Still am kinda iffy on the Smash Logo vs. WVBA logo though. Definitely feeling a lot better about Little Mac's chances now, honestly I would bet, given the rumor, he'll be the next newcomer to be revealed.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Brawl's balancing wasn't the best and was done by Sakurai himself. This time, it will be done by the development team, which means a more balanced roster.

Don't forget that the Tekken team is among the developers of this game.
To be fair the last Tekken isn't that balanced.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Mega Man and Kid Icarus together again for the first time... Only if Simon Belmont were in SSB4 and this would be a perfect reunion...

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Finally back on the boards. Was there some kind of news that crashed the site for 3 hours?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That Pit <3
I do say that a lot, but it's true.

Hmm, that picture is making like Mega Man a bit more now. >.<

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Swingin' and Smashin'! Can't wait to see more characters revealed so I get to marvel their great looks.

On the other hand, did this place crash down again? I don't recall seeing any super-big announcements today.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to see more character artwork. Newcomers and veterans alike. I'm curious to see how Zelda, Peach, Captain Falcon and Yoshi will look this time.

And yes, the site crashed again. There was no big announcement, though.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh, man. How many times did I see the message "Smashing is for consoles, not server" (>_<)

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Still wonderin' about unannounced things like items. I'm sure Pokeballs return, but I wish I could be hopeful on Assist Trophies becoming more than Pokeball-knockoffs. I still despise the way they're pushed on something that makes them more than forgettable for the whole actual games (other than item-fests).

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
One of the things I've always liked about Megaman is that even though he's third party, he's always felt like a Nintendo character to me. I think that's why I felt cheated by Sonic and Snake in Brawl. Aside from the early NES games, the Metal Gear have virtually been a Sony exclusive for nearly all its lifespan and Sonic didn't join the "Nintendo Cause" until SEGA crashed and burned shortly before the PS2/GCN/XBox era. Really, it's just refreshing to have him aboard.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
One of the things I've always liked about Megaman is that even though he's third party, he's always felt like a Nintendo character to me. I think that's why I felt cheated by Sonic and Snake in Brawl. Aside from the early NES games, the Metal Gear have virtually been a Sony exclusive for nearly all its lifespan and Sonic didn't join the "Nintendo Cause" until SEGA crashed and burned shortly before the PS2/GCN/XBox era. Really, it's just refreshing to have him aboard.

Megaman was truly someone most close, most successful and most grateful to be around during NES(and SNES)-days, it's no wonder everyone affiiliates him with Nintendo.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I do like the Villager as a character, meme or not. Animal Crossing deserved a character regardless on the bull spewed out during Brawl. Hell, I like Villager more then Mega Man.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
I wonder if the characters Sakuri made will be Op again.Remember how Meta knight was Op while DDD and Kirby was also above average.
I highly doubt he did that intentionally. And since when was Kirby above average? Kirby is currently rank 20th and D3 is currently 12th. I'm all for toning down Meta knight but Kirby characters shouldn't suck just because they're his characters and he doesn't want to give them the appearance of being powerful or good.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
^

Don't we have a thread for these pics already?

To be honest, the whole Psycho villager-meme's about to wear off soon on me.
It wore off on me the moment it existed tbh. It's the Falcon Meme thing all over again. I mean really, no need to overuse such things you know.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Megaman was truly someone most close, most successful and most grateful to be around during NES(and SNES)-days, it's no wonder everyone affiiliates him with Nintendo.
I feel the same way about Pac-Man and Simon Belmont (notice how he is playable on Nintendo Castlevania games more often than he is on Sony Castlevania games).

Hoots

Can Be Combative
I think we can expect an entirely different balance to this game now that Sakurai will be having a team helping him balance. Even though Sakurai makes all the final decisions, I don't think Namco would miss OR allow another Meta Knight or Ganondorf to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom