• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well ain't we getting loads-a-new-members. It's still a second day!

WAIT A MINUTE 14.6 HERE I GOTTA GO GET NEW LEAF.
One of them is my brother, so you can blame me for that one. Here's to hoping he doesn't do anything stupid.

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
Any word on Pac Man, Little Mac, and Mii?
I believe if we are going to hear anything we have about 6 or so hours left to hear it? Depending when E3 officially "closes". It's not looking likely, I feel. WFT was revealed earlier than this on Tuesday.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
The more outspoken and salty people in here need to be like water in their demands and speculation.

*Insert Bruce Lee quote about formlessness and shapelessness of the ideal mind*

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Uh, well, uh, nice to meet you Kiddy Spirit.

Hahahah. Kiddy Spirit.

On Pac-Man, going to embrace him now as I'll leave Lloyd behind me. I've got over it now.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Actual overheat function has to be confirmed first. Don't assume anything just yet. We aren't sure if it was an actual feature or just the animation.
That argument can be used both ways bro. He took time to mention it so we should at least consider and acknowledge it.
We have not video proof of megaman using the smashes rapidly in succession to see if this is true or not.

The Black mage

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2492-4215-1228
Now, people, can't we talk about things other than characters?
Like Items (Even though you l33t's have no use for them, anyways.),Stages, and ADVENTURE MODE? ( <- I want )

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I feel sad that the current 3 newcomers are hogging all the attention atm. Where's the love for some of our veterans? D:
*No tripping is good*

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Huminah! Huminah! Huminah!

So...no word on Pac-Man, Mii or Little Mac?

Maybe the rumor is false after all.
Quick question? Does this rumor say that it will be announced by the end of E3/ This week?
Or did it rapidly evolve into "We are getting these characters by the end of the week" through some chaotic telephone effect?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
From what I can interpret from that, Sakurai is still debating if multiple "air cancels" will be allowed or not, but right now, they are. And I assume he means airdodges.

With pointless hope, I say he means two kinds of airdodges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom