• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
At 1:32/1:33, right before he gets kicked by Bowser, that upward headbutt? That's his Up Smash.

It has water levels. That alone makes it better than the last game. While I was hoping for Prime 4 I am certainly not displeased with this game. Although King K. Rool better be hiding somewhere.
The only thing I liked about the water levels in the first games were the music and Enguarde. :p
But to each their own, I'm sure it will be a great game, like I said, just not what I was looking for.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well 3DS seems to have:

Living Room (Nintendogs + Cats)
Super Mario Level
Spirit Train (LoZ ST)
Battlefield (3DS)
- Some sort of Chamber / Colosseum (Shown in Pic 8 of Mario's profile and Pic 7 of Pit's)

Wii U has
Skyloft (LoZ SS)
Wily's Castle (Mega Man)
Boxing Ring (Smash Bros / Punch Out?)
Battlefield (Wii U)
New Smashville (Animal Crossing)

I would like to note, it appears AC has taken ques like Balloon Hat and Boxing gloves, and I think he's even using an item in Pic 9 on his profile
If it was punch out, it would look like a punch out ring. It's definitely not a punch out boxing ring

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
It was confirmed about 30 minutes ago that David Wise is doing the music for the game. You know, the guy that composed Stickerbrush Symphony and Aquatic Ambiance... yeah, that guy.
They actually listened!

From the live-blog going on now.
The Kobe GIF is applicable here too.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Why the **** is there so many Toon Link love?? Gtfo with his stupid *** we already have link. One link is enough, no toon link, young link, windwaker link, ocarina link, ice cream link, ghetto link whatever. Better have skull kid/zant in it. Same goes for dr mario and pichu.

Toon Link was fun, and played vastly different than Link, and is a vital and growing part of Zelda. I'm not defending him necessarily, but it is fine to have him, it's okay.

SSBF, wherever you are, here:

That's beautiful Star.

Oooh, I'm shaking in my heels. :troll:
It's all in good fun Holdie ;)

I'm confiscating you of your heels! I mean if you're shaking in them you'll probably fall over

Holdie? Lmao. :laugh:

Guys, Miyamoto just confirmed that more characters will be announced for Smash Bros later tonight!

But seriously, thank you guys for supplying me with information faster than I end up finding it. :chuckle: <3

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Wow, this day couldn't get any better. Inb4 "It's Palutena / Ridley / Takamaru" starts being said

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
There are several character spots left on the Super Smash Bros website that have not been filled yet, about seven to be exact. Not saying we will see seven more characters today, but just throwing it out there. If I had to guess:

Marth
Ice Climbers
Yoshi
Wario
Sonic the Hedgehog
Mewtwo
and someone new

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
You people said you wanted more female characters. Now that you get them you don't want them?

You dudes are difficult.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Stupid. Not Palutena? Not Krystal? Not Dixie? Not Ashley?

Wii Fit POS nothing.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
She BETTER be an AT. Gawd.

EDIT: No, looks to be a character.
WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

EDIT AGAIN: I'm actually not sure. I pray for AT.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
There are several character spots left on the Super Smash Bros website that have not been filled yet, about seven to be exact. Not saying we will see seven more characters today, but just throwing it out there. If I had to guess:

Marth
Ice Climbers
Yoshi
Wario
Sonic the Hedgehog
Mewtwo
and someone new

You'll never see Mewtwo again.

If I'm wrong I will eat this post. :D

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I'm REALLY hoping this is an Assisty Trophy or something.

Actually no, I'm hoping it's a really good Photoshop, I don't want her near my Smash.

WHERE IS PALUTENA!?

sonus

Smash Cadet
how do you suppose someone gets knocked out of the level on the boxing stage? The ropes on the side seem like they would block from hitting to the side unless upwards

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I'm generally pretty open to odd choices, but the sheer... BIZARRITY of this is keeping me from enjoying how hilarious it is.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It is shocking that this is a character they are revealing now of all times. o_o

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Well, here is our surprise character folks! Diskun? Nope. Sherrif? Please. Duck Hunt Dog? Not a chance? Wii Fit Girl and her amazingly toned body of power! Ahahahahaha Sakurai you troll.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
But why now? Seems like she should be the character revealed (well, leaked) right at the end that makes the backlash to ROB look downright pleasant. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom