• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
EDIT: Assist Trophy? OH THANK GOD.

EDIT2: Dang it Star, stop playing with my emotions!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Better be an AT, and i thought the AC villager was unexpected, (but I like the add). The problem I have if shes a character then why the hell didn't they go for palutena or krystal maybe lyn? this better be an AT please an AT! (Ok good she's an AT, I was about to rage....)

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It doesn't bother me so much as completely floor me with shock, perhaps that is his intention. Well played Sakurai.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Sakurai has scraped the absolute bottom of the barrel for me now if this is true.

First Villager, then Wii Fit Girl.

If this sort of mockery keeps up, I might feel less than inclined to even follow SSB5. Or even buy this game.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
If she IS a character, I've officially found my new training dummy.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
It looks like she's doing a Final Smash in that gif. **** me.

Yeah sure, this is funny and all, but ask yourself; is this really what you want for a use of a character slot? There's plenty of other "funny" characters like G&W or ROB who at least actually feel like video game characters.

Nintendo has far better choices for female characters than this. Wii Fit girl isn't even a character.

I hope they're aiming for a big roster, because this is just a waste.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't welcome her no matter what\

Nintendo facebook says shes playable

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
WII FIT TRAINER GIRL?! I can not stop laughing I just can't stop laughing. This is the greatest day of my life. As a jaded gamer, the fact that I can still WTF this hard to super smash makes me so happy!

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Sakurai has scraped the absolute bottom of the barrel for me now if this is true.

First Villager, then Wii Fit Girl.

If this sort of mockery keeps up, I might feel less than inclined to even follow SSB5. Or even buy this game.

What's wrong with Villager? Animal Crossing deserves a character if you ask me. :/

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
You guys are overreacting. As long as a character is unique I welcome them into the game.
I'm sure she will be perfectly fun to play. There's just so many better options out there for female characters that the choice of Wii Fit girl really smarts. We get very few female characters as is, and if Wii Fit Girl knocks another far more interesting female character out of the running that's just awful.

NatP

Smash Ace
Well, every Smash game has a WTF character... And I guess Wii Fit Trainer is the BIGGEST WTF in the entire world...

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Hey Sakurai, when people were asking for a second Trainer I don't think this is what we all had in mind.

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
You know what? Whatever.

This isn't going to change how I feel about the rest of the game or how much fun I'm going to have with the rest of the characters.

HDER

Smash Rookie
I don't mind her as a character, but I'd rather they reveal characters like her later or leave her as a secret. Reveal big characters that people will get hyped for like Mega Man, Ridley, etc. right now.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
I don't mind her as a character, but I'd rather they reveal characters like her later or leave her as a secret. Reveal big characters that people will get hyped for like Mega Man, Ridley, etc. right now.
Honestly, Wii Fit girl is going to generate such a ****storm that she's a pretty great choice for an E3 reveal.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
We're in for a rocky speculation scene.

Though it makes me wonder. If a Wii Fit trainer can get in, are they going all out on the increasing the roster size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom