• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
YEAH, just finally ordered the External Hard Drive I wanted forever (2 TB for like $85).

Now I need to hack my Wii so I can have Project M on my other External Hard Drive, and hack the heck out of that game, put on a ton of stages via Stage Builder, and just wreck crap with that game!!! :shades:
I dont think i have ever met a individual who loves hacking so much....

D

Deleted member

Who else has Skype and wants to be part of the Direct group tomorrow? I currently have these in my contact:
- disfunkshunal
- ManlySpirit
- thethirdkoopa
- Johnknight1
- Young Horsetail
- shinpichu
- Falchion
- augustoflores
- Moon Monkey

Also, do you have to pay for voice chat?

Alright, my Skype is currently the same name (though it was Astro Boy Fan). I've put disfunkshunal, ManlySpirit, thethirdkoopa, Johnknight1, Young Horsetail, shinpichu, Falchion, augustoflores and Moon Monkey on my list. Anyone else I should get into contact with?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I just did the math for Xbox One:
Xbox One - $500
XBL - $50

And your going to want to buy a game, unless you spent $500 to watch TV.

Video game - $65

TOTAL - $615 USD

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Voice chat on Skype is free, except for stuff like cell phone calls.
I dont think i have ever met a individual who loves hacking so much....
Through stage builder you can add an infinite number of hacked stages.

That means I can add every stage from Smash 64 and Melee back (sans Mute City because it hasn't been completed), plus all the Brawl stages I took out via Project M, and modded stages like Balanced Brawl's Mushroomy Kingdom I-I, PokéFloats 2, Namek, all those awesome stages guys like Mewtwo2000 has made, etc.

Seriously, if you wanna love those stages as much as I do, just go to the Brawl Vault, and be BLOWN AWAY!!!

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Who else has Skype and wants to be part of the Direct group tomorrow? I currently have these in my contact:
- disfunkshunal
- ManlySpirit
- thethirdkoopa
- Johnknight1
- Young Horsetail
- shinpichu
- Falchion
- augustoflores
- Moon Monkey

Alright, my Skype is currently the same name (though it was Astro Boy Fan). I've put disfunkshunal, ManlySpirit, thethirdkoopa, Johnknight1, Young Horsetail, shinpichu, Falchion, augustoflores and Moon Monkey on my list. Anyone else I should get into contact with?
Ermmm i might do it....i could use my Bro's Skype.

Im not too familar how to use it though i never have...could you quickly run it by me plz if you dont mind?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Okay then, Trying to figure out how to use voice chat on Skype as well as enable it in a group.
It works the same alone or in a group. As for forming the group, leave it to me, and invite anyone you guys want (well, within fine limits; we don't want random GameFAQs idiots who think Daisy in her sports clothes is a different character than Daisy).
I just did the math for Xbox One:
Xbox One - $500
XBL - $50

And your going to want to buy a game, unless you spent $500 to watch TV.

Video game - $65

TOTAL - $615 USD
I thought Xbox Live was $60/year. As for games, that's $60 a year. That doesn't count the cost of possibly buying games for it, controllers, extra mics, the cost of TV streaming (which will probably be more or less the same as cable/satellite TV), etc.

This Xbox One device is a huge investment with little good that's going to come from it.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
It works the same alone or in a group. As for forming the group, leave it to me, and invite anyone you guys want (well, within fine limits; we don't want random GameFAQs idiots who think Daisy in her sports clothes is a different character than Daisy).

I thought Xbox Live was $60/year. As for games, that's $60 a year. That doesn't count the cost of possibly buying games for it, controllers, extra mics, the cost of TV streaming (which will probably be more or less the same as cable/satellite TV), etc.

This Xbox One device is a huge investment with little good that's going to come from it.
Is it 60? Ewww...! $625! and the controller is about 80 bucks I've heard. Don't forget about the internet bill you pay on top of that. At least PSN has a free option (Which I hope they keep.)
Yea... this doesn't bode all too well for PS4 if Xbox One is this pricy... did you hear the crickets after the the dude announced the price...

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
- disfunkshunal
- ManlySpirit
- thethirdkoopa
- Johnknight1
- Young Horsetail
- shinpichu
- Falchion
- augustoflores
- Moon Monkey

:) add meh! :)

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Is it 60? Ewww...! $625! and the controller is about 80 bucks I've heard. Don't forget about the internet bill you pay on top of that. At least PSN has a free option (Which I hope they keep.)
Yea... this doesn't bode all too well for PS4 if Xbox One is this pricy... did you hear the crickets after the the dude announced the price...
NINE-HUNDERED AND NINETY NINE U.S. DOLLARS?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
PSN's gold equivalent is only for buying virtual games and getting reward points, so it's actually kind of worth it, and keeps digital download junkies happy.
NINE-HUNDERED AND NINETY NINE U.S. DOLLARS?
Now imagine the Europe price.
Nappa: "Vegeta, what does the scouter say about the European price of the Xbox One=???"
Vegeta: "It's the U.S. Dollar equivalent of OVER NINE-THOUSANNNNDDDDDDD!!!"
*breaks Xbox One, as in the original*

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
PSN's gold equivalent is only for buying virtual games and getting reward points, so it's actually kind of worth it, and keeps digital download junkies happy.

Now imagine the Europe price.
Nappa: "Vegeta, what does the scouter say about the European price of the Xbox One=???"
Vegeta: "It's the U.S. Dollar equivalent of OVER NINE-THOUSANNNNDDDDDDD!!!"
*breaks Xbox One, as in the original*
$999 = 753,35€

Doesn't seem over 9000.

Or... are you implying it will be more expensive here...? :smirk:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
You know, everyone said that the new KI looked like a crappy Mortal Kombat, but when I actually saw the footage it looked more to me like a SF4 knockoff, at least in terms of aesthetics.

It's really a shame. If the XBone weren't such a $h1t console I'd consider picking up the new KI somewhere along the line. Makes me wonder if the original 2 games might be getting released on Xbox Live.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Dupes 99 Nuggets from MissingNo to pay for Xbox one...still not enough..trys again..
*game crashes data loss*

Thanks for the friends request on Skype guys !

dark.phazon - Skype

Sooo pumped

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Well, I have a Skype account. Don't really use it but one day won't hurt in the event that this place goes down. I'll be using my Ipod Touch, so no voice chat for me:

strider_kyoda

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
$999 = 753,35€

Doesn't seem over 9000.

Or... are you implying it will be more expensive here...? :smirk:
+ Games + Controllers + Headsets + Xbox (One?) Live Gold Membership + Xbox One Marketplace stuff (rebuy the games you have for the original Xbox 1 and the Xbox 360 + Xbox Digital-only games + paid DLC [on disc and off disc content; thanks C[r]apcom!]) + Fixing the console (especially if it breaks down as much as the 360) + TV stuff (if you get it) + Netflix + Buying Microsoft avatar stuff + Microsoft being a jerk charges.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
it would be over nine thousand pesos though, right?

(also, we are now on page 420... anyone want to hit this? jk, i don't touch the stuff)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
it would be over nine thousand pesos though, right?

(also, we are now on page 420... anyone want to hit this? jk, i don't touch the stuff)
It will be over 9,000 pesos, and who exactly are we hitting=???

Because I really wanna punch Poppy in the face! :smirk: #TurningDrugJokesIntoViolenceLikeARealSmashBrother

D

Deleted member

Well, I have a Skype account. Don't really use it but one day won't hurt in the event that this place goes down. I'll be using my Ipod Touch, so no voice chat for me:

strider_kyoda
Great to have you in regardless. Added you to my contact list.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
You don't need a mic, just a Skype account, which is free, and easy to make.

But if you had a mic, use it!!! As Kuma noticed last year, I'm not actually 16 (I'm in my 20's bro), and I don't sound like I'm 16, either! :laugh:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
You said you wanna kill me. Would you really do it=???
Not unless I absolutely had to, I prefer to use the least amount of violence necessary.

Yeah, I think he did. And yeah, there's a lot of personality in the game. I just love stop doing what I'm doing and talk to people.
Even in the fights, the enemies sometimes don't attack and instead make an expression or do something else. :laugh: I'm not sure if I've seen that before.

Yeah, that whole Threed chapter was great. As for MOTHER 3, it's a very different game. The battle system and whatnot is totally different.
I heard it was rhythm based or something? If so Lucas should have been rhythm based somehow.

And craaaaap. Jeff and Paula died in the Dusty Dunes desert while I was trying to run from a Smiley thing (which took like half a dozen attempts) that I accidentally ran into while chasing a damn criminal caterpillar or whatever. Had to run all the way back to Threed. x_x

Which is why you in power is scary. You'd probably try to DESTROY SMASH BROTHERS!!!

I want to let Smash Bros. grow on its own, and not meddle in it!

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
so far for me, it's going EA>>Micro>Ubi.

seriously, that chick was almost annoying as Cammie Dunaway.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Not unless I absolutely had to, I prefer to use the least amount of violence necessary.
Which still means you're willing to commit murder! PEOPLE!!! HERE IS YOUR VILLAIN!!! LET IT BE KNOWN I AM NOT JUST THE CHAMP, BUT THE PEOPLE'S CHAMPION, along with MOOOOOOONNNN "MASTEEERRRR" MOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNKKEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Even in the fights, the enemies sometimes don't attack and instead make an expression or do something else. :laugh: I'm not sure if I've seen that before.
Or how people and creatures react in the fights, outside of fights, and how they attack. There's also that awesome system where weak enemies always run from you, which was totally ahead of its' time. I wish more games would do that.

I heard it was rhythm based or something? If so Lucas should have been rhythm based somehow.
You can do super long combos based on rhythm. It's really cool, although IMO I got too good at it, and it was kinda sorta a bit overpowered for a bit of the middle of the game.
And craaaaap. Jeff and Paula died in the Dusty Dunes desert while I was trying to run from a Smiley thing (which took like half a dozen attempts) that I accidentally ran into while chasing a damn criminal caterpillar or whatever. Had to run all the way back to Threed. x_x
You should slowly integrate into new areas. And while Paula sucks now, later in the game she's probably the best character.

I want to let Smash Bros. grow on its own, and not meddle in it!
You mean give it back to Game Arts to wreck the balance of the game again=??? NO, I WON'T LET YOU DO THAT!!!!

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero

strider_kyoda
Yo silly me just realised that all the PeePz that are gonna Skype it live in the same time zone right? So im the only one who's confrence is at 3:00pm London time...

So i cant Skype no one?

I feel so alone...
iam_alone_by_syedasairanaqvi-d36rach.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom