• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I remember living in New Jersey. The seafood over there is generally better, and there were beaches and boardwalks to look forward to. The downside is that people are more rude over there.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Who else has Skype and wants to be part of the Direct group tomorrow? I currently have these in my contact:
- disfunkshunal
- ManlySpirit
- thethirdkoopa
- Johnknight1
- Young Horsetail
- shinpichu
- Falchion
- augustoflores
- Moon Monkey

Also, do you have to pay for voice chat?

Alright, my Skype is currently the same name (though it was Astro Boy Fan). I've put disfunkshunal, ManlySpirit, thethirdkoopa, Johnknight1, Young Horsetail, shinpichu, Falchion, augustoflores and Moon Monkey on my list. Anyone else I should get into contact with?
My Skype name is my own, real-life name and I don't have time to make another one, so I will PM you if it is not too much of a bother.

So far:
Konami D+
MS: C
Ubisoft: C-

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Yo Chrono man i would love to hear how your feeling atm homie...i just read that ''Ridley'' Thread that got locked...holy **** ! That guy got teared apart!

I know im far from the most loved guy here on this Board but i would never start a argument on a subject i dont have good knowledge of and i take in all opnions trying my best not to be biased (were all a little biased...)

Holy **** man...swear down i Hope Ridley gets announced more because i can do this to the haters/disbelivers.

eminem-finger.jpg

Too much contreversy,ugly hate..its disgusting...i hope Ridley gets announced souly because of this RealTalk

**** ALL YOU HATERS !!!!

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I know this is pretty old. But I remember seeing this comic in my newspaper near the time Brawl was released.

FoxTrot ftw

please, Bill Amend, have one done for Smash 4 as well. pweez. :sadeyes: you're like totally awesome man.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Oh yeah, and remember to expect a lot of fan material to crop up within minutes regarding to any new characters that will show up. I do have a hunch there's going to be a division regarding to the "favorite" between regions.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Who else has Skype and wants to be part of the Direct group tomorrow? I currently have these in my contact:
- disfunkshunal
- ManlySpirit
- thethirdkoopa
- Johnknight1
- Young Horsetail
- shinpichu
- Falchion
- augustoflores
- Moon Monkey
Add me please, my name is Fastblade. I don't wanna be stuck with the RRidley haters and Gokutards.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, and remember to expect a lot of fan material to crop up within minutes regarding to any new characters that will show up. I do have a hunch there's going to be a division regarding to the "favorite" between regions.
Assuming Ridley, Palutena, Takamaru and Little Mac all show up, I'd imagine that Ridley and Little Mac will end up being the favorites here while Takamaru and Palutena are more popular in Japan. Though I do have a feeling that Palutena will end up being the most popular newcomer choice of the four revealed.

D

Deleted member

Add me please, my name is Fastblade. I don't wanna be stuck with the RRidley haters and Gokutards.
I get multiple names for Fastblade. Which country do you live in? I'm thinking USA but just want to be sure.

@Hoots: Go to your profile page, click on Social Forum and you should find the back room from there.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Oh my looooord Zinfandel's sig :rotfl:

Reggie's face is officially the best face in history now, I've seen that ish so many times and it STILL never fails to make me lol literally

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Assuming Ridley, Palutena, Takamaru and Little Mac all show up, I'd imagine that Ridley and Little Mac will end up being the favorites here while Takamaru and Palutena are more popular in Japan. Though I do have a feeling that Palutena will end up being the most popular newcomer choice of the four revealed.

Of course that's an assumption those characters will show up, and even then the reaction in question might not be what we expected.

But I will say that I can guarantee that Pixiv is going to eat up Takamaru and Shulk.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
the_alibi_of_tyrants is my Skype handle. I'll be around for the morning megahype of Nintendo Direct. I won't be able to yak because of my roomie's babby being asleep at that time, but I can surely listen in and share the moment with ya'll.

I should've done this a while ago.

Smooth Criminal

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
So we doin the skype thing? Sweet, except my skype name is... ridiculous.

So, I'll add some of you.

My name is alexthe w hore

With no spaces, obvs.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Yup, U.S.
Wait, I derped. My Skype name is fastblade5035. That's what you needed, right?
Love the Big Bob Fredrick avatar. My Skype is jakek.o. (include the period). Based off the last time I met a friend of mine, I sound like I'm 18.

Well guys, the end will be amongst us soon enough. Just remember this:
SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JÄGER!
Everyone needs to have their 3D Maneuvering Posts ready, have numerous Logic Blades,and have their Reasoning Tanks full. There will be a backup supply located in the Backroom, but try to get their without the Posters seeing you. Keep your team sizes small as they are attracted to high concentrations of people.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Question....

Is anyone even gonna go to bed tonight...this thread is nuts...in the morning it will have 440+ pages and thats before the trailer!!!!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Should I get New Leaf? I've never played Animal Crossing, but then again, Awakening was my first Fire Emblem, so there's a first time for everything.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Question....

Is anyone even gonna go to bed tonight...this thread is nuts...in the morning it will have 440+ pages and thats before the trailer!!!!
I'm waiting for the sony press so i can rest my body for 2morrow.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Crazy, a little over 12 hours and it will all be over. Need some appropriate adventurous music to carry through til the Direct.

What I would give to see Crono tomorrow...

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Should I get New Leaf? I've never played Animal Crossing, but then again, Awakening was my first Fire Emblem, so there's a first time for everything.
I'm enjoying ACNL very much and everyone I know loves it.
Question....
I'm a bit of an early bird so I'll have no problem waking up in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom