• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'm getting 3DS games today, but since John roped me into playing Earthbound I won't be touching them until I complete this. .___.

Isn't that the definition of double standard

He worded that poorly. It is the same standard, just the the two things that are being measured are not congruent and thus there is a perceived difference.

Also, happy birthday to me. :dr^_^:
Congratulations on surviving for another year.

It was only Piccolo. Besides, it prevents the Earth from blowing up from the Black Star Dragon Balls, which thus cancels out Dragon Ball GT, which no human being enjoyed.
...You've earned back a little bit of respect, Johnknight..

That's like a combination of cows, chickenpox, and a broken laptop; it doesn't mean anything together. Separate you are all good, but together, it's just looks like a mess a hoarder made.
Do NOT call N3ON a cow you ass.

And don't you worry about semantics, you may not see it because you lack the Sight. Apophenia, the attribution to meaning to random or meaningless data, is where our uniformity and goals come to mind. This individualistic view will be hard for you to understand, you being an imperialistic tyrant.

Also, I'm pretty sure I can lure one of you to our side, even though you want to be our enemy. That's unless... you wish to change your direction... you could be great in the MEN OF MOONKNIGHT. You could even say we could be the HEELS OF MOONKNIGHT.... if you catch my dealio.
I knew this day would come, that you'd come crawling to me. I will accept your invitation IF I become the supreme leader of the Moonknights.

And that doesn't eliminate my deal with MonK4 still being in play, or a renegotiated deal with N3ON. Because unlike some people, I don't care about making money. I gave at least 25% of my share of income to fastblade because he's such a great worker, and I'm willing to give the other 75% away... for that belt, that glory, and to be SAKURAI'S REPLACEMENT!!! And when a man wants something, he's gotta be willing to EARN IT like I am right now.

You will not be the N3ON Moonknights, this I can assure you. And MonK4 will join me because I will allow him to do as thou wilt. He will not receive absolute orders from me. This will ultimately lead him to me because he is obviously a man about principle and not about money.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Are there any more of those rumours? The last one certainly left me wanting for more. :laugh:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Most likely I'm late, but I believe another rumor is these 4 titles being the 4 that will be at the Best Buys, none of em being Smash though.
However, the Free Luigi loot thing may be pertaining to the pics we saw earlier with Luigi, not to mention that this is the year of Luigi after all, so it might be true, I think.

http://www.gamingvlog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/sdpQ60V.jpg

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So Froswraith, I just noticed in your sig it looks like Ridley is about to take a bit out of Anna. Poor guy doesn't know what's coming to him...

Also it looks like Cynthia wants a piece of that Avatar.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So Froswraith, I just noticed in your sig it looks like Ridley is about to take a bit out of Anna. Poor guy doesn't know what's coming to him...

Also it looks like Cynthia wants a piece of that Avatar.
LOL :laugh:

I kinda had the first thought after I finished the sig. Ridley looks like he's gonna chomp Anna. :p

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Happy B-day Frost! Stay frosty! ha ha I'm so funny.

But I just gotta post this song for you cuz it's so cute.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Happy birthday, Frostwraith.

I'd play the happy birthday song on the guitar and put it on Youtube, but I have don't have the recording equipment :urg:.

Here is this instead.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Also, it seems like by default MonK4 has just joined me by being dissatisfied with you. Welcome to the N3ON Heels, MonK4! Also, as part of our uniform, it is mandatory that you wear neon high heels. And since being a N3ON Heel is a 24/7 duty, you must wear them at all times for proper representation.
I respectfully decline.
I expect to fully see you strapped up for the MEN OF MOONKNIGHT tomorrow.
I respectfully decline.

On a side note, I haven't written much of my Anna paper due to graduation and speaking semantics with Wrel and later with Aids and having my leftover cake fall on the gravel when I didn't even get to have any.
Soon.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
wait wait wait... so the factions are? Men of Moonknight and N3ON Heels? is there more options?

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I respectfully decline.
I was kidding about the Heels y'know. >_>

wait wait wait... so the factions are? Men of Moonknight and N3ON Heels? is there more options?
Of course there are, you can make them. And our team isn't exactly called N3ON Heels, that is just the name of a two person partnership. We haven't established anything above that, and the two of us wouldn't be the leaders of that (not necessarily at least), unlike the namesakes of Moonknight.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

Join me, Augustoflores, and together we will send the Moonknights spiraling into their own chaotic destruction. :evil:
Or not. Your choice, after all. :kirby:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
TERRIBLE NEWS! Best Buy has updated their list of stores that is doing the Nintendo Experience. It use to be 89 stores in USA, now it's 54. Now my nearest Best Buy went from a 10 minute drive to a 3 HOUR drive.

YOU GOT TO BE F***ING KIDDING ME!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
TERRIBLE NEWS! Best Buy has updated their list of stores that is doing the Nintendo Experience. It use to be 89 stores in USA, now it's 54. Now my nearest Best Buy went from a 10 minute drive to a 3 HOUR drive.

Dude, my closest Best Buy is probably a 15 hour flight. Calm yo ass. :smirk:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, it isn't like there was going to be a smash demo or anything anyway

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

*Miami is out*

fffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
In other news, Best Buy is the second retailer to ship back all Wii U Basic models to Nintendo.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Eh, I wasn't gonna go anyway. I have an internship that kinda requires me to stay close to home...
I rather watch trailers 2 or 4 times (10 to times for SSB4) and wait for GameXplain to analyze the demos.

Save your gas people, and be patient. These games will be in your local stores (or available online at least) in 6 months time.

D

Deleted member

Huh, today's Frost's birthday? Happy Birtday man! How old are you know?

And to the people freaking out over nothing. Chill out dudes, us Yuropians never got anything to begin with.

Oh, and seeing as N3ON Heels is now a faction too.

I'll just go ahead and point out that I'm a soloist. I take no sides. At least not officially. Though I'd still die fighting against Johnny Boi.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Just got back from my work break and got Animal Crossing. I can't wait til I get back home to play it.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
The little strategy guide for Animal Crossing is adorable. Embarrass

I'll just go ahead and point out that I'm a soloist. I take no sides. At least not officially. Though I'd still die fighting against Johnny Boi.

But you can just be among us. I don't know what N3ON wants, but I'm open to not really being a faction but just a group that stays together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom