• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah I know shots. I forgot the troll face =p.
Neon green is an amazing color, in a past life you went by "fudge", fudge is brown. Grass/Ground. Gamefreak has spoken.

Plus Holder is happy with his type and i wanr to take you both out in one hit >.<
Then that makes you an Ice type right?

Well, prepare to get burned by the intenisty of my passionate heart that burns with the fire of a Thousand Suns.

Come at me Bro.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
@N3ON
Treeko & Turtwig are pretty rad
They're alright, but I would prefer to light things up rather than grow them myself. ;)

Tbh though, I don't think I've ever picked the grass starter on my first playthrough.

Neon green is an amazing color, in a past life you went by "fudge", fudge is brown. Grass/Ground. Gamefreak has spoken.

Je refuse. Green is much too natural for me, I hide from nature. :laugh:
And I never went by fudge. I used my brother's account on a different website once, and Oasis hasn't let me forget about it since. :glare::rolleyes:

Plus Holder is happy with his type and i wanr to take you both out in one hit >.<
Well who wouldn't be happy as a goddam dragon? :laugh:
You'll just have to kill us in two turns instead of one. :smirk:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
The grass starters need more secondary types, only fourth had one right? I picked Snivy from the fifth generation and his move pool was saddening. I'd only use him if he had his dream world ability, so at least you can spam Leaf Storm, your strongest attack, and raise your special attack two stages each time. :laugh:

Also I didn't say I was satisfied with my type! I'll be a fairy dragon. I'm bad-ass, but also fabulous at the same time. :awesome:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The grass starters need more secondary types, only fourth had one right? I picked Snivy from the fifth generation and his move pool was saddening. I'd only use him if he had his dream world ability, so at least you can spam Leaf Storm, your strongest attack, and raise your special attack two stages each time. :laugh:

Also I didn't say I was satisfied with my type! I'll be a fairy dragon. I'm bad-***, but also fabulous at the same time. :awesome:
You forgetting that Venusaur was Grass/Poison type hurts me.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Also I didn't say I was satisfied with my type! I'll be a fairy dragon. I'm bad-***, but also fabulous at the same time. :awesome:
Anything to make Meganium better

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Sorry, it really has been a long time for me. :laugh: Doesn't help that I don't think I've ever had one.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Then that makes you an Ice type right?

Well, prepare to get burned by the intenisty of my passionate heart that burns with the fire of a Thousand Suns.

Come at me Bro.
O_O' . Uh Ice/Rock... with thick fat... and i look like this

I'm still dead aren't I?

D

Deleted member

In BlazeBlack they made the Snivy line Grass/Dragon.

It was badass.

Also, I get the feeling you're gonna love the sketch I made of your "persona."

(you can thank N3ON)

D

Deleted member

O_O' . Uh Ice/Rock... with thick fat... and i look like this
[Obelisk DA TORMENTOR]

I'm still dead aren't I?

Well, isn't Obelisk like... Undead?

Anyway, yeah, you are. The power of Galaxies brah. Galaxies and Quantum Mechanics, you can't beat that which you cannot comprehend.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
My reaction to me just finding out that SmashBoards dumped Metal, Kuma, N3ON, disfunky funk town, Triple Dash, HyperFalcon, Golden, GiantBreadbug, Iblis, Yani, M&S Guy, Young Horsetail, Opossum, RomanceDawn, Psycho, Holder, Mr. n, Smooth Criminal, shortie, Luco, Diddy, SSBF, Luco, and other people from my friend's list. Seriously, WTF SmashBoards=??? Do I gotta start making obscure references to make you angry again you heathen demon online forum=???

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
In BlazeBlack they made the Snivy line Grass/Dragon.

It was badass.
Fan made Pokemon game I assume? Although that idea is cool, I don't think I could ever play such things. :x

Also, I get the feeling you're gonna love the sketch I made of your "persona."

(you can thank N3ON)

I can thank her, but I have a feeling I probably won't. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Fan made Pokemon game I assume? Although that idea is cool, I don't think I could ever play such things. :x

It's a romhack of Black. Basically, it's Pokemon Black, Dante Must Die mode. With some changes that SHOULD have been official, like Snivy line being part Dragon, and the Pig line being part Ground, and some national Pokemon where they make sense, like what Black 2 did, but before Black 2 came out.

Here's all the info:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/pokémon-blaze-black-pokémon-volt-white.286850/

If you own a legal copy of Black, you're not breaking the law, or at least not doing anything morally wrong.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I think it is in Blaze Black. I can't remember, I never liked Charizard that much, I always chose Blastoise so I could run my favorite Pokemon.
I like all the 1st gen starters their all good in their own right.
And I don't blame you, Blastoise makes the kids go Ape $h!T :colorful:

D

Deleted member

I like all the 1st gen starters their all good in their own right.
And I don't blame you, Blastoise makes the kids go Ape $h!T :colorful:

Protip: Blastoise isn't my favorite Pokemon. My favorite Pokemon is a Fire type, so running Blastoise is the best way to keep a balanced team (never liked Venasaur though).

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Protip: Blastoise isn't my favorite Pokemon. My favorite Pokemon is a Fire type, so running Blastoise is the best way to keep a balanced team (never liked Venasaur though).
I think I remember you saying you love R-K-9 The "Legendary" Chinese Pokemon.
May favorite is a tied between Infernape, Quagsire and Flygon.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I think Gen 4 is the only Pokemon game where I actually went out of my way to use all the starters and liked all of them.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It's a romhack of Black. Basically, it's Pokemon Black, Dante Must Die mode. With some changes that SHOULD have been official, like Snivy line being part Dragon, and the Pig line being part Ground, and some national Pokemon where they make sense, like what Black 2 did, but before Black 2 came out.

Here's all the info:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/pokémon-blaze-black-pokémon-volt-white.286850/

If you own a legal copy of Black, you're not breaking the law, or at least not doing anything morally wrong.
Its not that I fear doing something illegal but rather my purist attitude. Its like when we were talking about Brawl, I'd rather play it rather than any modified version. Though admittedly that link does make it look interesting to play just for a little fun.

Our partnership if off to a great start.

At least I saved us from Blizzard through the power of complaining. :laugh:
I was kidding. XD Neon Heels is definitely uber tier.

Although you do raise a good point. We could whine our way through Battle Royale, we won't even have to fight.

"But disfunkshunal, we don't wanna get stabbed! We'll get blood on our neon heels!" "But Manlyspirit, I don't want the knife, I want the machine gun."

Do it enough and they might suicide from too much nagging. Good thinking.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I think I remember you saying you love R-K-9 The "Legendary" Chinese Pokemon.
May favorite is a tied between Infernape, Quagsire and Flygon.

My favorite is Breloom, with Spiritomb and Flygon close behind.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Continuing from our discussion of a potential Sega mascot fighter yesterday, I made a roster 60 characters, 13 which are free DLC. I bought back most of the Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing and Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed crew except Meemee, Pudding, Big the Cat, and Danica Patrick :troll: to make more room for better Sega/guest characters. Max Taylor would be the Pokemon Trainer of the game being able to command dinosaurs like Chomp (electric), Terry (fire), and Tank (earth). Chuih would be the Olimar and fight with up to 6 smaller Chu Chus of four different colors. Mario and Kirby (DLC) are available in the Wii U and 3DS version, Ratchet & Clank and Sackboy (DLC) are in the PS4 and Vita versions, Banjo Kazooie is in the Xbox One version, and Team Fortress 2 (consisting of Heavy, Pyro, and Spy) is in the PC version. Kasumi, Wreck It Ralph, Earthworm Jim, Hatsune Mike (DLC), and Gear (DLC) are the only multiplatform guests in the game. Toejam & Earl and the Bonanza Bros. are the only duo characters in the game. I covered characters from the times of the Master System to the current Third Party times of Sega to balance things out. This was made in Paint, so please excuse the bad usage of resizing for certain images. >.>

Yay or nay?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Continuing from our discussion of a potential Sega mascot fighter yesterday, I made a roster 60 characters, 13 which are free DLC. I bought back most of the Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing and Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed crew except Meemee, Pudding, Big the Cat, and Danica Patrick :troll: to make more room for better Sega/guest characters. Max Taylor would be the Pokemon Trainer of the game being able to command dinosaurs like Chomp (electric), Terry (fire), and Tank (earth). Chuih would be the Olimar and fight with up to 6 smaller Chu Chus of four different colors. Mario and Kirby (DLC) are available in the Wii U and 3DS version, Ratchet & Clank and Sackboy (DLC) are in the PS4 and Vita versions, Banjo Kazooie is in the Xbox One version, and Team Fortress 2 (consisting of Heavy, Pyro, and Spy) is in the PC version. Kasumi, Wreck It Ralph, Earthworm Jim, Hatsune Mike (DLC), and Gear (DLC) are the only multiplatform guests in the game. Toejam & Earl and the Bonanza Bros. are the only duo characters in the game. I covered characters from the times of the Master System to the current Third Party times of Sega to balance things out. This was made in Paint, so please excuse the bad usage of resizing for certain images. >.>

Yay or nay?
OMG Who is the guy next to Vyse? Not Billy, on the otherside. I remember playing the **** out of that game when I was little!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom