• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'm from Asia. :p
Darn, always forget about India. Well who can blame me, they only have like 1.2 billion people. :troll:
My bad though. Embarrass

I gave Neon, Frost and Holder secondary types since they had less than 9% preference on certain traits. The doomed to die by nightfall team of Neon and Holder is now godlike in times of stress due to their new secondary types. The comically mismatched team of Diddy and Frost will now get along a bit better and won't be so comically mismatched (sorry dudes) but it'll round out their team nicely so they'll be safer overall.
The Visionary, huh? I can deal with that. :smirk:
Plus now that I'm dual-type I have double the amount of moves that give STAB damage. :laugh:

Two double types on a team? We can't lose. :demon:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I want to be the character that bounces around several character archetypes and is the cool, funny, and witty characters like.

Basically, I just described Captain Falcon, Captain America, Guile, Vegeta, and the DBZ Abridged version of Nappa. :laugh:
Would say Kid Icarus myself, it improves on a lot of the errors the original made while staying faithful to the original mechanics. Wario Land's (SML3?) probably good, but it gives the feel of a game that was limited by it's hardware IMO. Heard Mole Mania was great, but I haven't played it for myself so that's a better question for Opossum.
I agree with this analysis. Wario Land felt limited by the hardware, and I played Of Myths and Monsters not too long ago and it definitely improved the original vastly. I wish we could get a sequel that played a lot like that game but was more open-world, had more weapons, bosses, locations, and heck, maybe have tons of side quests.

As for Mole Mania, I never played it, but it looks good.
Kinda funny and kinda sad we don't seem to have one fully Asian person. We are talking about video games right? Pfft, not even Venus is fully Asian. :laugh:
I forgot about Venus... but yeah. We don't have a full Asian person, which is sad. Considering how many Asian Smash players there are (at least up here in NorCal and the Pac West in general), that's kinda sad. C'mon Asians... we need you to come out to make us somewhat TALL PEOPLE look TALLER!!!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Kinda funny and kinda sad we don't seem to have one fully Asian person. We are talking about video games right? Pfft, not even Venus is fully Asian. :laugh:.

I think we have more of everything but Asian people, besides maybe Middle Eastern.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
New avatar, and that means that I just beat another game for the first time!

The game should be pretty obvious. If you guess the series (Not sure why you wouldn't), you only have a 50-50 chance on which game it is!

Guess away!

Oh and Shortie, how many votes does the poll have now?

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
New avatar, and that means that I just beat another game for the first time!

The game should be pretty obvious. If you guess the series (Not sure why you wouldn't), you only have a 50-50 chance on which game it is!

Guess away!

Is it Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Double types also have the potential of giving us quadruple weaknesses, and might even give us more weaknesses rather than reducing the amount we have. D:

Wait a second... "doomed to die by nightfall"? D:< We might have the lowest attack out of all of the teams, but I'm sure we have the highest special attack! Those moves are always cooler anyhow. :awesome:

Speaking of Pokemon, who all here is getting the new one when October arrives? We should see who the Pokemon Master is out of all of us.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm from Asia. :p
No, you're from Indiana, which means you're a Pacers fan.

Boy, that was one bad loss to the Miami Heat last night, wasn't it=??? :troll: :laugh: :chuckle: :joyful:

(you may not refer to where I live as anything you want; just promise me you'll troll the best you can possibly troll my smash brothah!!!)
I think we have more of everything but Asian people, besides maybe Middle Eastern.
Seriously. And last I checked, every Asian person on her (sans Fal) is predominately another general nationality/race (for example, I'm mostly Caucasian).
Middle Eastern people are asain. Obviously.
ORLY???

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Holder is flying/dragon, Neon is grass/ground. Blizzard. Done.
I'm definitely getting X. Froakie and I will be unbeatable!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Phire Tipes Fo' Lyfe!

I need to see which Pokemon are available in what version before i decide on X or Y.
But all I know is that Fennekin is a boss. Froakie is cool too. I want to see his final stage

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Middle Eastern people are asain. Obviously.
Technically, but physically, not really. I guess I should be more specific when we're all obviously talking eastern asian.

And FalKoopa is from Asia, but he's Indian. I was talking more along the lines of Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Vietnam/Mongulian/Laos/ect.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Pokemon, who all here is getting the new one when October arrives? We should see who the Pokemon Master is out of all of us.

I'll bite, will probably get Y, been a while since I played Pokemon, I used to have a mean team in Black. In fact, might play a Black 2 romhack this Summer. I love those romhacks that up the difficulty.

The Roots are also a good band/group for soundtracks. Very raw and personal lyrics with a bit of neo soul sound and graceful old school hip hop delivery. Here's my roots pick for theme song.

The Roots are awesome. The Fire is a great workout song, though slow, it always gets me pumped.

On the Fanfic thing. I don't mind dying a Manly death, as long as I get to beat Oasis in a 1on1. Everyone knows passion bests raw strength.

Phire Tipes Fo' Lyfe!

I need to see which pokemon are available in what version before i decide on X or Y. But all i know is that Fennekin is a boss
I'll probably start with a Fennekin as well.

Though my favorite type is Water.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I don't want to be Grass/Ground! I never use those types. :(

I'm neon, I should at least be Electric and something...

And yeah, I'm probably gonna get Y. Fennekin!
Fennecs are too cute. And fire is awesome. :awesome:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
WHO ARE YOU TO PICK MY TYPES, HUHHHH?! MAYBE I WANTED ONE TO BE THE LEGIT FAIRY TYPE!!

And sweet, whichever one my brother gets I'll be getting the opposite.

Also I always get the fire starter. Well, except for last time because the fire starter made me annoyed. e_e

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
DRAGON TYPES! ALL THE WAY!
Dark Types are awesome too. I have a Hydreigon on my team. :3

@N3ON
Treeko & Turtwig are pretty rad

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
People basically assumed the Battle Royale thing was how the story was going to happen because they liked it, no one said they were even going to do it, nor did we even ascertain whether anyone is writing anything at all. XD

I guess we all secretly have the desire to hunt each other down and murder one another.
I don't want to hunt anyone down; I just want to assert my dominance and become the irrefutable leader for I am...

...THE KNIGHT OF ALL OF SMASHBOARDS, THE GREATEST SMASH BROS RACE OF SMASHERS!!!

And as THE KNIGHT OF ALL OF SMASHBOARDS, my type is AMERICA!!! I am thus immune to damage from anyone else.

Also, I would definitely have at least a Blastoise, a Raichu, a Gyrados, a Prisect, a Snorlax, a Zapdos, a Dragonite, a Mewtwo, a Meganium, a Feraligatr, a Typloshion, a Tryraniaur, a Ho-oh, a Lugia, Sceptile, a Breloom, a Blazekin, a Jirachi, and a Deoxys. Also, another Blastoise.

D

Deleted member

WHO ARE YOU TO PICK MY TYPES, HUHHHH?! MAYBE I WANTED ONE TO BE THE LEGIT FAIRY TYPE!!

And sweet, whichever one my brother gets I'll be getting the opposite.

Also I always get the fire starter. Well, except for last time because the fire starter made me annoyed. e_e

>Fairy Type

Hoooohohohohohohoho

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Man, it's been a while since we've done one of those "Who we are" lists. Types seem like it would be a fun way to pass the time.

Will probably get Y myself, but it'll mostly depend upon version exclusives. Not sure which starter to get though, they all look pretty good.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'm right there with you Manly. Personally I'm praying to the Pokemon gods that the Smash Hit stuff was a lie and it's instead a normal type like it heavily hinted previously and looks like. Especially since it'd make me happy because for some reason I gravitate around normal type pokes the most, even though no type is weak to it.

Also it has also been a long time for me, I got the sequel for the fifth generation but struggled to get into it because I didn't have the "new gen" hype to start over. I'll probably go back and do it though, I think there are some dream world pokemon that you can get that I'd like to possess. Like this cute little thing.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
INFP
Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(62%) Feeling(38%) Perceiving(33)%
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I'm not saying it's not real. In fact, I'm hoping it's real. I was laughing at the fact that he's a Ghirahim supporter and wants to be a Fairy type.
Well how else is he gonna make rainbows with his heart? :awesome:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Men (don't get me started on 'political correctness', you know I don't mean just men). Our moderation must get tougher. There must be less compromise, less warning, and more deterrence. Deterrence is the only key, it is the sign of a civil society and community, not 'rehabilitation' and lenient punishment, which only breeds repeat offence and more crime.
If I was a moderator, this is how I would act :3
Come on M&SG!

Anyways, I go!

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I guess if I'm to be honest with myself, I'd probably end up using fairy type a lot if its strong against dragons and is similar to normal. I'll take back what I said about hoping that it is normal.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Yeah I know shots. I forgot the troll face =p.
I don't want to be Grass/Ground! I never use those types.

I'm neon, I should at least be Electric and something...

And yeah, I'm probably gonna get Y. Fennekin!Fennecs are too cute. And fire is awesome.
Neon green is an amazing color, in a past life you went by "fudge", fudge is brown. Grass/Ground. Gamefreak has spoken.

Plus Holder is happy with his type and i wanr to take you both out in one hit >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom