• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
[COLLAPSE="^^^ TEARS!!! DELICIOUS TEAR!!!"]
[/COLLAPSE]
I'm 1/16th's Apache.

And yes, you guys need to group together, because alone none of you can defeat me.

After all, I AM JOHNKNIGHT1, THE PRINCE KNIGHT OF ALL SMASHBOARDERS, THE GREATEST WARRIOR SMASH BROTHERS RACE!!! :laugh:
Ok, now you're acting like me now acting like Vegeta

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I live, because I can be the awesome anti-hero, the helpful hero, a pure comedian, a guy who has just a heavy dose of crazies, a competitive Melee player, a follower of the ways of epic characters that should be in Smash WiiU and 3DS, and the ALL-AMERICAN!!! :shades:

I read "I live," and all I could think of was:

"I AM SINISTAR. I LIVE." :chuckle:

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Is that because we'd take too much screen time away from an actual group=??? :awesome: Because I feel my comments would inevitably do that! :laugh:
Yep! Which is ironic because in the long run we're far more likely to band together as vigilantes outside the system and take up ALL the screen time.
Two weeks until the ****storm starts.
Better put up the Adamantium shields. :smirk:
Indeed.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
funkytown, I think that means you, me, Metal, and N need to form an ironic alliance that isn't a clan but isn't a group, but is a clan-group (like?) thing. :shades:
Ok, now you're acting like me now acting like Vegeta
No, Vegeta acts like me. And if you say otherwise, YOU ARE A FOOL!!! I AM GOING TO CRUSH YOU AND THROW YOU INTO THE WIND!!!"
I had no idea you were part helicopter. :troll:
That is because I AM HELICOPTER JESUS!!!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Ahh, I still think not having a central MC is the best way to go about it, but rather several MCs like Game of Thrones.
Can I be Arya Stark? I already have my own sword. :grin:
... This is my three theme songs...
Picking just one song is hard so I picked two. I think that Say Anything can provide a theme song for like 99% of everyone since many of their songs are practically spoken word to a three chord pop-punk sound. Practically the anime intro/credits version of one's soundtrack.

The Roots are also a good band/group for soundtracks. Very raw and personal lyrics with a bit of neo soul sound and graceful old school hip hop delivery. Here's my roots pick for theme song.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
This may not be on topic per say, but I'm torn between three games; Mole Mania, Wario Land, and Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters. I can only afford one, though. Any reccomendations? If not, I'll go with Kid Icarus.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Not metal anymore he said he'd paint a target on his back. And clan-group? I dunno that sounds too unmainstream.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Idk... I would recommend Wario Land or Kid Icarus. I never played Mole Mania to give a valid opinion.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That would explain why you crashed for our sins.
Yes it was true I was propelled propellered to do that, :awesome: but in the end, I was propellered to fix myself up and flew away stronger than ever! :awesome:
Picking just one song is hard so I picked two.
WELL I PICKED THREE SO I WIN!!! Now I'll use... MY GALLICK GUN ATTACK!!!!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
This may not be on topic per say, but I'm torn between three games; Mole Mania, Wario Land, and Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters. I can only afford one, though. Any reccomendations? If not, I'll go with Kid Icarus.
Would say Kid Icarus myself, it improves on a lot of the errors the original made while staying faithful to the original mechanics. Wario Land's (SML3?) probably good, but it gives the feel of a game that was limited by it's hardware IMO. Heard Mole Mania was great, but I haven't played it for myself so that's a better question for Opossum.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
lol, i wrote this 24 character roster for League of Legends placing the characters in based on their alignments in the lore but... sigh... i pressed the x on the tab by accident. T__T and it was so balanced too. then i started adding in DLC just for the heck of it... which unbalanced it in favor of the Noxians.

meh, it's fine that it's gone now, this is a smash bros forum, dammit!! oh, and my username on LoL is SparkJavelin. I'm holding out hope for until a new champion uses an electrical spear.
Aw man. That's too bad, I'd really love to read something like that. I'm totally not a huge LoL nerd

I've only played Wario Land and Kid Icarus. I do like Wario Land a bit more, thought it was more fun. Though I do think they're both good games, perhaps you could always read reviews or watch some gameplay if you're still having trouble deciding (since you're getting different answers lol).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I would definitely say Mole Mania (inb4 You Don't Say?)

It's really a charming game, but as Habanero said, don't rush through it. It's a puzzle game, and actually makes you think things through, and often restart a floor if you screw up.

I tend to take it slowly, as I like going for 100% completion. That being said, to get 100% completion, the Bonus Games are required, which can get really difficult. But yeah, I'd definitely recommend it.

@Automatic: You missed me with the chart as well, haha. I was an ISTJ.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Oh wait. let me quickly do that "born in whatever" thing.

Born: 199X
First Game: Super Mario Bros./Legend of Zelda
Childhood games: Too many...SMB2, Super Mario World, Kid Icarus games, Pokemon Gold/Silver, Sega Saturn games, N64 games like: Mario Party, Yoshi's Story, LoZ, Smash 64, Wave Race, umm GoldenEye...probably some more...Well, if you want to count cpu games, then the first Diablo is like the only game I played excessively.
Adolescent games: Melee (too lazy to list the rest)
Highschool: Brawl (same thing)
Now: Nothing really. Though I recently downloaded Cho Aniki and Muscle March for the Wii. DON'T JUDGE ME!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
This is a freaking video game forum. Seriously, at least like 40% of you should be Asian! :laugh: And the worst part is, your second Asian here (me) is freaking Mongolian! :facepalm:
Kinda funny and kinda sad we don't seem to have one fully Asian person. We are talking about video games right? Pfft, not even Venus is fully Asian. :laugh:

Personally I think Wario Land is the best game of the three, but because there are better Wario Land games out there, Wario Land is comparatively a pretty common series, and OMaM really feels quite inferior to the NES game (at least for me), I would go with Mole Mania. It's the only way you'll be able to experience the gameplay (which is quite fun), and I'd say the other two have superior versions out there.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
But I have two fully Asian sisters! Though, they were kind of... adopted I guess. But we can pretend we are related by blood. :awesome:

I also love when someone asks which of three games he should get, all three of them get recommended individually by three different people. :laugh:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
@~automatic I need a new Battle Royale buddy. I've been dumped!
Unless these are the perks of having a rival buddy...If that's the case nvm we're good. :troll:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I'll never forget the days I played KOF & Metal Slug on my brother's computer. Dem days man... :crying:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
People basically assumed the Battle Royale thing was how the story was going to happen because they liked it, no one said they were even going to do it, nor did we even ascertain whether anyone is writing anything at all. XD

I guess we all secretly have the desire to hunt each other down and murder one another.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
People basically assumed the Battle Royale thing was how the story was going to happen because they liked it, no one said they were even going to do it, nor did we even ascertain whether anyone is writing anything at all. XD

I guess we all secretly have the desire to hunt each other down and murder one another.
'Dem beast instincts.
Speaking of Beasts. I would love a new installment to Bloody Roar
Idk who owns the IP now though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I was more curious about whether or not/how I'd die. :laugh:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
so I must have missed something, what's with this chart thang
Idk, but this is a really cool song about charts.

I can still see it. :p
I just wanted to make it harder to read, not really make it invisible.

Though, I used to use Neo Blue for the colour layout, but it's really hard to see people who use light text, like yellow or whitish colours. :/ Idk, I really like Neo Blue (it's better on my eyes) but it's too bad I can't read some people's posts.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Here's the thread's MBTI chart V 2.0.

Asterisks denote secondary or situational types.

I gave Neon, Frost and Holder secondary types since they had less than 9% preference on certain traits. The doomed to die by nightfall team of Neon and Holder is now godlike in times of stress due to their new secondary types. The comically mismatched team of Diddy and Frost will now get along a bit better and won't be so comically mismatched (sorry dudes) but it'll round out their team nicely so they'll be safer overall.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
ya, still don't know what this chart is
The chart is just a listing of the results of a short and shallow version of a commonly used personality questionnaire.

The whole battle royale teams based on mismatched personality types thing was just an idea I had for whoever was writing the thread's fic.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
The chart is just a listing of the results of a short and shallow version of a commonly used personality questionnaire.

The whole battle royale teams based on mismatched personality types thing was just an idea I had for whoever was writing the thread's fic.
cool, where is this questionnaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom