• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Correction to myself: she´s MAD cute.

Anyway, no need to worry yourself Frost. If you want, post a pic, otherwise no is no you know. Know what your saying though. Didn´t feel too comfortable posting the pics of my current self either, but in the end I won´t worry. The internet is vast enough not to be recognized here I´d think.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Even if someone recognized me (which I highly doubt here) that wouldn't much be a problem. It's not like I wrote embarassing stuff here. Except maybe that I'd like the ZombiU Survivor in Sm4sh.
Also I'm one of the two only Psyborg Corp. fan in Italy so I'm pretty sure I'm recognizable from my avatar+location already lol.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
If people recognise me here they´ll all gonna try to wtfpwn me with Sheik in Melee I´d think.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I can play a little Sheik to. Then again, I often use a lot of characters in Smash games. In N64 I played mostly Pikachu and DK, but also a little Link and C.Falcon. Melee it first was Mewtwo and DK only, then strictly DK. And now I play a lot of top tiers as Marth, Sheik and Jigglypuff to. And Ganondorf. In Brawl, I use Diddy as a main, and DK as a true secondary but have many 3rd characters as : Ness, Ike, Marth, Link, Ganondorf and Sheik.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'll do an exception this once to show pics of myself.

Though hum, these are from Tumblr...

Also Oasis put those shades back on you look ridiculous without 'em okay
You look like a mix of one of my roommates and a friend of mine.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I can play a little Sheik to. Then again, I often use a lot of characters in Smash games. In N64 I played mostly Pikachu and DK, but also a little Link and C.Falcon. Melee it first was Mewtwo and DK only, then strictly DK. And now I play a lot of top tiers as Marth, Sheik and Jigglypuff to. And Ganondorf. In Brawl, I use Diddy as a main, and DK as a true secondary but have many 3rd characters as : Ness, Ike, Marth, Link, Ganondorf and Sheik.
We talkin' mains?
64: Mario, Luigi, Falcon, Fox, Pika
Melee: Mewtwo, Falco, Falcon
Brawl: Wolf, Toon Link, Wario, DK, Sheik, Falco,

I think Melee is the only game in the series where I just stuck with a few characters and never bothered with the rest.
It wasn't until Brawl when I actually really enjoyed playing as the vets like Sheik, Samus & Ness. Guess it explains why I like the game more compared to others here.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
64: never played much to have an actual main. Since I already played Melee for the last 5 years, when I got 64 I just tried it out of curiosity.
Melee: Captain Falcon, Sheik, Marth, pretty banal stuff at the beginning. In the end I started going random because of boredom.
Brawl: random, from the start. I like playing as the Trainer, Snake, and R.O.B. the most. They killed Sheik and Captain Falcon to me.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
64: Yoshi, Link, Pikachu, DK
Melee: Yoshi, Pikachu, DK, Link
Brawl. Yoshi, Diddy, Pikachu, DK, Olimar, Link, PT, Zelda, Sonic

Anyone want to play Brawl??? I gotta use a Wiimote + nunchuck to play on the Wii :c

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Mains?
64: Kirby, sometimes Mario
Melee: Doc, Marth, Young Link
Brawl: Toon Link
Project M: Toon Link, Mario

bobadz

Smash Ace
Guys, neogaf is being stupid again.

Context: They are talking about characters being cut. All of them were similar so I chose the one that gave examples and was the dumbest.

I think the ones with the highest chance of being dropped are:
Lucario, Ike, Falco, Ganondorf

Lucario - Sakurai has already dropped an unique Pokemon once, so it could happen again. Although he was a big part of the generation 4 marketing, he really has no importance outside of that. He isn't one of the least used characters like Mewtwo was though, so it wouldn't be exactly the same situation.

Ike - Ike could end up being replaced by Chrom if they do follow the route of restricting the number of characters. They'd need to change how Aether works (no sword throw), and it likely wouldn't be the exact same character, but he could be close enough.

Falco - The Star Fox characters in Brawl weren't as popular as their Melee versions, even if they were still popular and the series has been dead since Brawl too. If they're going to trim one of them, I think Falco has better chances of being dropped, in spite of being around for longer. Wolf is just more unique overall, considering his standard moveset. He'd add more by staying in the game.

Ganondorf - It'd be more stupid than cutting Mewtwo, but I think there's a chance that Sakurai could see Ganondorf being unused in Brawl as people just not liking him, rather than just his moveset being too weak and not matching up the Zelda games. Ganondorf not appearing in Skyward Sword likely doesn't help, but it's not a main factor.

I don't think Toon Link would be removed due to Wind Waker HD and even aLttP 2 - he could be tweaked to make aLttP 2 his main costume though, with Wind Waker alternate colors - reversing his color options in the current game (Wind Waker character with LoZ colors).

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I like how you took a pic with a Tales game just to make sure we knew it was you. ;)

Well to tell you that's from 2 months ago ( I gotta yet clear Abyss hurk). But yeah? I would have even put one with me having FE: Awakening with a nice cup of Ben & Jerry's CaramelSutra (is it...) but I thought it was bit too dumb-looking... (-=<>=-);

Kuma: I do? Wonder what they're like... hope I possess a nice result though.

Also I haven't seen N30N yet, but gosh she looks as cute as we can think her to be, hm?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Kuma: I do? Wonder what they're like... hope I possess a nice result though.

Also I haven't seen N30N yet, but gosh she looks as cute as we can think her to be, hm?
Well, build wise, you're similar to the two of them, but the similarities lie in your face (because all Black people look the same). I wouldn't be surprised if you're in between with height. One's at least 6 feet and the the other is 5'8. It was fun acting like an alpha male around that one, especially since he compared me to tigers and bears at separate occasions. As a matter of fact, the 6 foot one was the one that called my fighting style Oversized Bear Fights Gracefully.

And here's N3ON.
Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Horsetail must have been too distracted by me to notice N3ON.

Put those shades back.

Ah man, I put even "gosh" , none did see?. She has that womanly cuteness to her, hahah. I think I should have clarified more I was speaking of seein her pic already.

Kuma: Actually I'm around 1.7. (At times I gotta hate how tall I am though...)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
1.7 meters? That's on the short side for a guy, no? I'm 178 cm. myself.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
@Moon
K laters =P

I can't remember how tall I am specifically, maybe around 6 foot.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Back to posting pictures? I've posted multiple times in the Las Pictoras thread in the pool room before but admittedly I'm nervous to do it now. I'm afraid you'd scare me away like N3ON. Embarrass

Also if I were to play Brawl, my main would be Olimar because I've decided a long time ago that I don't want to have fun playing it. It's been a while since I've played Melee and the original very much but it'd probably be either Luigi or Ness I'd go too.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently I'm 162.5 centimeters

Edit: LOL, I meant 1.625 m

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Knowing heights is like my favorite thing. I was 1.72m for a while, and it became my favorite number and I was very happy. But eventually I grew a bit to 1.74m. I like to lie about my height and say I'm still 1.72m.

Oh right, that's 5'7" and 5'8".

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Wow...man...are they really doing all this crap with the Xbox One? Wow man...seriously im fairly certain the WiiU & 3DS are the only consoles im getting..im cool with my Chipped 360 lolol free games FTW.:colorful:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Would be ****ed if in the trailer They show Lucario fighting Mewtwo...loool just a thought...

Mewtwo
''WHY YOU REPLACE ME!!

Lucario
'' BLUEEEE BAWWWWWLZZ''

Looooool....Mewtwo should bust his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom