• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Everyone here's just hella gay
I was gonna say the same EXACT thing.

Seriously, when did it become a capital sin to like pretty girls? Now while I can't see her getting in Smash as a playable, I can see her getting a mention through a sticker or a trophy or something. But she sure as hell would be a better playable than either Chrom, Lucina and Micaiah (Micaiah doesn't have delicious boingy bits).

I ****ing hate that statue. I want my Lucina Figma, not that.
Why not get both? It's the best of both worlds man. Tharja with her boingy bits, and Lucina with her Delicious Flat Chest.

I don't even know what "historic" franchise this is.
I think it's Jetpac, it's their first game and it looks like it could be a reboot of it:

I feel like a bad Rare fan. :(
And now you are not:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Since it's a sin to like pretty girls, how about we put in Meg from Radiant Dawn?

inb4flamewars

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
There is a Jetpac Refuelled game on Xbox360 Dashboard its Arcade game i have it...its has retro mode (original) and the new modern like mode called refuelled...Wow...looooooool speechless.....

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think you are putting too much assumption in everyone believing Tharja is a "pretty" girl

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Here's something awesome to offset that

From the Magikarp thread

D

Deleted member

I think you are putting too much assumption in everyone believing Tharja is a "pretty" girl
This.
Only thing "pretty" about her is her boingy bits. And even then, that's just because they're big and exposed boingy bits.

Here's something awesome to offset that

From the Magikarp thread
Reason why Magikarp is so awesome; opponents will conveniently miss it every time, and then when they are too tired to fight, Magikarp just needs to hit them once, and he wins.

D

Deleted member

People hating on white girls and redheads.

Suit yourselves.

Redheads are damn hot son. And there's a lot of waifu material white girls out there. I'll admit I like Asians, Eastern Euro and Latino mainly, but White girls are fine too. In fact, White+any other Mix, is God tier.

Pic related, cute and modest white girl, if you don't find this girl attractive, you need to re-evaluate your life.

Attachments

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Magikarp wuold've been such a cool Pokeball assist instead of Goldeen. LOOK AT DEM SICK EVASION FLIPS! :smirk:

D

Deleted member

The discussion is getting ********... (>_<)
The discussion became ******** the moment Tharja was brought up.

I still don't get what people have against female fictional characters around here.

It's like... the opposite of 4chan man.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
People hating on white girls and redheads.

Suit yourselves.

Redheads are damn hot son. And there's a lot of waifu material white girls out there. I'll admit I like Asians, Eastern Euro and Latino mainly, but White girls are fine too. In fact, White+any other Mix, is God tier.

Pic related, cute and modest white girl, if you don't find this girl attractive, you need to re-evaluate your life.
She is pretty nice aint gonns lie.

D

Deleted member

If she's going to have dark and wild hair, she needs blue eyes to seal the deal.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why did they choose THAT monstrosity over our beloved Magikarp is beyond me. Goldeen is for wimps while REAL men uses a Magikarp.
They choose Goldeen because they knew Magikarp would make a better character

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
People on forums don't like pretty girls or even humans. Only tentacles. Sadly.
First off, it's a fictional anime female.
Second off, she's freaking too skinny IMO.
Third off, her chin looks totally not human.

You know what, to hell with the responses. I blame this on all the stupid Fire Emblem fanboys who couldn't land a girl to save their lives.

If we're going to rage on anyone, let's rage on them, because they contribute nothing worth discussing about.
If she's going to have dark and wild hair, she needs blue eyes to seal the deal.
Brown eyes = best. Browns eyes and being left-handed combined makes you the best at everything, which is why Obama is President and why Fox is top tier. :shades:

D

Deleted member

Those look like contacts.
I'm pretty sure eyes can be near that color naturally.
I was only giving an example of the range of "blue" I mean.
Black hair, somewhat pasty skin and those baby blues? Oooooh.....
Just one of the combinations that I can't resist.

Brown eyes are the best. Browns eyes and being left-handed combined makes you the best at everything, which is why Obama is President and why Fox is top tier. :shades:
Given my stance on Obama, I'm not going to really get into a discussion here....
But I will correct you on Fox. Fox doesn't have brown eyes, is not Top Tier in Brawl, and is only left handed in Adventures. :troll:

D

Deleted member

You know what, to hell with the responses. I blame this on all the stupid Fire Emblem fanboys who couldn't land a girl to save their lives.

Funny how you assume that if you like cartoon girls the you MUST be a ronery virgin.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The main reason why they censored Tharja's butt in the Western version of FE:A because her butt is TOO big. :troll:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Hey, I love redheads (though you guys probably already know that) and any other hair colour for that matter. Hair colour, race, well built, big-boned, etc, it doesn't really matter for me...

Gosh, this discussion is so random...anyway...

:roymelee: and :150: becoming God Tier would be the best thing evar!11!! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom