• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

That's the point Psycho

I mean, if he wanted to go that route, he could have at least tried a little harder to make it look somewhat legit and not be a cheapass with it :laugh:
Yeah, I mean look at this guy:

Someone got lucky that night.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Pfft, the old thread saw much worse than this. I should know, I was responsible for a lot of it. :awesome:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Just saw that silly rumor, they just keep getting less and less believable. We need to keep a tally or something on just how many pop up between the last Direct till June 11th.

I swear that the Silly people here could come up with way better rumors than the ones these clowns keep coming up with daily.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Speaking of Tharja, I'm never going to take her serious again since I fond out that she has the same voice actor as a certain dark haired shy ninja.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I swear that the Silly people here could come up with way better rumors than the ones these clowns keep coming up with daily.
My mother works for Naughty Dog, and I can confirm that Spongebob, Batman, Shrek, and Optimis Prime will be in Super Smash Bros. Also, the game will be released on the Atari 2600 and it will require the Kinect. It's claimed that the game will use a new engine make of chewed up gum and dried out orange peels to offer high quality visuals at 69 frames per year.

D

Deleted member

Just saw that silly rumor, they just keep getting less and less believable. We need to keep a tally or something on just how many pop up between the last Direct till June 11th.

I think there's been four so far.

The fourth one is this from NeoGAF. Looks like someone is about to lose his account (the same person guessed Startropics as the next Retro title, which I really doubt considering that Metroid, Star Fox, F-zero and a new IP are all more requested and Retro did state they were working on a project that everybody wanted).

D

Deleted member

She also does other characters like Mikuru Asahina (my first exposure to Moe), Eureka, Akira Kogami (Lucky Star), and she'd have been a really good pick for Panty.
I just had higher expectations when he said shy, dark haired Ninja.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I think there's been four so far.

The fourth one is this from NeoGAF. Looks like someone is about to lose his account (the same person guessed Startropics as the next Retro title, which I really doubt considering that Metroid, Star Fox, F-zero and a new IP are all more requested (and Retro did state they were working on a project that everybody wanted).
Gotta link to that fourth one? If it's Startropics related I wanna see it for myself no matter how ridiculous it may be.

Would really only doubt it myself due to that "Barrel Roll" comment a while back, but I can see some wanting Mike Jones back, it's one of those cult classic Nintendo series that's worth reviving, and personally I always thought there was some potential for a new game on the 3DS/Wii U given the Indiana Jones-like gameplay.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Mike Jones has seen quite some support pre Brawl though. Was his game US only or something?

D

Deleted member

Gotta link to that fourth one? If it's Startropics related I wanna see it for myself no matter how ridiculous it may be.

Would really only doubt it myself due to that "Barrel Roll" comment a while back, but I can see some wanting Mike Jones back, it's one of those cult classic Nintendo series that's worth reviving, and personally I always thought there was some potential for a new game on the 3DS/Wii U given the Indiana Jones-like gameplay.
Linked it before, but here. It doesn't necessarily say Startropics is the next installment, but the same person did mention it as a guess. Give me some time to find it and I'll be able to find it.

Either way, I think this rumor is false.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
You guys did it! You evolved me. This time, the trigger was quoting me and adding a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom