• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Link found. bh7812 mentioned Startropics being Retro's next title here.

But like I said, I wouldn't believe it.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Linked it before, but here. It doesn't necessarily say Startropics is the next installment, but the same person did mention it as a guess. Give me some time to find it and I'll be able to find it.

Either way, I think this rumor is false.
Second you mentioned such a rumor I thought it was false too, but I thought I'd just ask anyway.

Link found. bh7812 mentioned Startropics being Retro's next title here.

But like I said, I wouldn't believe it.
Yeah it's definitely fake.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Gamers, good news is on the horizon (from EA no less). Well, at least if you like Battlefield.
My mother works for Naughty Dog, and I can confirm that Spongebob, Batman, Shrek, and Optimis Prime will be in Super Smash Bros. Also, the game will be released on the Atari 2600 and it will require the Kinect. It's claimed that the game will use a new engine make of chewed up gum and dried out orange peels to offer high quality visuals at 69 frames per year.
8/10, would buy without hesitation after reading this.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
What good news? EA is gonna make a Mario themed Call of Duty now or something?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Bowser or other bosses spawn on the battle fields to at times. And Mario and Luigi jump in the Mushroom Army sometimes to as super powered AI soldiers with extreme good abilities and higher running speeds, much higher jumps and lots of endurance.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Old Rare staying with Nintendo would be better in general. If that happened, I wouldn't even hesitate getting a Wii U or 3DS. Speaking of, Rare still could do 3DS games but I doubt they will.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Well guys, Vegeta wanted to share his thoughts on what he has read in the last few hours on this thread after lurking for so long...
What good news? EA is gonna make a Mario themed Call of Duty now or something?
Nope, Star Wars-themed, and millions will buy it for just that reason.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
E3 is in a good 3 weeks or less. We just have to wait patiently until then for some REAL good news. I will kick Crapcom in their "jewels" if Mega Man doesn't get confirmed in this year's trailer.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Is that Uranium235, hello I'm a Plutonium238 maid.

Also girls with a bit of meat on them and long dark hair<3

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ Robot Operating Boi
Honestly, I don't think we'll get any more than 2 newcomers in this year's trailer.

And honestly, as long as a character is in the game, it doesn't matter much when/how they are revealed. I waited forever to see my dear Toon Link revealed in Brawl, and IT WAS WORTH EVERY DANG SECOND SO I COULD EXPERIENCE THAT GLORIOUS MOMENT OF HUMAN HISTORY!!!

The only way I see it really matter is when one character being confirmed basically confirms another character, or leads to a giant movement for a character. Both of those things happened when Meta Knight and Snake were confirmed with people clamoring and feeling that King Dedede and Sonic respectively were confirmed (moreso King Dedede of course).

D

Deleted member

E3 is in a good 3 weeks or less. We just have to wait patiently until then for some REAL good news. I will kick Crapcom in their "jewels" if Mega Man doesn't get confirmed in this year's trailer.
Save it for if they're stupid enough to permanently destroy their PR by rejecting Mega Man for Smash.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
@girl talk

I really don't care about physical features, I'm more about personality (which seems to be "girl next store"), unfortunately I'm in the worst possible dating situation unless I move

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
If anyone wants, I got Brain Bleach.

Efficient in removing disturbing, traumatic memories from your brain.

D

Deleted member

I dunno Manly, why would you go and do this?
Looks familiar:

Listenting to it again, the song even sounds like the NMH theme.

Travis confirmed for Spanish. Makes sense considering he's a huge weeaboo like the rest of this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom