• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just bought this

I have little self control when it comes to pure awesomeness

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I actually wouldn't mind Tharja. Then again, this could be my penis speaking.

HOLY **** BLASTOISE!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
John, you just got through saying you dont like blondes/redheads because they're too "incesty". You're opinion is no longer valid for the day.
Well my whole family is a bunch of blondes (my younger brother and mother) and redheads (everyone else in my family sans me and my older brother). It is too incest-y because of that from a logical and instinctual point-of-view. Oddly I don't feel that way about brunettes, although my older brother and I are the only real brunettes in my family.

That and quite frankly, girls with black and brunette hair are much more attractive anyways, and tend to be less perky, enjoyable to be around, and standoff-ish, at least where I live. For whatever reason, guys tend to hold blondes to a stupid higher standard, which is lames.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
John, you just got through saying you dont like blondes/redheads because they're too "incesty". You're opinion is no longer valid for the day.
I was confused by that as well. :laugh: I don't feel like I am the brother of any brown-haired individuals by virtue of my brown hair.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I was confused by that as well. :laugh:
Why=??? Girls with darker hair are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more attractive in every area (generally).
White girls are overrated.
For the most part, yes. There are obviously some nationalities of underrated white girls.
Lucina is actually pretty even if she has more masculine clothing. At least her face is feminine.
That's a lotta money.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't like white girls with dark hair. It just looks funny to me.

If I want a girl with dark hair, I'd rather have her with darker skin as well

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
White girls with dark hair=???

If they're like Irish or Eastern European it usually looks good IMO. Of course, a lot of my opinion on that is based on facial composition, and how it goes with their face (specifically the eyes). IMO the eyes and the hair color are always the #1 and #2 most important thing in terms of (raw) physical attraction.
''Girls are over rated'' Fixed
Nope.
Right hand FTW....
The left hand has forever been superior in every aspect, way, shape, and form to the right hand!!![collapse="After all GOD IS LEFT-HANDED!!!!"]
[/collapse]

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I was REALLY young I associated hair color with gender, because all the females in my family at the time (That I knew of) had blonde hair and all the males had dark

Since my grandmother was Japanese, she obviously didn't have blonde hair but I didn't see her until later in life

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I love girls actually.
I'm just interested into what RAW physical qualities we find attractive in whom we are sexually attractive too (although I don't ever get into any perverse stuff, because that's not how I roll, because I ride an awesome tricycle LIKE A BOSS).

Also, facial composition in relation to eye color and size and hair color is always important IMO.
I just bought this
I have little self control when it comes to pure awesomeness
That's an awesome statue of the greatest Pokémon EVER!!!
....(-_-) because of the Rare thing.... They changed Diddy....
They just got ride of his "Rare" logo on Diddy Kong's hat.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Why=??? Girls with darker hair are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more attractive in every area (generally).
No, the incest part confused me. But anyways, this quoted statement sounds like your opinion being idealized. :laugh:

Honestly hair color isn't a big thing for me at all, I can find a girl's hair attractive regardless. Although perhaps brown is a tad uninteresting compared to any natural hair color for me.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
When I was REALLY young I associated hair color with gender, because all the females in my family at the time (That I knew of) had blonde hair and all the males had dark

Since my grandmother was Japanese, she obviously didn't have blonde hair but I didn't see her until later in life
When I was about 7 or 8 I thought all women starting somewhere between the ages of 15 and 25 dyed their hair. :laugh:
No, the incest part confused me. But anyways, this quoted statement sounds like your opinion being idealized. :laugh:

Honestly hair color isn't a big thing for me at all, I can find a girl's hair attractive regardless. Although perhaps brown is a tad uninteresting compared to any natural hair color for me.
Yeah, I just mean it's a weird thing to me. I don't find it really attractive, and my natural "instinct" tells me "eoww" and my associating with it (through much of my family having red and blonde hair) makes me think "eoww." And hair color IMO is just the biggest thing of many things like that for me. It's the easiest indicator and way of explaining that I don't find people who look like me or share the same genepool attractive I guess.

There are a few exceptions, but for the most part, I find that to be true. Plus, blondes are way overrated anyways, especially since many blonde females tend to have like really fake tans to cover up them being really white (which I don't think looks too bad). It actually looks kinda gross (like Pam Anderson/Hulk Hogan gross), especially as said people age. I know a girl who in high school was like the #1 girl everyone would talk about who now like 4 years later looks like that because of those nasty fake tans.

Lastly, dark haired girls tend not to be white, which makes them way more attractive in my eyes usually.

D

Deleted member

They just got ride of his "Rare" logo on Diddy Kong's hat.
Dixie's.
Diddy has always had the Nintendo logo on his hat. Though in recent games, the logo has been changed to just pure white due to the logo changing to just pure grey in 2006.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Why the hell would I pay $75 (let alone anything higher than $15) for a Virtual Console game that's only 2 megabytes big?
Two options:

- This is the Earthbound VC game and the price it's only a placeholder.
- This is not the Earthbound VC game, but something else... Which will be revealed this June.

Make your guess.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
The real reason: they choose Diddy to advertise Nintendo with cause they secretly didn't think Mario was cool enough. :diddy:

45 pounds for Earthbound is outragous though. That's like, 60 euros... DA FAQ!?

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Dixie's.
Diddy has always had the Nintendo logo on his hat. Though in recent games, the logo has been changed to just pure white due to the logo changing to just pure grey in 2006.
Everyone is talking about Diddy when i was asking about K.Rool in the first place...but yh i get and still that is soooooo gay.....

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Guys it won't cost 60 bucks... Even if it is actually the virtual console release (I doubt it) it could be a simple placeholder.
There's already a price for the nextgen consoles too, but that's not official.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Maybe instead of EarthBound... they meant... MOTHER 4!!!

Dixie's.
Shh... just come. :troll:
But yeah, that's all they needed to change. Quite frankly, I think a logo-less hat is better fit for Dixie in all honesty.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Two options:

- This is the Earthbound VC game and the price it's only a placeholder.
- This is not the Earthbound VC game, but something else... Which will be revealed this June.

Make your guess.
I know it's a placeholder but why display something that's only downloadable on a Wii U console and pulling out a price that doesn't even make the slightest freaking sense.

And we ain't seeing any EarthBound at E3 and nothing outside of the Virtual Console.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
We could see EarthBound at E3 or a Nintendo Direct as "proof" that the Nintendo WiiU Virtual Console has a lot of "high quality games."

That or EarthBound could be headed to the 3DS' Virtual Console.

Either way, we don't need to see EarthBound, because the game came out like 18 years ago.

Also, that game ROCKS LIKE A HAWK BAWKS!!!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wish they would put Super Nintendo games on the 3DS. I don't see why it wouldn't be able to handle them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom