• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Here's the (false) rumor picture for those who want to see:

Tharja would be awful to see in the next Smash. I would absolutely hate to see her get picked over Roy or Chrom.

23 characters can easily be HALF of the roster and would mean a LOT less character reveals after the E3 show. We'd be lucky to even have more than 10 characters.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I say that they take every character from FE, combine them into some abomination, and have that be the new rep for Smash 4.

Just to make everyone happy.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Ow god dont tell me i triggered another FE War....
*tightens rope and hangs it from ceiling*
Pretty much. Let's just close the door and only include Marth and Ike in the game automatically, and maybe Roy or Chrom. Everyone else can just die, because we are all sick and tired of Fire Emblem debates over characters that have next to zero chances of being playable.
I say that they take every character from FE, combine them into some abomination, and have that be the new rep for Smash 4.
Just to make everyone happy.
LMAO we have that in Marth. :troll: After all, he is a pretty fem male, so that might count him as a female rep in some regards. :laugh: :grin: ;) :smirk: :shades: :awesome: :smash:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
She's not a main character and she's sexy. By SWF logic, she's the worst choice imaginable next to Impa.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Lol Tharja in SSB4. Whoever buys that rumor is a fool.

Also, I just tried the Project X Zone demo, as it's out in Europe today and... wow, that game is amazing. Would like to see the same concept for Smash.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I still can't believe Mega Man, Sonic, and Pac-Man aren't in Project X Zone. Those 3 would be huge draws for that game.
She's not a main character and she's sexy. By SWF logic, she's the worst choice imaginable next to Impa.
Her face is extremely manly and creepy in the worst ways IMO. Plus her figure is extremely realistic. I say that and my 17 year old younger brother has the body of the world's skinniest WNBA-bound woman (since he is at least 6 '4).
Edit: Anyone hear about that fantasy football thing with the XBOXONE
That sounds kind of cool.
Who wouldn't want to play football with elves and faeries and wizards and junk
You mean do the same stuff you can do with a Smart Phone=??? :awesome: (by the way, I hate fantasy sports; totally boring)

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Just a thought i had hope someone can tell me.

is Nintendo allowed to Make K.Rool like this in a modern game?
King K.Rool Quality.png

Did Nintendo choose to re-design K.Rool (sluggers) because they either cant stand that they cant live upto Rare so they trying to erase em or they just basicly didnt like that Design so they made a new one...

Or...

They dont have the Rights to that K.Rool design because its Rare's even though they have rights to the IP?

Does that make sense? I dunno i guess i just want a explanarion from how they went from that BEASTTTT to a Stupid fat ugly yellow bellied buffoon..soo ugly Sluggers K.Rool hate it to the Max...more so than Other M Ridley...and believe me i hate that alot too...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I just want to say that Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts is the bane of my video game existence.

@ Dark Phazon
Nintendo can make any former Rare Donkey Kong IP-related character look however they want (sans having a Rare logo on it).
Zero Suit Samus > Tharja

Just saying.
Agreed and I find blondes to be unattractive (the same goes with redheads; it's just too incest-y IMO).

D

Deleted member

I still can't believe Mega Man, Sonic, and Pac-Man aren't in Project X Zone. Those 3 would be huge draws for that game.

Her face is extremely manly and creepy in the worst ways IMO. Plus her figure is extremely realistic. I say that and my 17 year old younger brother has the body of the world's skinniest WNBA-bound woman (since he is at least 6 '4).

You mean do the same stuff you can do with a Smart Phone=??? :awesome: (by the way, I hate fantasy sports; totally boring)
Mega Man is in Project X Zone, but as X.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't think Tharja is that hot.

Especially because of the way she acts.

A woman's attitude can be just as important to her being sexy. A woman that isn't as attractive can be more sexy by the way she acts. And Tharja acts like someone that should be locked up

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Talk about undeserving to the highest degree. Though at the very least she would be more interesting than Chrom, which Habanero will likely agree with.
You would be right. Though, the character herself is not exactly worthy enough due to just being another unit. If a Mage from Fire Emblem was ever desired for Super Smash Bros., the most logical choice would be Micaiah. Though again, that's only if it was desired.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Well Project X Zone has X and Zero. Edit: Dang I'm so slow, and you guys are fast. x_x Not used to posting here.

And Tharja looks amazing, I wouldn't even mind if she got in, although there are probably almost a dozen more "deserving" choices. I am unfamilair with Fire Emblem but I intend to get Awakening soon.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'll be that one guy that is gonna say ALL RUMORS ARE FAKE. Considering Sakurai let us know NOTHING till, well now cuase we still don't know ****- I only trust information coming from Sakurai himself.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
We will have like, three believeable rumors end up being true, and none of us will realize it until afterwords, like it happened with Brawl.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
ZSS is grungy gutter**** compared to Tharja. Really, she's like the hottest Ninty character.

So ****ing manly.
She looks freaking malnourished and she has no real "figure."

Plus her jawline just freaks me the hell out; it looks so unnatural. Her jawline reminds me of freaking Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva for some strange reason.

Also, there are several much more attractive Fire Emblem characters. It's just a matter of fact.
Mega Man is in Project X Zone, but as X.
I meant Classic Mega Man btw. :bee:

But hey, at least X was a nice freaking touch (as was Zero).

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
John, you just got through saying you dont like blondes/redheads because they're too "incesty". You're opinion is no longer valid for the day.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
In that figure she has no freaking lower torso weight at all (which looks creepy), and not much of a upper torso, either. That's gross dude.
We will have like, three believeable rumors end up being true, and none of us will realize it until afterwords, like it happened with Brawl.
We had two in Brawl, and the first (Lucario and Jigglypuff are in, Mewtwo is out) was a part of the latter.

Everything else was completely false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom