• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
But didn't we already know it was gonna be on the 11th?

With that said however.

Guys, I'm
(she's pretty cute btw)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
SO HYPE. SO MUCH HYPE RIGHT NOW. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I'M JUST SO

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Why? All this time here spend they did NOTHING to create any hype. I wanna create this hype myself.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I really don't know what movie it's from I haven't seen any Godzilla movies.

D

Deleted member

The Showa era of movies had some really weird crap like that Tailslide.

...But nothing beats Flying Godzilla.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
June 11 is on my day off. But I never wake up in time for these things

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
SO HYPE. SO MUCH HYPE RIGHT NOW. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I'M JUST SO
Uhhh imo...i wouldnt get hyped just yet...i have a feeling the direct will just announce the games that they are gonna show at E3...and that they will be here later this year...like a pre-annoucement like it is...then E3 will have the ****....

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Uhhh imo...i wouldnt get hyped just yet...i have a feeling the direct will just announce the games that they are gonna show at E3...and that they will be here later this year...like a pre-annoucement like it is...then E3 will have the ****....
I don't think it matters. I'm hyped about everything, including finally getting the name! I don't think I'm the only one, either! :cool:

90 MINUTE POKEMON X & Y PRESENTATION JUNE 11TH

@Diddy
Just by announcing a ND is getting people hype.
Wait a minute...wait a damn minute. a 90 minute X & Y presentation? That's just...insane! Why does this keep getting better?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You guys better get the hang of your 3D Maneuver Gear unless you want to be newb food because Nintendo will be breaking down Wall WiiU on that day.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I don't feel hyped though for some reason. Maybe because I have no expectations and almost have sorta put my wishes in a far-far backseat to boost that further.

It's like a state of purified mind. Only having three words that inhabit it:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Aside from Super Smash Bros., there has to be more details regarding to X. At the moment, that's another game that needs some more details shown, most notably if it's related to Xenoblade or not.

D

Deleted member

Taking this here to prevent the E3 thread from getting derailed.
Does Namco Bandai make the games for it?
They haven't made an Astro Boy/Tetsuwan Atom game, although there was the critically acclaimed Astro Boy: Omega Factor made by Treasure (wish they would release that on the Virtual Console, but that'll never happen due to licensing issues).

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, if I'm not awake by 6PM PT I have no excuse

Edit: Anyone hear about that fantasy football thing with the XBOXONE

That sounds kind of cool.

Who wouldn't want to play football with elves and faeries and wizards and junk

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
90 minute Pokemon presentation? Cool, though I honestly wouldn't mind all that much if I miss it bar an announcement for a sequel to Pulseman/Drill Dozer.

Honestly it's going to be an even harder of a wait now that we know the date and times for everything IMO.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
There better damn well be a 90 min Smash Presentation!
haha yh trust....but no....will never happen..

PS: am i the only one who really wants Reggie to say ''my body is ready'' again this E3 like last? Its one of the biggest things im looking forward to this E3...yh i know right...all you PeePz thinking
Reggie whats wrong.gif

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
haha yh trust....but no....will never happen..

PS: am i the only one who really wants Reggie to say ''my body is ready'' again this E3 like last? Its one of the biggest things im looking forward to this E3...yh i know right...all you PeePz thinkingView attachment 632
EQUAL RIGHTS! EQUAL RIGHTS! EQUAL RIGHTS! EQUAL RIGHTS! EQUAL RIGHTS!

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Hope for what
1. The fact that I won't have to buy the Xbone since there aren't games on it that I like (I bought the 360 for Nuts & Bolts even if I ended up having 30 games on it).
2. Nintendo still may have bought back the rights (I WANT TO BELIEVE)
3. If point 2 is true, Retro is making Banjo-Threeie.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
1. The fact that I won't have to buy the Xbone since there aren't games on it that I like (I bought the 360 for Nuts & Bolts even if I ended up having 30 games on it).
If this is true, I won't be able to sleep for days out of sheet excitement.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Some dude on 4chan (please, no, don't throw that at me, I am taking this with as much salt as you are) is saying this Smash will be subtitled Calamity. The post is not outlandish by any means, it doesn't contain any obvious debunkers like K. Rool being among the newcomers. "The trailer is almost entirely CGI, about 1:35 long and has the following characters showing up: Mario, Link, Pit, Kirby, Pikachu, Mewtwo (in his new X/Y form), DK, Captain Falcon, Fox, Samus, Peach, Zelda, Palutena, Olimar, Ness, Ice Climbers, Shulk, Marth, Tharja, Yoshi, Bowser, Sonic, Pac-Man."

I think it's clearly fake even with the Nysanya precedent in mind, because A) he says the Japanese title ( 大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ災 ) will include the word "wazawai", which showed up a LOT during and after the Fukushima disaster and B) he says he couldn't do anything but watch but he still says the characters will appear in the trailer in the order he wrote down. Yeah, no, not that many people have photographic memories.

You don't have to tell me this is almost certainly bullguff. The Nyasenya leak happened close to launch, but this chump supposedly saw the first trailer before E3. Very unlikely.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
As I said before I take this leak with a smile. Curiously, the thing that makes me think it's clearly fake it's the title of the game. "Calamity", makes me think more of a natural disaster than a clash between characters.
Also it's the same old leak: all believable things and an unexpected detail (in this case Tharja), it's like they're all made by the same person.
Still, I like this stuff, helps generating hype.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Some dude on 4chan (please, no, don't throw that at me, I am taking this with as much salt as you are) is saying this Smash will be subtitled Calamity. The post is not outlandish by any means, it doesn't contain any obvious debunkers like K. Rool being among the newcomers. "The trailer is almost entirely CGI, about 1:35 long and has the following characters showing up: Mario, Link, Pit, Kirby, Pikachu, Mewtwo (in his new X/Y form), DK, Captain Falcon, Fox, Samus, Peach, Zelda, Palutena, Olimar, Ness, Ice Climbers, Shulk, Marth, Tharja, Yoshi, Bowser, Sonic, Pac-Man."

I think it's clearly fake even with the Nysanya precedent in mind, because A) he says the Japanese title ( 大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ災 ) will include the word "wazawai", which showed up a LOT during and after the Fukushima disaster and B) he says he couldn't do anything but watch but he still says the characters will appear in the trailer in the order he wrote down. Yeah, no, not that many people have photographic memories.

You don't have to tell me this is almost certainly bullguff. The Nyasenya leak happened close to launch, but this chump supposedly saw the first trailer before E3. Very unlikely.
The fact you are using K. Rool as a point to invalidate the rumor tells me you don't have the knowledge or information to judge the validity of this rumor

D

Deleted member

>Claims K. Rool is an obvious debunker.
>Thinks Tharja is completely believable.

LOL.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
My Penis =

Well looks like i need a new penis. This one is total'd... anyone got a spare?

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
>Claims K. Rool is an obvious debunker.
>Feels Tharja is completely acceptable.

LOL.
I am sorry for being such a noob, but isn't the entire reason DKC R had a bunch of "Tikis" for villains that the Kremlings are owned by Rare? Also, is Tharja automatically a debunker inclusion because she is not the main character of her game or whatever? I should admit, I am not good at keeping track of the FE games and their protagonists.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I am sorry for being such a noob, but isn't the entire reason DKC R had a bunch of "Tikis" for villains that the Kremlings are owned by Rare? Also, is Tharja automatically a debunker inclusion because she is not the main character of her game or whatever? I should admit, I am not good at keeping track of the FE games and their protagonists.
If the Kremlins are owned by RARE why were they in Striker's charged and Mario Super Sluggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom