• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I like this pic, but not the residue it leaves. Some of you know what I'm referring to.
The other question is wondering how accurate that laser is.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Vector too?

"Find the computer room!"

:troll:
You kidding me? That was comedy gold. His obsession with the Computer Room was a real enchanting tale. One of heroism, wisdom, and loss. Were you not moved good sir, many before you were.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Good morning all, hope you're all doing well. Well, today's screenshot has my attention, and it's not for Rosalina herself. Look in the background...

Look at the hole near Rosalina's head...the once long-empty hallway has been edited over and scrapped by the looks of it. This might be the last effective thing to go and prove Ridley isn't a stage hazard. Said hallway was likely one of the only ways Ridley would be able to enter the stage, and with its design cut, I think we finally have a Stage Hazard deconfirmation. Not to mention the stage overall looks more suitable to Vorash than anything.
So yeah folks how about that awsome bos- oh wait that's assist trophy

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I honestly just want to see Rouge back. She's one of my favorite characters. She was really cool in Sonic Adventure 2(and Sonic X), but was really boring in most of the other games. Heroes she was still cool in, but took a backseat heavily to the Chaotix, Sonic, Eggman, Black Doom in Shadow's game. Not counting Shadow himself, but hey, his game.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I wish we could have a stage based off Sonic Adventure now that I think about it. The environments from that game scream stage material.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
A one eyed, Eldritch monstrosity?

I'm in Smash!

Edit: LOL, I spell gud

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Dayumn! That Mother Brain Assist trophy looks downright badass. I kinda think this helps Ridley's chances of being playable more now.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So I in Pokemon, I got a Bellossom from the GTS and it has Pokerus!

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
As long as Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy are the only characters Im good. I can care less about his other buddies, especially shadow and breasts the furry bait bat
That's officially the second best description of Rouge I've ever heard. Number one will always be this one time I was messing around with Sonic Heroes in college. My roommate (a girl, if that matters) walked into the room during a cutscene, saw Rouge and asked "what the hell is that hooker bunny?"

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Hopefully this the past enemy that might appear "soon" (Nintendo and their launch windows :rolleyes:) Sakurai was talking about.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
As long as Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy are the only characters Im good. I can care less about his other buddies, especially shadow and breasts the furry bait bat
You do realize that other characters in the series will be making minor appearances in the show. If that's the case, I want to see a badass Big the Cat there. :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You do realize that other characters in the series will be making minor appearances in the show. If that's the case, I want to see a badass Big the Cat there. :troll:
Well, if I remember correctly, one of his voice actors was the voice of Duke Nukem...

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
A side from the announced 4 I like Gamma/Omega, Big and Espio. So I wouldn't mind seeing them.
I'm all for redesigns for the buddies. Just make them useful, instead of being their for sidelines cheering and banter.

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Something just felt off about Sonic but I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but now I'm sure that it's because his arms are blue for whatever reason.

Tails looks exactly the same as he always has besides the added clothes and changed shoes.

Really, the most off-putting thing about Knuckles is the fact that his legs are still scrawny while he suddenly got buff. Maybe if he was just a bit smaller too.

Amy's dress looks really weird, but she's only barely more changed than Tails otherwise. Her design is my favorite of the bunch overall.

What I don't get at all is the whole bandage motif, either it has some sort of significance (I doubt it) or the designers spent a little too much time on dA.
I honestly don't mind the changes, and I think the main trio looks fine (Knux kinda makes me think he went to Planet Fitness after that one scene in Lost World...) But something about Amy bugs me for some reason. I have NO IDEA what it is, but it just bugs me.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I honestly don't mind the changes, and I think the main trio looks fine (Knux kinda makes me think he went to Planet Fitness after that one scene in Lost World...) But something about Amy bugs me for some reason. I have NO IDEA what it is, but it just bugs me.
The fact the she kinds looks like Rouge?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Mother Brain may be an assist trophy, but I totally called that she'd be the enemy from Samus' past. :troll: Of course at the time that was a joke.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nintendo statement on Super Smash Bros. appearing at Evo 2014 this July:

"While we are engaged in preliminary discussions with Evo about their upcoming event in July, the potential role of any Nintendo software at this event is undetermined at this time."

At least they aren't saying no at first. Also, before anyone says it, I have a lot of doubt that Nintendo/Sakurai will have a reveal for Smash 4 for Evo (assuming Smash 4 comes out after Evo 2014).

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG I had no idea that Spinal had already been revealed for Killer Instinct

Spinal was my main

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Actually, it's confirmed that they won't be at this time. Sorry.

There's potential for then to show up later down the line in development for the game series, though. Like as extra content.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want a game based on Nipples The Enchilada. This is the best Sonic character.

EDIT: Image removed for having two censordodges.
I don't know what you're image was

But echidna's don't have nipples.

They have milk sacks under their skin and when they feed their children, the children just like just about anywhere and milk oozes out like sweat

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I don't know what you're image was

But echidna's don't have nipples.

They have milk sacks under their skin and when they feed their children, the children just like just about anywhere and milk oozes out like sweat
That weird Sonic comic with ARMS THE KITSUNE and crap like that.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Sooooo, I picked up Bravely Default today since I pre-order it.

Tiz sounds an awful lot like Kyrie from Sands of Destruction.

I want to murder Ringalbel for some reason. His voice irritates me somehow, this is the first voice to ever irritate me lol.

I haven't gotten far yet, just got the Monk and White Mage class. Think I'm on my way to get the Black Mage class now.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'll just leave this here....

Leave it to Alfonzo.jpg

Credit to OdnetninAges from NintendoLife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom