• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Nighttime of course.
Then I'm gonna hope not. They were good tracks, but damn they made it hard to make it through those too long levels. XD;

...so does anyone think we'll get a Sonic Boom costume in Smash 4?(just the outfit, not a new model)
I'd be up for a whole model change, honestly.

I can guarantee that someone will make it as a hack for Brawl, though. It's ¦D

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Good quote: "My soul feels like it's drifting off to bed." - Some random guy i saw on youtube playing Sonic Unleashed.
BTW how was Sonic Unleashed. I haven't gotten around to it.
But from what I hear, I'll hate the nighttime stages. Are they optional?

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Never got past the first night level since i literally was put to sleep by the music every time.

No. They're not optional.

Fulgore vs Samus vs Megaman would be pretty sick.
If only....i'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Ah...
...Though I'm curious. How bad the the nighttime music? Even the worse Sonic games at least have good music.
It's very quiet and relaxing. Kind of odd when you are beating up enemies.

Slightly Random, but I now for some reason want Porky in Smash.
With a burning passion.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I honestly love the game, but the Night levels do kinda overstay their welcome. Still, it's a good game for me. Probably won't be for you, though.

And no, they aren't optional. They're actually the bulk of the game. XD

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Not sure what to make of the new Sonic news as I can't stop staring at the new designs. :laugh:

Will have to wait for the game to actually come out before I make a decision on it. Sonic's better than he was during the 2000s, but his track record is still spotty, especially since it seems that SEGA has little idea what they're doing with the franchise...again...(didn't Colors and Generations teach them anything?)

Cartoon trailer:
Good to see they got the voice actors from the games. The writing also seems very similar to Colors/Generations/Lost World.

This show does have hope for being good IMO.

Tails dies early confirmed :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Not sure what to make of the new Sonic news as I can't stop staring at the new designs. :laugh:

Will have to wait for the game to actually come out before I make a decision on it. Sonic's better than he was during the 2000s, but his track record is still spotty, especially since it seems that SEGA has little idea what they're doing with the franchise...again...(didn't Colors and Generations teach them anything?)

Good to see they got the voice actors from the games. The writing also seems very similar to Colors/Generations/Lost World.

This show does have hope for being good IMO.

Look, as long as Mike Pollock is still hilarious, I'll be glad...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Don't worry guys, if anything goes wrong we still have Mario Boom

Is it wrong for me to say that these designs look better than the Sonic ones? Also, Luigi reminds me of that one thing from Brawl in the Family. The Ocarina of Time one, where Luigi just wrecks house. And man, AWD is pretty damn talented. Glad to hear he worked on that Teen Titans cartoon.

It's a Sonic game. People are expected to judge fast. :troll:
Yeah, pretty much.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
The music is good...it's just too much of a lullaby for me. (because it makes you WANT to sleep)
Have you tried putting the game to mute during the night levels and listen to your own music? That might work?

Don't worry guys, if anything goes wrong we still have Mario Boom

Oddly enough I'm fine with Toad, Luigi, and Mario looking like that.

But WTF was done to Peach. That's a freaking disgrace.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oddly enough I'm fine with Toad, Luigi, and Mario looking like that.

But WTF was done to Peach. That's a freaking disgrace.
Eh, not really. She'd be more interesting than her currently ****ing bland and useless self. That's for sure. XD

Well, useless outside of 3D World, anyway. Not that it really matters once you unlock Rosalina.

ROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRL

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Eh, not really. She'd be more interesting than her currently ****ing bland and useless self. That's for sure. XD

Well, useless outside of 3D World, anyway. Not that it really matters once you unlock Rosalina.

ROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRLROSALINABESTGIRL
But her current design is soooooooo much better then that proposed design.

That design in that drawing is disgusting. >_>

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
But her current design is soooooooo much better then that proposed design.

That design in that drawing is disgusting. >_>
Generic princess design or the design that actually makes her look like she has a personality? Also, there's worse stuff they could've proposed for Peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom