• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I can't wait just to play Donk. I'm actually looking more forward to the game than the likely Diddy reveal.
I'm pumped for both DKC and the possible DKC character reveal.
Take a look at this!

This looked pretty legit until I saw Roshi. Really Cocú and Master Roshi!?
DBZ is getting 1 rep at the most.

D

Deleted member

You know, back when I was just a little Venus, I often wondered how certain video game characters went about their lives:

How did Mega Man go to the bathroom?
If Sub-Zero sneezed, would it cake that mask of his with snot ice?
Sonic's feet must smell because all he does is run in them. And hedgehogs smell bad.
How long does it take for Zelda to do her hair or does she do it magically?
Mario and Luigi have a surprisingly full head of hair despite wearing hats for several decades (hats possibly lead to baldness).
Does Toon Link pee in the ocean?
Fox and Wolfs clothing must be caked in hair.
Is Bowser asexual and does he produce his children through eggs? And does he sit on them to keep them warm? Or just put them in the fires of his castle.

The secret lives of video games characters.
-Mega Man cannot go to the bathroom as he lacks both a penis and an anus. The former was to prevent a weakness to Cut Man, and the latter is because of an unspoken pact after Guts Man's creation.
-The snot seeps through the mask before it freezes. This is a special one-hit kill with automatic Fatality, so Sub-Zero is forced to stay home when he's sick.
-He has a special brand of Airators to help prevent smelly feet.
-Magic. *snort snort* Though there are reports that Zelda and Ganondorf share a hair stylist.
-Wigs. Why else would they have brown hair when they have black mustaches?
-Of course he does. The only alternative is to store bottles of urine in hammerspace, which is unsanitary.
-They shave anything that the clothing covers.
-He has only one child. How he got it? The Stork.

D

Deleted member

They could dye their hair, or their mustaches.
Dying their mustaches would be suicide considering their bulbous honkers.
Dying their hair would result in ruined hats.

Only logical explanation is that they are wearing wigs.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Dying their mustaches would be suicide considering their bulbous honkers.
Dying their hair would result in ruined hats.

Only logical explanation is that they are wearing wigs.
Or they naturally have different coloured head hair and mustache hair. Can't be too farfetched considering what else occurs in the Mushroom Kingdom.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well just downloaded Pokemon Bank and Poke Transfer. Celebi is your second gift so don't freak out about not getting it straight away.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

"Pic of the day. When Lucario shoots out Aura from its hands to fly with ExtremeSpeed, you can control its flight direction. If Lucario's Aura is fully charged, it can fly extremely far, so be careful not to accidentally launch out of the area."

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
People were just dying to use that pic when Pokebank became available in their region. Lol

Also Lucero confirmed for Iron Man

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Wouldn't mind this actually, the only thing that would bother me is Master Chef and Cejota.
Those 2, Goku, Daisy, and Krystal, as well as a missing "Palutena" bother me. I may not be fond of Daisy or Krystal, but at least they're Nintendo characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom