• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The character I only support now is Mewtwo. I just want him and the Brawl cast back while looking forward to who are the remainder of the newcomers.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
S'up guys! I got a Wii U for my Birthday so I may get the Wii U version of Smash... Assuming I have the 60 dollars for it.

Anyway, what are we talking about?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
You know, back when I was just a little Venus, I often wondered how certain video game characters went about their lives:

How did Mega Man go to the bathroom?
If Sub-Zero sneezed, would it cake that mask of his with snot ice?
Sonic's feet must smell because all he does is run in them. And hedgehogs smell bad.
How long does it take for Zelda to do her hair or does she do it magically?
Mario and Luigi have a surprisingly full head of hair despite wearing hats for several decades (hats possibly lead to baldness).
Does Toon Link pee in the ocean?
Fox and Wolfs clothing must be caked in hair.
Is Bowser asexual and does he produce his children through eggs? And does he sit on them to keep them warm? Or just put them in the fires of his castle.

The secret lives of video games characters.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You know, back when I was just a little Venus, I often wondered how certain video game characters went about their lives:

How did Mega Man go to the bathroom?
If Sub-Zero sneezed, would it cake that mask of his with snot ice?
Sonic's feet must smell because all he does is run in them. And hedgehogs smell bad.
How long does it take for Zelda to do her hair or does she do it magically?
Mario and Luigi have a surprisingly full head of hair despite wearing hats for several decades (hats possibly lead to baldness).
Does Toon Link pee in the ocean?
Fox and Wolfs clothing must be caked in hair.
Is Bowser asexual and does he produce his children through eggs? And does he sit on them to keep them warm? Or just put them in the fires of his castle.

The secret lives of video games characters.
MST3K said:
If you're wondering how he eats and breathes, and other science facts. Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a show, I should really just relax.'

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, the new RDT looks boring because the old one became a wretched hive of stupidity and nonsense. I can only feel sympathy for the people who genuinely tried to make it a decent place for discussion.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
He still shows in my friends and stuff. I'm confused guys

Looks at rdt rules
View attachment 7865
no offense mods but damn New Rdt looks boring. We should just talk here
Who knew the RDT rules were really a .gif,with a rule that says no .gifs at all.
aaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif

But that would mean it is racism to all other .gifs into existance on the internet.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Hopefully this RPDT works out as planned.
I'm a bit excited to discuss Smash in a dignified and civilized manner. Could be fun.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
S'up guys! I got a Wii U for my Birthday so I may get the Wii U version of Smash... Assuming I have the 60 dollars for it.

Anyway, what are we talking about?
You must get the Smash. It is love, it is life.

.....apparently sweaty feet, and fake doctors.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
So Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze comes out next week Friday in Japan. I'm really looking forward to seeing who is revealed.

I'm also expecting a Nintendo Direct between now and then too. After DKC:TF, we only know the release month of 1 game Mario Kart 8

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
No, this is true armageddon.

The character in the spoiler controls and manipulates nuclear fusion, after all. :troll:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
So Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze comes out next week Friday in Japan. I'm really looking forward to seeing who is revealed.

I'm also expecting a Nintendo Direct between now and then too. After DKC:TF, we only know the release month of 1 game Mario Kart 8
I'm still expecting Diddy Kong.
If there is a Direct in between then Palutena is my bet (if we get a newcomer that is).

Niko Mar

Smash Lord

I can't wait just to play Donk. I'm actually looking more forward to the game than the likely Diddy reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom