• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Right after we get Dr. Waluigi
I want Dr. Paper Metal Fire Tanooki Diddy Kong in Mario Kart 8. His car can be a train being run by Tingles. Why? His speed stat is slightly higher! Why else would he be needed? He's also heavier too. I mean c'mon guys. You know you want it to happen. Right?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ok. To be slightly more serious, How would you guys feel if Mario 3D World added Yoshi and Wario as characters? And they came with a couple of level packs? I'd see that as a cool addition.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I want Dr. Paper Metal Fire Tanooki Diddy Kong in Mario Kart 8. His car can be a train being run by Tingles. Why? His speed stat is slightly higher! why else would he be needed?
I remember making this monstrosity while making the Derp Thread (Which was majestic BTW)
Dry Paper King Para Dr. Baby Waluigi

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I remember making this monstrosity while making the Derp Thread (Which was majestic BTW)
Dry Paper King Para Dr. Baby Waluigi
Wow. Truly for the first time in eons....Have I been moved this much. Something like this speaks to me. NO!!!!! Not just to me, but to all of mankind. It is as if we have reached the peak of human artistic perfection. This, this alone can make the pyramids of Giza look like mere dust under its heel. I have never been in such awe. This is the 8th wonder of the world, no doubt about that. /sarcasm

But seriously, that's killer. It's too ridiculous.

bekindrewind

Smash Apprentice
I always thought it would be cool for Yoshi to be more upright in Sm4sh like in Yoshi's Story/ SM64DS/ Mario Party appearances. I always thought it was weird how he moved in Smash (Although I can assume it's from Yoshi's Island).

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I always thought it would be cool for Yoshi to be more upright in Sm4sh like in Yoshi's Story/ SM64DS/ Mario Party appearances. I always thought it was weird how he moved in Smash (Although I can assume it's from Yoshi's Island).
He's upright in Brawl.

bekindrewind

Smash Apprentice
In the actual game he runs much more like Yoshi's Island than more upright; that's what I'm trying to say.

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
Nabbit would be a good inclusion.

Baby Peach and Baby Daisy are wastes of space.
Honey Queen is THE DUMBEST character addition.
I only kept her because it balanced out the numbers perfectly.

But I would love to see a grand return from Petey, Paratroopa and R.O.B.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well the next video of the "Does a Thing" series came out. This time with Bomberman. If you don't know they have done quite a few of these. Wario, Sonic, DarkStalkers, Crash, and Spyro.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I have a question, thought I'd ask it here.

Am I allowed to make my profile a spoiler from Kirby Triple Deluxe, or is it frowned upon?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I have a question, thought I'd ask it here.

Am I allowed to make my profile a spoiler from Kirby Triple Deluxe, or is it frowned upon?
Seeing as Reznor had to change his sig as it contained Triple Deluxe spoilers, I would say it's frowned upon.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Thanks for reminding me that I am unable to watch Apex live or videos longer then like 5 mins because of the stupid internet my parents have. And I so want to be watching it.

I so hate satellite internet. >_________<

That sucks dude.

I watched the TeamSp00ky stream on and off yesterday, but I managed to catch his match with Green Ranger (who was using DK btw) and Chu Dat (ICs). He's pretty hype.
Finally, Smashboards is back up for me!

Anyways, shoutout to Armada and his Pit beating Mew2King in project M. :awesome:That stream was hype! Front page of Twitch with 18K viewers.
Kage getting dunked by Dr. PP

The ganon run had to end eventually :/
That goes for you guys as well. >_>

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Thanks for reminding me that I am unable to watch Apex live or videos longer then like 5 mins because of the stupid internet my parents have. And I so want to be watching it.

I so hate satellite internet. >_________<

That goes for you guys as well. >_>
To be fair, I still have to catch up... I'll just watch them later...

mimgrim

Smash Hero
There's a couple of matches on Youtube.
Videos longer then like 5 mins are a no go for me also.

What's this?! Low tier characters, actually good?! What sorcery is this?!
From the title of that video it says SSB64. Low tiers don't really exist in that game, it doesn't even have a official tier list from what I know. Every character in that game is viable basically xD.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Videos longer then like 5 mins are a no go for me also.

From the title of that video it says SSB64. Low tiers don't really exist in that game, it doesn't even have a official tier list from what I know. Every character in that game is viable basically xD.
There is a tier list.

Looks like the only Apex videos you can get to watch are of Killer Instinct. I think the shortest Smash video I saw was 9 minutes.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Speaking of tiers, How do you think SSB4 tiers are gonna be like?
I'm especially worried about Megaman...

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
The highest Luigi has ever been in Brawl is mid tier.
http://www.ssbwiki.com/List_of_SSBB_tier_lists_(NTSC)
My mistake. :facepalm:
Still, I've hated the fact that it's always based on the character who is the best. ROB dropped from A to C-.
Luigi from C+ to E.
These were primarily based on just the top characters. And how Diddy is overall average but his matchups are better against some high tier characters is why he's at a high spot.
I like games where the tier list has a thin placing between characters.
I often ignore Tier Lists entirely, but people always talk about it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Speaking of tiers, How do you think SSB4 tiers are gonna be like?
I'm especially worried about Megaman...
We can't tell until it releases and even then it might take awhile for the metagame to get to a point where the tier list doesn't change much as the meta game evolves. Plus if balancing patches are included tier lists might have to be made more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom