• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Maybe that Jojo pose indicates that Zelda is now fast that she doesn't need to transform into Sheik... Zelda is now Sheik with Zelda's specials. :awesome:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
The Ice Climbers should still retain the chain grab, but change up the properties entirely. Instead of an infinite, it needs to be an incredibly deadly oki setup.
I'm totally fine with that. In both Melee and Brawl they have a big focus around their grab game, along with desyncing. And would prefer if they kept their CG, in Melee they had CGs other then Wobbling in fact and Wobbling was balanced in Melee because of how hard it is to get a grab in high level play and how hard it is to get done without messing up. But I would much rather see the infinite gone while they still retain their great grab game.

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
Maybe that Jojo pose indicates that Zelda is now fast that she doesn't need to transform into Sheik... Zelda is now Sheik with Zelda's specials. :awesome:
Sakurai's approach: Zelda is now Sheik with Zelda's specials.

So that can indicate to another possibility?

A separate Shiek? (Or she will be replaced by Impa and then haters gonna hate...)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm totally fine with that. In both Melee and Brawl they have a big focus around their grab game, along with desyncing. And would prefer if they kept their CG, in Melee they had CGs other then Wobbling in fact and Wobbling was balanced in Melee because of how hard it is to get a grab in high level play and how hard it is to get done without messing up. But I would much rather see the infinite gone while they still retain their great grab game.
Execution should not be a balance factor as execution difficulty becomes irrelevant after a certain point. If this was the case, the EWGF would be broken in Tekken as it's one of the hardest moves to pull off consistently. It's a 13f launcher at its fastest input, BUT it hits high so it can be ducked. With that in mind, the move is somewhat balanced.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Here are some more Zelda screens
[collapse= FD looks amazing]

Game looks beautiful.
[/collapse]
Im hype for what FD will look like in this game. The BG looks pretty sweet, hopefully they make it rotate BGs as the match goes on.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That's Battlefield, not Final Destination.

Considering the art direction for this game, I wonder what they'll do for Final Destination. I'm hoping for some reality bending background.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I still wonder why Fox is attacked by a about 75% of the cast in the screenshots.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I wonder how Sakurai himself will give life to Dedede and his expressions given the fact that he'll most likely voice him again?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I never had a bouffalant, so I never realized they changed the name of it's signature attack to head charge.

In Japan it's called "Afro Break" and I figured that's what it was called here.

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
I might be late on this, but I noticed on the Japanese site, Dedede's page links to the Triple Deluxe site.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Speaking of Triple Deluxe, the game looks ridiculously fun from all the footage that's coming out today. There's even 3D boss fights which is really cool. I can't wait until it comes state side.
Same, knowing Dedede's playable, will Meta Knight be too?

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Infidel! You are not worthy to challenge the might Sandbag. You are not even worthy to bask in his presence.For even daring to challenge the might Sandbag makes you eligible to wander in despair in the pits of the Underworld. Show proper respect cretin!
I shall prove my worthiness! ...Somehow!

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace

This is all anyone has found so far but, then again, the game just came out and it doesn't look like anyone's that far into the game yet.
I see. I hope that's not the only MK we'll see. On another note that's a cool gif and power-up.
But my favourite has to be the bell one.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Metaknight's had perfect attendance in Kirby games since 2002 with Nightmare in Dreamland. If he's not in it, I'll be very surprised but even if he isn't, it's not that big of deal for the reason I just said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom