• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

So she might be retaining all the goddess spells then. A little disappointed, but I'll live. Meanwhile, what is up with her left hand?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
King Dedede revealed and more Zelda pics.

I couldn't help but notice these pics with Zelda.

Pikmin are pervs. And Purple Pikmin seem to love molesting people no matter their gender, remember what a Purple Pikmin did to Mega Man!?

He may carry a hammer, but his body is the more deadly weapon.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Thor gets a day of the week named after him. Marth gets a whole month.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
How cool looks Dedede. Those facial expressions *-*
So far, Mario, Marth and Dedede are the ones with more noticeable expressions in comparison.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Does anyone find it weird to see Dedede with sweat beads when using the Jet Hammer? I wouldn't be surprised if that Jet Hammer produced a lot of heat if it were IRL but it just feel strange.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Sweeet, the penguin has returned. I'm loving his facial expressions. So adorable.

About the sweat: it doesn't happen in Brawl, does it? But I'd love to see sweat being an aesthetic thing for other fighters as well. Who knows...

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
What? All those new pics of Zelda?

By the way, they updated Peach's profile (which I'm sure they did that upon Rosalina's reveal or SM3DW's release) with "Want to know more about Peach? Visit the official website for Super Mario 3D World!"

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
By the way, they updated Peach's profile (which I'm sure they did that upon Rosalina's reveal or SM3DW's release) with "Want to know more about Peach? Visit the official website for Super Mario 3D World!"
That's actually old news. I don't know how long ago but Peach's page has advertised SM3DW for a good bit now.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
All memes are temporary [thank God]

PS:

The amount of sassiness in this picture is off the charts
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVAAAAAAAAAAAASS!!!!!!

I have a good feeling about SSB4 information for 2014. Not to mention its the year it will be released but we've been getting a steady flow if pictures and infirmation. I hope Sakurai picks up the pace and does two character reveals a month.

I am actually getting very excited as opposed to my typical "meh" attitude. I love imagining what lies beyond the pictures. Did Sakurai not include a newcomer in a screenshot yet he/she is off somewhere? How did Sakurai physically select the characters and stages for each screen shot? What happened before or after. I love thinking about these things.

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
I know characters shapes the face of a Smash Bros game, but why only characters?

And every time when there's another character reveal, most people aren't fully satisfied and want MORE and MORE.

vicgur

Smash Ace
We now have 21 announced characters. It's as much as Brawl's initial character selection screen slots.
There are still some obvious returning characters to reveal, like Wario, Diddy, Yoshi, Ice Climbers and Meta Knight. Also, some newcomers [I think 2 or 3].
So yeah, the initial roster might be shaping up to something really nice.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
He may have Peach and Zelda, but not even King Dedede's pimp status can win him the ultimate prize:

View attachment 6170
That's myour waifu for ya.

Give him a week.
Until she teleports out of Dedede's chain grabs like the way she did with DK's grab in the trailer. :troll:

But yeah, agree with everyone on his facial expressions. So loveable.

Am I the only one that just heard thousands of DK mains cry out in agony???
Ouch.

I know characters shapes the face of a Smash Bros game, but why only characters?

And every time when there's another character reveal, most people aren't fully satisfied and want MORE and MORE.
Greed makes a good motivation, but a lousy weapon.

Or something.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Now that I'm at my computer again, I can do what I planned earlier.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Am I really the only one who truly wants Ice Climbers, chaingrabs and all, and Meta Knight, with a nerf but not a wrecking kind of nerf, to return to the game?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Here are some more Zelda screens
This one is my fav.

Game looks beautiful.

[collapse= A Couple More of my favs]

[/collapse]

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik

More and more?

If Chris Crocker was a Smash fan, he would make a video where he cries and tells us to leave Sakurai alone. :laugh:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Am I really the only one who truly wants Ice Climbers, chaingrabs and all, and Meta Knight, with a nerf but not a wrecking kind of nerf, to return to the game?
Depends on the CG of ICs. They shouldn't be allowed to retain their infinite CG, I'm against any character having any kind of an infinite. However if they had CGs more akin to, say, Falco in Brawl then sure I wouldn't mind. But their infinite needs to die, especially when their playstyle in competitive play is so reliant on it to the fact that they won't even budge during the match and just wait for their opponent to come to them.

MK, I agree. I'm generally against nerfs and would rather see buffs to the weaker characters. But with a character like MK nerfs are, sadly, needed to an extent.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
What do you mean with 'Jojo pose'?
Look up art from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. There are a lot of over the top poses like the one Zelda has in that picture.

Depends on the CG of ICs. They shouldn't be allowed to retain their infinite CG, I'm against any character having any kind of an infinite. However if they had CGs more akin to, say, Falco in Brawl then sure I wouldn't mind. But their infinite needs to die, especially when their playstyle in competitive play is so reliant on it to the fact that they won't even budge during the match and just wait for their opponent to come to them.

MK, I agree. I'm generally against nerfs and would rather see buffs to the weaker characters. But with a character like MK nerfs are, sadly, needed to an extent.
The Ice Climbers should still retain the chain grab, but change up the properties entirely. Instead of an infinite, it needs to be an incredibly deadly oki setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom