• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Don't expect me to act like her just because I changed my avatar to her :p (if that is what you meant.)
As per usual with my posts, I was just making a fun little joke, Fal. XD

I don't expect people to change how they act due to an avy change. It is "interesting" when some people do that, though. ¦D;

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
So, the daily updates will be back tomorrow.

Do you expect a trollish picture or proper update? :p
I'm personally HOPING for info on Zelda's new move. If he says it's her Down B, this place will implode.

Otherwise, I'm not expecting anything specific.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Zelda was unplayable for me in Brawl. Too slow, too boring and too weak.
She wasn't that good in Melee either to be honest.
That skirt looks so weird while running.

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
I guess anything that has Martial Arts in it. Or superheroes. Those are the type of action shows I tend to like. But I also like westerns on occasion. I'll try and look into Justified, since it is a western. And Attack on Titan would be my choice for an action cartoon.
Have you seen Marvel's Agents of Shield? It is less action packed and more story oriented, but there are still some nice martial arts fight scenes.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Have you seen Marvel's Agents of Shield? It is less action packed and more story oriented, but there are still some nice martial arts fight scenes.
Isn't it ****? I've watched the Pilot and it was boring as hell, and I enjoyed everything Joss Whedon has ever produced, from Buffy to Firefly, from Angel to Dollhouse. S.H.I.E.L.D. was just boring and I'm sad to see him drowning in all that Marvel fade.

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
Isn't it ****? I've watched the Pilot and it was boring as hell, and I enjoyed everything Joss Whedon has ever produced, from Buffy to Firefly, from Angel to Dollhouse. S.H.I.E.L.D. was just boring and I'm sad to see him drowning in all that Marvel fade.
The story is fairly interesting, the pacing is a little slow but it gets better. It sort of thrives on the connected Marvel universe and mysteries within it... mostly about how
Agent Coulson came back after his death in Avengers

Edit, also, the backstories of the characters that are slowly revealed. Since the show has several original characters, this is a large part of the appeal I believe

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
The story is fairly interesting, the pacing is a little slow but it gets better. It sort of thrives on the connected Marvel universe and mysteries within it... mostly about how
Agent Coulson came back after his death in Avengers

Edit, also, the backstories of the characters that are slowly revealed. Since the show has several original characters, this is a large part of the appeal I believe
I never cared about either Marvel or DC so I guess that's why I couldn't bear more than 40 minutes of it.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
The Arrow show is much much better.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Eh, I guess. Still a classic though when he puts on the voice changer and goes all "You have failed this city!". Sounds more intimidating than Christian Bale's bat-voice at least.

Smashiny

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it thought the bat-voice was a good concept, but the execution was lacking... It wasn't that intimidating and he shouldn't have used it around people that knew he was the batman.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Erm..On a completely random note, I thought of something interesting Sakurai could do with ATs in future smash brothers game. I don't know if this would be op, but what if there were different tiers? Each AT would belong in a tier represented by one color. Here's some examples:

Bronze: Those 'ehh' characters that are easy to dodge and do little damage overall, like Starfy or Helirin
Silver: Characters that do medium damage and are a bit of a nuisance to try and avoid, like Lyn or Issac
Gold: You get the pattern. These characters are the ones who do massive damage and are masters of distractions like Little Mac or Metriod

What are your thoughts guys? This idea came into my head not long ago, so...

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
wait... how are supposed to hype for the first pic of the year if.... oh wait EST... nvm :facepalm:

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Erm..On a completely random note, I thought of something interesting Sakurai could do with ATs in future smash brothers game. I don't know if this would be op, but what if there were different tiers? Each AT would belong in a tier represented by one color. Here's some examples:

Bronze: Those 'ehh' characters that are easy to dodge and do little damage overall, like Starfy or Helirin
Silver: Characters that do medium damage and are a bit of a nuisance to try and avoid, like Lyn or Issac
Gold: You get the pattern. These characters are the ones who do massive damage and are masters of distractions like Little Mac or Metriod

Platinum=Tingle

That is a good idea in all seriousness

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

How do you even have problems with Metroid? It was about as threatening as Starfy.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So many possibilities for Sakurai's return:

- New character
- Plain, generic pic of the day
- Trolling pic (like Luigi's nose)
- New non-character content reveal
- Forgot to add a picture :troll:

What do you say?

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

Isaac isn't a Silver, he's a Platinum. I can't tell you how many games I almost lost because of his stupid hand pushing me off the screen. I really hopes he becomes a character this time, partly because of this.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Isaac isn't a Silver, he's a Platinum. I can't tell you how many games I almost lost because of his stupid hand pushing me off the screen. I really hopes he becomes a character this time, partly because of this.
I nominate Knuckle Joe for platinum.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What's the discussion for today, bros and sisses?

I am enjoying the hell out of Wind Waker HD thanks to the Swift Sail and Tingle Bottle features. Not to mention the HD visuals are just stunning and I love the game's story to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom