• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Whoa, this is like the only forum I've been on where the layout colouring hurts my poor, fragile eyes... it's like a can't stare at a page for more than 5 minutes without straining my eyes. :laugh: Oh boy, it's going to take some time getting used to this new layout.

Anyway, I wasn't around for a bit. I didn't miss anything important, right?

thebaum64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebaum64
You forgot the apostrophe in "creator's"
And you call yourself a grammar Nazi...

Also, welcome to the fourms. ♪
-----
I am on my laptop... it has problems so when i type it will randomly join the middle of the sentense and type, so i make mistakes... I am not perfect... and thank you. :(

thebaum64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebaum64
Whoa, this is like the only forum I've been on where the layout colouring hurts my poor, fragile eyes... it's like a can't stare at a page for more than 5 minutes without straining my eyes. :laugh: Oh boy, it's going to take some time getting used to this new layout.

Anyway, I wasn't around for a bit. I didn't miss anything important, right?
at the bottom left of the website, you may change the style of the site (color) I sugjest Onyx if normal hurts your eyes ;)

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
at the bottom left of the website, you may change the style of the site (color) I sugjest Onyx if normal hurts your eyes ;)
Thanks, but I've already tried all the styles actually haha. It seems like ones with the black backgrounds are worse for me, so I'm currently using Tourmaline. Ah, it's not a huge deal though...

Anyway, I am playing good games actually. In fact, I recently bought FE: Awakening. Lol, took me a while but what can ya do if you don't have extra money for a 3DS?

Oh yeah, here's my Avatar dude:

I was trying to go for that shota look, by making him smaller with big eyes... but I wish that hairstyle doesn't come with that line thing on his forehead lol.

But whenever I play games where you create some sort of personal avatar, I really don't take it seriously. Hell, even games that offer a lot of customization, like the Sims, I love having fun creating weird and random characters lol.

Roy was deconfirmed.

:troll:
Oh man, good thing you put that troll face cuz I was starting to get teary-eyed! >:[

Jk, jk.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
First off define "action". I can think of a couple of new TV shows you could watch, but not sure if you would consider them "action" or not. Same goes for possible anime you may not have watched. I really need to know what you consider to be action.
I guess anything that has Martial Arts in it. Or superheroes. Those are the type of action shows I tend to like. But I also like westerns on occasion. I'll try and look into Justified, since it is a western. And Attack on Titan would be my choice for an action cartoon.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
So somebody on YouTube is arguing with me that Lucario and Ike replaced Mewtwo and Roy. His first argument was that Lucario/Ike had a similar moveset to Mewtwo/Roy, which was quickly disproved.

Now he keeps asking for proof that they were in Brawl's code, despite the clear proof I've given him. :facepalm:

I think I should just ignore the idiot. He can't even spell common words (ur instead of your), so he obviously doesn't have the brain capacity to understand common sense and proven fact, especially when used against his own opinion.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
So somebody on YouTube is arguing with me that Lucario and Ike replaced Mewtwo and Roy. His first argument was that Lucario/Ike had a similar moveset to Mewtwo/Roy, which was quickly disproved.

Now he keeps asking for proof that they were in Brawl's code, despite the clear proof I've given him. :facepalm:

I think I should just ignore the idiot. He can't even spell common words (ur instead of your), so he obviously doesn't have the brain capacity to understand common sense and proven fact, especially when used against his own opinion.
Just forget those people. If they're not just stupid they're usually the kind of people who stick to their delusional guns so they don't have to admit being wrong. Only very few times have I seen someone actual admit being wrong, etc. after a YouTube argument.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Why even bother?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Eh. Some people are just too ****ing stubborn and arrogant to change their views. They think that they know every freaking thing, but they don't. Even for something small like that argument you were in. It can get annoying. But its best to ignore it for the most part, not matter how big the issue is. Even when it festers in your head for a while. Brushing things off aren't always easy, but once you do, you'll feel a lot better.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So, the daily updates will be back tomorrow.

Do you expect a trollish picture or proper update? :p

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Something average I'm guessing. Maybe another filler pic for Zelda or someone. Of course, one that sheds more light on the status/function of the Phantom Knight would be good.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
New Avi of justice and wonder!

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
I want an explanation of the phantom.

Also, has anybody seen this. It sums up how I feel about Mario in general. Now if only they'd make a Zelda remix...

Last edited:

thebaum64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebaum64

the kid must not be to bright :/

thebaum64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thebaum64

Also, has anybody seen this. It sums up how I feel about Mario in general. Now if only they'd make a Zelda remix...
wow, hahaha good song and it is funny how it bleeps out with the coin sound hahaha

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

That was pretty awesome. I'll definitely be listening to this a lot. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom