• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
are they still airing frozen? if so, go out and support my fellow animators! some of my friends worked on this! i have connections to areas i'm not interested in!! wish i had more game design connections...

(goddamn it mike williams... you better get me a job when i graduate...)

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
I find it a little funny that I've been reading the Sonic Stadium and Steam Community forums for SASRT, and everybody's reception to the DLC's, and now it's found its way here. I haven't played it in forever, though, so I really don't really care much about the DLC's - more racers = awesome to me, regardless of who they are.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
about Yogscast... what is up with that? they didn't even finish their game... their game was in this pre pre pre alpha stage and it went through greenlight so fast, it wasn't fair to all the other hard workers. Yogventures is still not finished, right?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
are they still airing frozen? if so, go out and support my fellow animators! some of my friends worked on this! i have connections to areas i'm not interested in!! wish i had more game design connections...

(goddamn it mike williams... you better get me a job when i graduate...)
We're still playing it where I work and the turnout is consistent.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=ykc9x4q3hindxor281233

So I got this poll...

Wanted as many people to vote in it as possible!

So I posted it on 4chan.

Got absolutely no one.

What do I do?
It could be because they are actually unable to vote on that site?

I went to the site you provided and pout in a option for the first question and clicked next page. Was prompted to make an account, so I did, went to my email to check the email I received from them. Logged in. Clicked on your link again, same thing happened as before. Keep getting prompted to create a account on that site despite making one.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
What Sonic All Starts Racing Transformed really needs? Toe Jam and Earl. They were supposed to be in the first one as DLC, along with Vyse and Gillius. Those two got in(which was awesome) but still no Toe Jam and Earl? and Ryo for IOS and Android only? Sega, I am dissapoint. Also:
You know what would be great for a character in a Sega All Stars game?

Someone from Shining Force. Even the Neo version of Max is something.
This. So much this. Shining Force is still my favorite RPG ever.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
It could be because they are actually unable to vote on that site?

I went to the site you provided and pout in a option for the first question and clicked next page. Was prompted to make an account, so I did, went to my email to check the email I received from them. Logged in. Clicked on your link again, same thing happened as before. Keep getting prompted to create a account on that site despite making one.
You only need to make an account to make a poll I think.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Just one question about Sonic All Stars Racing...

Why does Sonic need a cart?
Well in transformed it's not just land racing but also air and water.
Sonic could technically breeze past the land and water by simply running, idk about the flying/gliding portions though.

Sonic really could just use a hang glider for those portions if he really wanted lol

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Why does Sonic need a cart?
Even the fastest thing alive needs some convenience to carry his groceries. ¦D

Now if you mean a car, then for the sake of fairness and competition. There could be other reasons too.

Hell, even The Flash has a normal car. XD

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Frozen Factory sucks, mostly because of that stupid-ass spinning circus jump Sonic does when on ice.

I don't mind the emphasis on regular platforming otherwise though, the older Sonic games had that too, and those are the only ones I enjoy besides Lost World.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Frozen Factory sucks. I don't mind the emphasis on regular platforming otherwise though, the older Sonic games had that too, and those are the only ones I enjoy besides Lost World.
Say, remember the level with the snowballs?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
The worst stage is still the one with that piece of **** owl in the background trying to spot you with his ****ing lamp eyes. That's probably the only time I've gotten genuinly angry at the game.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The worst stage is still the one with that piece of **** owl in the background trying to spot you with his ****ing lamp eyes. That's probably the only time I've gotten genuinly angry at the game.
Here, this should make you feel better.

Watch Cyberman65 play the game infinitely better than any of us ever will. =D

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhFrPub2aXHCWeIA14nCxNfSjGFTWJWQo

When you're done, go watch him play the 3DS version. He thinks the Special Stages aren't bad at all and are a piece of cake.

Guess we need to get on his level, huh? XD

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Funnily, I actually like that stage, mainly because of the song used in that level being this calm tango. Then again, I mainly had more problems with falling into the occasional pit then the Mech Owl spotting Sonic.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
What Sonic All Starts Racing Transformed really needs? Toe Jam and Earl. They were supposed to be in the first one as DLC, along with Vyse and Gillius. Those two got in(which was awesome) but still no Toe Jam and Earl? and Ryo for IOS and Android only? Sega, I am dissapoint.
I think Toejam and Earl were scrapped from the first game and not really considered as DLC for the second because of both issues with the creator of Toejam and Earl, and Transformed's problem with duos and bikes, which is said to be why the Bonanza Bros., Jackie and Akira, Zobio and Zobiko, and I believe the ChuChus were cut, as well as motorcycles in general.

After all, they were on the DLC list that SUMO started on the webpage, but once everyone was saying duos were giving the game problems (I think even the SUMO Digital representative said it), Toejam and Earl dropped way down on that list.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
i have to defend the flinstones car, it gets a bad rap.
it's like a scooter... or a skateboard. you have to start it up for the wheels to get going... if you notice, once they go a certain speed, they stop running their feet on the ground. wheels will go faster than your walking speed and as soon as you've used your energy to kick-start it, you need not use any more energy until you have to break... but that's why they walk barefoot all the time, they need to rough up their feet to handle the friction, they are basically wearing hardened skin soles. ingenious~!

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
How is SASRT as far as actual racing and tracks go? I got the demo but never actually got the full game.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
You only need to make an account to make a poll I think.
Wouldn't allow me to vote without one and kept taking me to the register page when I tried to vote. :/

EDIT - On the subject of Sonic Lost World. How is the 3DS version of the game? I heard good things about the console versions, but not so for the handheld version but each time on the handheld it was compared to the console version which I find to be a tad unfair. Even though my dad got a Wii-U for Christmas which means I could play the console version instead, I would rather go for the handheld version since the 3DS is actually mine and is cheaper.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
EDIT - On the subject of Sonic Lost World. How is the 3DS version of the game? I heard good things about the console versions, but not so for the handheld version but each time on the handheld it was compared to the console version which I find to be a tad unfair. Even though my dad got a Wii-U for Christmas which means I could play the console version instead, I would rather go for the handheld version since the 3DS is actually mine and is cheaper.
Two words.

Longevity.
Gimmicks.

Those two words alone murder the 3DS version.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
i have to defend the flinstones car, it gets a bad rap.
it's like a scooter... or a skateboard. you have to start it up for the wheels to get going... if you notice, once they go a certain speed, they stop running their feet on the ground. wheels will go faster than your walking speed and as soon as you've used your energy to kick-start it, you need not use any more energy until you have to break... but that's why they walk barefoot all the time, they need to rough up their feet to handle the friction, they are basically wearing hardened skin soles. ingenious~!
Good analysis, but it would help if the cars weren't made out of freakin boulders. They'd probably skin their feet down to the bone while trying to stop it downhill, or gruesomely tear their feet off :urg:.

EDIT: I found a funny article about it :chuckle:, that is....if you like morbidity....
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com...the-physics-of-fred-flintstones-flaming-feet/

Morbi

Scavenger
Good analysis, but it would help if the cars weren't made out of freakin boulders. They'd probably skin their feet down to the bone while trying to stop it downhill, or gruesomely tear their feet off :urg:.
The boulders are probably hollow, just saying. It is all about the aesthetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom