• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I drew this in Miiverse in response to a debate in the Ridley thread

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Don't say that out loud! Someone could hear it!
nonsense! despite my statement, in a court of law, i will demonstrate with great prejudice all of my poignant, smash related statements to counter the 5 percent utter bull for the message count.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Do you happen to play Injustice by any chance? I'm a huge fan. Probably my favorite fighting game of all time behind the Smash series.
Yes I do, I was really into it for a while. I was hoping for more DLC characters, but when I heard about the Ultimate Edition (which usually spells the end of DLC) I migrated over here (to mah favorite fighting series :p). I guess I was a little butthurt that they decided to leave out big fan favorites in favor of others *coughscorpioncough*, but I got over it. I played it recently (after a couple months lol) and forgot how much more enjoyable it got after the last patch :grin:.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Good to see more users coming here!

And I see Deathconciousness made yet another alt, is actually becoming slightly less "unusual" and got banned yet again.

Didn't join on the Godzilla discussion earlier because I haven't seen any of the films. (though when I have a good time I plan to watch some of them.)

Also, Sharptooth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reptar and Godzilla. :troll:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I'm hoping for Mega Lucario, Lucario or Mewtwo. Considering we haven't had any hardcore news about Pokemon & Poke Bank's **** up, I wold expect Gamefreak to let Sakurai give us something. You know, as an apology.

Wishful thinking, I know. But seriously, we should of had a reveal of Pokemon by now, and Gamefreak's being a jerky stupid head.
SSB4 Pokemon reveal or not, I kinda feel like they owe us something too after the PKMN Bank fiasco. Maybe some other downloadable Pokemon freebie in addition to the Celebi. Not actually expecting anything as an "apology" though, but one can dream.

Morbid has a TYM account as well?

Actually I remember her saying she played Injustice I think.
lol, Morbid on Injustice. Who does she use I wonder?

And good luck on your... trips. Know how it is having to take a long hiatus like that when life demands it.

Yes I do, I was really into it for a while. I was hoping for more DLC characters, but when I heard about the Ultimate Edition (which usually spells the end of DLC) I migrated over here (to mah favorite fighting series :p). I guess I was a little butthurt that they decided to leave out big fan favorites in favor of others *coughscorpioncough*, but I got over it. I played it recently (after a couple months lol) and forgot how much more enjoyable it got after the last patch :grin:.
Say what you will about Scorpion, but he was still at least a more acceptable addition than Batgirl. Lord knows we already had enough Batman characters in the game, and if anymore were to be added it should've been something like Ra's al Ghul or Clayface IMO. Scorpion did have too much going for him in the gameplay department though I felt, even compared to his usual appearances in MK.

But yeah, should've gotten something like Supergirl, Power Girl, Swamp Thing, Static Shock, etc. as the last DLC character or two after Zatanna. Ah well... At least there wasn't Sub-Zero like some were speculating before.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This is a social/general thread so the discussion doesn't have to be smash related; though it's preferred by many.
At the present point, we've pretty much touched everything known about SSB4. So when this thread turns off topic, I blame boredom or Sonic.

"PETA Member"

Surprise, confetti, vodka. :rolleyes:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Speaking of Sonic...

Check out this character for Sonic All Stars Racing

Do YOU know who this is?

I do. Because of my "Location"

Morbi

Scavenger
SSB4 Pokemon reveal or not, I kinda feel like they owe us something too after the PKMN Bank fiasco. Maybe some other downloadable Pokemon freebie in addition to the Celebi. Not actually expecting anything as an "apology" though, but one can dream.

lol, Morbid on Injustice. Who does she use I wonder?

And good luck on your... trips. Know how it is having to take a long hiatus like that when life demands it.

Say what you will about Scorpion, but he was still at least a more acceptable addition than Batgirl. Lord knows we already had enough Batman characters in the game, and if anymore were to be added it should've been something like Ra's al Ghul or Clayface IMO. Scorpion did have too much going for him in the gameplay department though I felt, even compared to his usual appearances in MK.

But yeah, should've gotten something like Supergirl, Power Girl, Swamp Thing, Static Shock, etc. as the last DLC character or two after Zatanna. Ah well... At least there wasn't Sub-Zero like some were speculating before.
I predominantly used Batman, he was, for all intents and purposes, my main. Bane was my secondary, he was really fun as no one really knew how to deal with him. Deathstroke was my other character, I used him a lot, I stopped shortly after release because most of the casuals were complaining. I already knew they were going to patch his zoning and ruin his viability, so I swapped over to Nightwing, I thought it was cute using him and Batman together. I never really used Bane after the first month because he wasn't as ideal. He was still a good character to confuse people with.

It was funny, I was one of Batgirl's only supporters, it was what I was known for on TYM. I hated her play-style though.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You know what would be great for a character in a Sega All Stars game?

Someone from Shining Force. Even the Neo version of Max is something.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I predominantly used Batman, he was, for all intents and purposes, my main. Bane was my secondary, he was really fun as no one really knew how to deal with him. Deathstroke was my other character, I used him a lot, I stopped shortly after release because most of the casuals were complaining. I already knew they were going to patch his zoning and ruin his viability, so I swapped over to Nightwing, I thought it was cute using him and Batman together. I never really used Bane after the first month because he wasn't as ideal. He was still a good character to confuse people with.

It was funny, I was one of Batgirl's only supporters, it was what I was known for on TYM. I hated her play-style though.
I mostly used Batman at first too. Mostly I guess because he sorta seemed like the easy to use, or newb-friendly character based on my experience from the demo. Slade I made one of my mains too even knowing they would prolly nerf him at some point because of.. what you said. Still one of my mains despite that along with Raven (secondaries are Black Adam, Hawkgirl, Flash, Lobo, and Zod thanks to Man of Steel). Surprisingly though I never used Cyborg much to complete the holy Teen Titans trinity of the game...

Bane be my favorite low tier character. He's fun using against someone who doesn't know what they're doing much or how to deal with him, but against a good player you won't get too far with him..

On a side note, with how much I like using telekinetics like Raven and Ermac, makes me all the more hopeful for Mewtwo being more viable like them assuming it still returns in SSB4.. Ah, it will return; what am I saying?

Oh, as for Batgirl, I actually liked her playstyle more than I thought I would surprisingly. Has a ridiculous amount of moves compared to the average character (played like how Batman himself should have if anything). Having to use her super while in the air could still get annoying sometimes though despite the couple of combos you can use to follow up with it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Did they ever finish doing all the DLC? Were any new characters added since I last checked.

I don't think there was.

I was hoping Static would be added

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
They may be saving some of them for a sequel or something, which would prolly be the smarter thing to do at this point considering how many have stopped playing the game by now or awhile ago. Did love that Man of Steel skin for Zod though (with the armor, not the black jumpsuit), even as late an addition as it was.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
You know what would be great for a character in a Sega All Stars game?

Someone from Shining Force. Even the Neo version of Max is something.
You know who would be great in Transformed?

Ryo, Billy Hatcher, Zobio and Zobiko, Opa-Opa, the ChuChus, Jackie and Akira, and the Bonanza Bros.

I'm more than a little upset that every character I used in the first game was cut.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
When we do get another game in the Sonic & All-Stars series, for starters I think we should get the likes of Billy Hatcher and Ryo back so we can please some of the people that were upset. Then we should include new characters like Arle, Shou, Sakura, Ristar, and Vectorman.

Never did get into the whole Miku thing to be honest.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It's a good thing that I only play the racing games for the Sonic characters and will never be disappointed since I have no idea who any of the Sega characters are outside of Vectorman, Ristar and Nights since Sonic is the only Sega thing I've ever played and ever will play. XD

Well, until I get the Project Diva games. Love me some Miku. ¦3

Probably the only disappointing thing in Transformed for me is that Blaze isn't in it.

I'll live, though. It's not like that piece of **** Silver got in. ¦D

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
No, I don't get Miku because I wasn't much of a Vocaloid fan to begin with.

Unless we're talking ¡CARLITO! ¡CARLITO! ¡CARLA-LA-LITO! here.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Speaking of Sonic...

Check out this character for Sonic All Stars Racing

Do YOU know who this is?

I do. Because of my "Location"
WTF that's probably one of the most random things I've ever seen. Come on Sakurai, you can top it by adding Reggie :troll:.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
At the present point, we've pretty much touched everything known about SSB4. So when this thread turns off topic, I blame boredom or Sonic.
New people keep the thread refreshed in a way though the board's old veteran hags such as myself just wanna mess around and lol post.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I honestly don't quite understand this response, but your sig is distracting me too much for me to worry about it.

Especially since I don't have any idea who that chick is but want to know. XD

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Maybe Sakurai is following Apple's lead and making you pay for everything you want to download.

The same thing with Microsoft and Sony.
Except this is a game made by SEGA, so Sakurai isn't involved at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom