• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Smash Boards has so many freaking color options now. I'm liking it. Gotta say, the Dark Red and Black looks killer. Probably the best part of the update.

However, he goes on a diet whenever he kart races
Of course. He doesn't want his fat to slow him down. He needs to win at any cost.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I use Garnet currently, but I don't like any better than the old ruby

New ruby sucks

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I myself am using Onyx.

Despite red being my fave color, Garnet and Ruby don't offer enough of a change to me to be worth it from the default scheme. At least old Ruby seemed to change more. But I like the look of Onyx.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I myself am using Onyx.

Despite red being my fave color, Garnet and Ruby don't offer enough of a change to me to be worth it from the default scheme. At least old Ruby seemed to change more. But I like the look of Onyx.
I'm also using Onyx right now. I like it above the rest so far, but I'm still trying them out.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So guys, I need your advice. Wanting to upgrade my regular 3DS, I recently picked up a Silver Mario & Luigi Special Edition 3DS XL for $200. I did, after all, have to share one 3DS with three brothers. Even though buying a 3DS XL may seen justified in my case, I just have this sense that I made the wrong decision buying it. I feel an irresistible urge to just go back and return it. I'm a pretty double minded person, and before buying it, I was certain I would keep it, but now... ahhh I just don't know if I really want to keep it. Is the 3DS XL really worth it? Is it that much better than the regular 3DS? Any justification for me keeping it would be much appreciated. :)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Yes! Sure, I have some chipping after I dropped it on cement two days after getting it for Christmas, but it works and feels a lot sturdier than the old one. Also, you'll come to love the larger room for your hands.

I'm currently using Topaz.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
*looking through the theme list* I've never even used these before...huh? The hell is a Sugilite? *tries it out*

I see, it's my favorite color. Awesome. ¦D

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Hey guys, I'm thinking of making a Brawl combo video; however, I seem to lack an epic song that is suited to be a combo video song. Any suggestions? :grin:

MrsAccount

Smash Cadet
I'm going to completely shift convo for a sec because this doesn't warrant a thread on its own:
I want E Canister to replace M Tomato and Sonic Shoes to replace Bunny Ears.

That is all.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hey guys, I'm thinking of making a Brawl combo video; however, I seem to lack an epic song that is suited to be a combo video song. Any suggestions? :grin:
Personally I think it depends on the character/s. Are you planning on using a single specific character for the video, (who would it be if so?) or multiple characters?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Got nothing, but it depends on the characters, and the style you prefer. Hope Pit's safe btw. :(

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Combo video? Only if it's Falcon

Strap down your dongs and dongesses (For the ladies ;)) before playing.

Last edited:

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Personally I think it depends on the character/s. Are you planning on using a single specific character for the video, (who would it be if so?) or multiple characters?
Got nothing, but it depends on the characters, and the style you prefer. Hope Pit's safe btw. :(
It's a combo video for ZSS and Metaknight, quite intense.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's a combo video for ZSS and Metaknight, quite intense.
I'm not good with music these days, sorry. However, in cases of intensity, if I was in this position, I'd try to find epic video game music, or perhaps an instrumental with or without chorus, or if you're lucky, a Newgrounds song, but that's just examples of genre or stuff that I'd use. Please don't use rap/hip hop though... That's probably like the worst genre to use for Combo vids...

*twitches at reading Metaknight* Don't mind me.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm sure you all remember me complainin and bitchin about the guy I like telling me he has a boyfriend on Christmas.

Today I asked him I had been 3 weeks earlier what might've happened.

His response?

''IDK."

...Okay then. Just keep me on this rollercoaster why don't you.

Also how about them Brothers, they sure do Smash don't they?

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Still would be curious about that The Mysterious Murasame Castle reboot/sequel.

I mean, I did love Kid Icarus: Uprising for basically updating the Kid Icarus lore, so I want to see similar stuff like that in the future.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
By the way guys, have we ever learned what that last USSF4 character was?

Alzi

Smash Master

Oh yeah anyone know where I can find high quality artwork for the smash 4 characters? I have the e3 press kit images but that doesn't include the new characters that have been revealed so far. The artwork has to be really high in quality like the ones in the press kit or close to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom