• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Wasn't K. Rool about the same size or just slightly taller than Bowser in SS? I honestly can't recall.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Damn, Rosalina is huge based on the Picture of the Day. I wonder if a certain Goddess of Light might have the same sized if she were to be confirmed.

I figured she was going to be tall

Have you ever seen how big she is in galaxy?

Big target? Easy to hit? Very light?

That smells.

Hopefully, she has the power to compensate for it. Key word being hopefully.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Lightweight, and Tall? I wonder how that will fare... I'm seeing a high tier....

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
What is it with anti-gravity and light weight in Smash Bros.?

Mewtwo was a lightweight, but in Pokemon, he's around 200 pounds. Now Rosalina is a lightweight despite being a heavyweight in Mario Kart.

On the flipside, I think that makes Rosalina the first Mario series lightweight.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I may be late on this but I'm posting anyways:

Looks like Rosalina & Luma's up air includes a hidden tiny galaxy under her dress to deal the damage.. I love details like this.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
With the latest picture, I realized something. My mains are all small...Pikachu, Mr. Game and Watch, Ice Climbers...

My wish list also has mostly small characters:

Bowser Jr.
Ashley
Viridi

Guess I like them short...

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

Looks like Rosalina & Luma's up air includes a hidden tiny galaxy under her dress to deal the damage.. I love details like this.
Rosalina's vag as a new galaxy confirmed.
Her down smash also makes tiny galaxies appear on both sides. I hope she uses other kinds of space/star based magic in her attacks, like making tiny black holes.

I think one of her special moves is some kind of gravity field that also uses the star cursor from the Galaxy games. Rosalina uses it to draw a bunch of items to her and to "deflect" Mario's FLUDD by making it shoot in an arc over her head.

------

Tangina---- I mean, crap. Well, it's too early and we still have to see what her trade off is (Most people speculate her damage output).

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Dang. I can't believe tomorrow is already Christmas Eve, this year has gone by pretty freaking fast for me. xD

I would say Merry Christmas, but seeing as we aren't going any where or doing anything special for for both of the Christmas days I'll wait until tomorrow. xD

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202

actually, her up air and her down air are virtually the same sans direction. no galaxy appeared when she knocked link down with her d-air so likely this comes from another move.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Lightweight, and Tall? I wonder how that will fare... I'm seeing a high tier....

Unfortunately, those 2 things are a disadvantage to her. Being Tale means shes going to be eating lasers and other projectiles quite often. Lightweight characters get killed rather early. The thing she has going for her is her gimmick. Her gimmick has the potential to be devastating. However being Tall and Lightweight? Yea no. Lightweight and small? Sure. Big and heavy? Not that best, but potential there. Small and heavy? Watch the heads roll.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
actually, her up air and her down air are virtually the same sans direction. no galaxy appeared when she knocked link down with her d-air so likely this comes from another move.
Seems to be a forward aerial, because when she's inflicting damage on Pit she doesn't turn around in any fashion, a traditional characteristic of back aerials. Judging by the way it functions, it's a heavily delayed attack, which makes it awkward to inflict but at the same time it will have good range to compensate.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm so looking forward to finally playing Super Mario 3d World.

Been looking forward to it ever since I heard how it good it was.

I did get Sonic Lost World though.

It was...Enjoyable. The first half was fantastic. The second half...ehhh...

Can't wait 'til Christmas. :D

D

Deleted member

Just got a HDTV and a couple of Wii U games (Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3). Would have gotten a Wii U, but Best Buy was out of them. I am going to check out stores tomorrow to see if the Wii U is available in any of them.

Clearly if the Wii U isn't selling well, there must be one around where I live. Will be getting a 3DS later (definitely getting Luigi's Mansion and probably Kid Icarus: Uprising as well).

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Just got a HDTV and a couple of Wii U games (Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3). Would have gotten a Wii U, but Best Buy was out of them. I am going to check out stores tomorrow to see if the Wii U is available in any of them.

Clearly if the Wii U isn't selling well, there must be one around where I live. Will be getting a 3DS later (definitely getting Luigi's Mansion and probably Kid Icarus: Uprising as well).
Go for the Wind Waker Bundle, it's the best!!!

D

Deleted member

Go for the Wind Waker Bundle, it's the best!!!
I actually did play that for some time when I had a Gamecube, but I didn't really get into it (then again, I never spent too much time on a Zelda game). However, I will give it another chance should I find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom