• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I actually did play that for some time when I had a Gamecube, but I didn't really get into it (then again, I never spent too much time on a Zelda game). However, I will give it another chance should I find one.
Totally, I happened to be lucky and get the last one at my local Gamestop :awesome:. It's really either that or the Mario U bundle if you're looking for a good deal. The awesome thing about the Zelda one though is that smexy gamepad, mmmhhhh.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Still waiting on that MK8 bundle to actually go for a ambulance noise. But i'm gonna get one when MK8 releases anyway... bundle or not, but i'd like a bundle...

I really hope 2014 is the year of the wii U because heavy hitters are gonna release. Hope it does well.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Still waiting on that MK8 bundle to actually go for a ambulance noise. But i'm gonna get one when MK8 releases anyway... bundle or not, but i'd like a bundle...

I really hope 2014 is the year of the wii U because heavy hitters are gonna release. Hope it does well.
I don't see how it couldn't do well with all the amazing games coming out.

Unless Nintendo pulls a "Please understand, all 2014 titles pushed back to 2015"

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I don't see how it couldn't do well with all the amazing games coming out.

Unless Nintendo pulls a "Please understand, all 2014 titles pushed back to 2015"
I think it'll do well, but i'm being realistic since the market/life is unpredictable.

I hope they don't do that, that would certainly hurt things...

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't get your hopes up for the Wii U to sell well. Nintendo has had over a year to prove to customers that the Wii U is a desirable product and they simply haven't done that outside of Nintendo fans. Nintendo wasted their year start and now that the Xbox One and PS4 is out, the Wii U won't be able to gain much in regards to sales.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
It looks way too balanced to be true.

Dat background though.

It's also based on Mario Kart 7's rainbow road

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Yeah. Very cool RR. Love how they went all out with it being outer space and all. I kinda like the setting of DD's RR though. Above a city.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
After three installments, we finally get it! The stage you know and waited for; Rainbow Road!

Oh, and has anyone discussed the fact that it's Christmas Eve already? Looks like Pikmin 3 is on my way! And maybe some components to my new bedroom set. Building a computer Christmas Day.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Yeah, regardless of system, they stages on both look absolutely brilliant and I can't wait to play on them. Pilotwings especially interests me. I just want to see the full course of that stage from liftoff to Wuhu Island!

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Yeah, regardless of system, they stages on both look absolutely brilliant and I can't wait to play on them. Pilotwings especially interests me. I just want to see the full course of that stage from liftoff to Wuhu Island!
That is probably the best stage shown so far. That or Mario Galaxy, it depends on how they work.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
You don't like reset bomb forest? D:

Anyway, according to his miiverse comment, it's going to be a cruise type stage.
Reset Bomb Forest is okay, but there are many other stages from Kid Icarus which would've been more interesting imho.
I don't understand what he means with cruise. Is it like the Halberd or like Mute City?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You don't like reset bomb forest? D:

Anyway, according to his miiverse comment, it's going to be a cruise type stage.

I like Reset Bomb Forest. D: Actually lucky to get a Kid Icarus stage that isn't Skyworld. But now if only there was one for the WiiU for balance.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The Lightning Chariot Tower, the Lunar Sanctum, the Thunder Cloud Temple, the Aurum Fleet, the Chaos Vortex, the Space-Pirate Ship and the Underworld would all make interesting Kid Icarus stages. That isn't surprising, considering Kid Icarus: Uprising boasts some of the best graphics on the 3DS.

With Arena Ferox, Reset Bomb Forest and Rainbow Road revealed for the 3DS version, I wonder what will be the stages for Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus and Mario Kart on the Wii U version. Maybe there will be two Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus stages per version? It's a bit of a stretch, but I would like it. (Or at least, bring back Castle Siege and Skyworld.)

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Reset Bomb Forest is okay, but there are many other stages from Kid Icarus which would've been more interesting imho.
I don't understand what he means with cruise. Is it like the Halberd or like Mute City?
Given that it's Mario Kart, I assume it takes more after Mute City.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Merry Christmas to Sakurai. Hope he gets one day off from all the annoying, demanding, young, and dumb fans.... oh, and me too.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marry Christmas to Sakurai!

Also, the Spirit Train is currently my favorite stage on the 3DS version. Not sure what other possible stages could change my mind yet.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Rainbow Road look nice. I think it is gonna end up working like PTAD from the way that platform looks.

Also merry Christmas Eve every one. May Santa Ashanrd visit your homes and leave you some bloody medieval weapons.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
The platform they're fighting on makes me think Mute City/Port Town stage.

I wodner if it will Shy Guy racers again. Or will it be Mario characters that aren't playable in Smash. (Occasional cameos from playable Mario characters when they aren't in the battle possibly)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah. Rainbow Road does give off that Mute City vibe doesn't it? Well I imagine we will still see one or two F-Zero stages though.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I think getting at least one stage from every series included so far, bar perhaps ROB, is a given.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Merry Christmas everybody!

May Ganta Claus bring you many presents!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom