• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's kind of freaky because they obviously traced over the same body for everyone, but otherwise it's kind of cool

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
you guys have no idea how long ive dreamed about some sort of Mother remake compilation! it would be glorious!!!! the first game needs it the most though.
btw who else is hyped for the direct tomorrow??? I sure am! :colorful:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I do too, if that wasn't obvious enough.

Are you implying something? :troll:

As a semi-artist myself, I'm simply saying it depends on how you look at it. If you look at it as a innocent drawing, then yeah, I enjoy them. There's a lot of talented people out there. But if you look at it as... a bit of fun on a lonely night... then I don't really like that aspect. I won't go too much into that without accidentally offending anyone.

you guys have no idea how long ive dreamed about some sort of Mother remake compilation! it would be glorious!!!! the first game needs it the most though.
btw who else is hyped for the direct tomorrow??? I sure am! :colorful:

All we need is a port of the Mother Trilogy to the US. Then my life will be complete. Without, y'know, playing them illegally...

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
a bit of fun on a lonely night...

Implying the deed is only done at night.

A little bit back on the Direct, I won't be able to see it until after school...Which is when I have to do what I believe is my hardest midterm. I hope it has something good for it to be worth it.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'll be blunt, shameless and shallow as **** but I only want Palutena because she has a vagina.

That mainly applies to me for Tharja...

Also, love the Frozen avi. I loved that movie, and the Mickey Mouse short for me, a huge classic Disney fan, was the greatest thing ever (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's cameo made my day). Elsa is cute, no way around that.

Back on topic, I'm hoping for Wario, Ice Climbers, Dedede or Zelda.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Just saw the news...
I'm placing bets on more Pikmin 3 DLC!
Can't wait for tomorrow....

[collapse=Warning: Open only after the Direct.]Miis...:glare: [/collapse]

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
As a semi-artist myself, I'm simply saying it depends on how you look at it. If you look at it as a innocent drawing, then yeah, I enjoy them. There's a lot of talented people out there. But if you look at it as... a bit of fun on a lonely night... then I don't really like that aspect. I won't go too much into that without accidentally offending anyone.
Why not both? :troll:
All we need is a port of the Mother Trilogy to the US. Then my life will be complete. Without, y'know, playing them illegally...
What if they remade all three Mother games in 3D and actually localized them this time. It's plausible, considering Mother 3 was going to be on the N64 and brought outside Japan before it got cancelled and remade into a GBA game.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I would follow the trend of saying I want a female in smash thanks to that reason,

but I don't think it would go over very well. :p

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
My excitement and expectations for this Nintendo Direct:

Keeping expectations low for potential mind blowing.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Don't get me wrong- I'm looking forward to Mario Kart 8 and Bravely Default. I just hope they also have solid details for Bayonetta 2 and X. And a special surprise.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Christmas season has been going on since September if Department stores have anything to do with it

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Not sure if anyone has brought this up but looks like the ND will focus on content from Spring to August 2014. So Interesting.

The Nintendo Direct will is focusing on games released in Spring 14 but my PR email from Nintendo Australia says up until August 2014..
— TomServo (@thomasjones_89)

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Roster Prediction Thread, somebody posted a tweet of Sakurai's referring to the Direct. We may have SM4SH yet! Especially if it doesn't come out in Spring but the Direct covers up to August.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
So I hear Sakurai retweeted the Nintendo Direct announcement. Prepare your bodies, everyone.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Is there any possible way for us to watch the Japanese direct? Apparently, it's happening at 11:00.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Is there any possible way for us to watch the Japanese direct? Apparently, it's happening at 11:00.
Tonight? Wow. Sweet.

Place your bets. Uh uh uh uh uh uh

*panic*

NEWCOMER! There. That's my bet.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
11 in what time zone? It's already 12:30 am in EST.
Hm...

I suppose 11:00 PM Japan Time?

In which case, that would put it around the same time as our direct...

Clarification would be nice....

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
11 in what time zone? It's already 12:30 am in EST.
Sakurai's tweet talked about 23:00, which someone else mentioned translates to 11:00 PM PST. Which would be 2:00 AM EST. Either way, we have to wait another two hours. But 2:00 Am EST is also when Sakurai updates with the Daily Picture, so him tweeting about it could indicate that there won't be a Daily Picture up because of the Direct? Which could just mean because he's watching it, but also could mean that he's gonna hold off because somebody (or somebodies) is[/are] getting revealed during it.

EDIT: Or it could be 11:00 PM Japan Time, haha, I don't really know, somebody with more knowledge can explain.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So, are you guys staying up all night waiting for the Nintendo Direct that won't happen till about 8 hours and 30 minutes from now? I'm going to bed... I'll be catching up with you guys with the news, if there are anything related to Smash, in the morning... Good night! :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom