• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
NO YOU FOOL KOJIMA IS GOD!!!

(Uses Southern accent)
You better watch your mouth son! Young punks like you got no respect for thine elders boy!

Metal Gear Solid 4 will forever be the best movie you will ever play.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hey, hey, hey, let's be fair... our God didn't create those two abominations we call Daisy and Waluigi. :troll:
Really? No wonder they're both so much better compared to Peach and Wario, then. ¦D

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Luigi wearing Peach's dress in M&L:SS was nothing but a ****ing treat. Loved it.
(Skip to 2:30)

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So what are we doing, debating the Mario canon? You pups haven't even begun to tread the waters.

How about the debate over whether the Donkey Kong Land games are direct sequels to their respective Country games or not? (Apparently Cranky Kong was unimpressed by Donkey and Diddy's victory in DKCountry and challenged them to do it again in black and white like the old days.)

Or how about whether Mario and Luigi come from Brooklyn or whether they started off in the Mushroom Kingdom, moved to Brooklyn and stumbled upon the Mushroom kingdom while clearing pipes in Mario Bros?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
People seriously care about the story of Mario games? And they aren't even being sarcastic? Well I kind of understand the Mario and Luigi series and Paper Mario series. But times have really changed a lot, man.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Or how about whether Mario and Luigi come from Brooklyn or whether they started off in the Mushroom Kingdom, moved to Brooklyn and stumbled upon the Mushroom kingdom while clearing pipes in Mario Bros?
Please, the Mario Bros. movie obviously clarifies everything about Mario canon.
:troll:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Off topic, but I'm doing some Christmas Shopping, and I'm thinking about getting Castlevania:LoS-MoF for his 3DS. He's a big Castlevania fan, so did anyone get it? If so, how did you like it? I won't mention the IGN review...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Spiked shells are for sumos only.

The real star of this picture is Marshall Luigi. That's just some Top Tier threads he's wearing.

Off topic, but I'm doing some Christmas Shopping, and I'm thinking about getting Castlevania:LoS-MoF for his 3DS. He's a big Castlevania fan, so did anyone get it? If so, how did you like it? I won't mention the IGN review...

I've heard from multiple places that those games aren't exactly the best around. Did this person like the PS3 game? Maybe he'll still appreciate the game regardless of the general consensus.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Does he like God of War, or the console Lord of Shadow games? It seems to be a 2D version of that, based on my brief experience with the demo and what I've heard from other people/reviews.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Still, maybe there'll be a Nintendo Direct release in Japan during New Year's Eve. To celebrate the new year, you know? That would be something I could see Sakurai and Reggie doing.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Does he like God of War, or the console Lord of Shadow games? It seems to be a 2D version of that, based on my brief experience with the demo and what I've heard from other people/reviews.
He does enjoy that.. so I'm assuming that It will be a safe bet.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Somehow I have this feeling that the last Nintendo Direct will have Snake at the very end, hiding under his box as the screen fades out.

Wonder Red, of course, simply flies through the sky and lands on the earth with a huge explosion within the first four seconds.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
Well I guess the pic of the day out right confirms yellow devil as a stage hazard....seems to me like hes gonna be a pain in the ass to work around though

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Does Kojima have to beg Sakurai to put Snake in Smash every time Sakurai is making a new Smash game? It is quite telling if Kojima is always begging Sakurai to include Snake... almost as if he knows Snake is undeserving and he desperately needs to convince Sakurai to change his mind and add Snake every single time Sakurai makes a Smash game.

Kojima needs to make a new Metal Gear Solid game for the Wii U instead of remaking old games that were originally made for past-generation Playstation consoles. Then maybe Snake can be legitimately deserving.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Does Kojima have to beg Sakurai to put Snake in Smash every time Sakurai is making a new Smash game? It is quite telling if Kojima is always begging Sakurai to include Snake... almost as if he knows Snake is undeserving and he desperately needs to convince Sakurai to change his mind and add Snake every single time Sakurai makes a Smash game.

Kojima needs to make a new Metal Gear Solid game for the Wii U instead of remaking old games that were originally made for past-generation Playstation consoles. Then maybe Snake can be legitimately deserving.
Like the one time he did that on the Gameboy Color? lol

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Wonder-Red being confirmed would be the dark horse/wild card candidate in my book.

Snake I'm actually expecting to return because of his popularity.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
>Has paper worth 1/3rd of grade due tomorrow
>Only about a 1/10th done
>Failing class means not being able to take class again for 2 years
>Goes on Smashboards every hour, wondering if a new character will be revealed this week.

What the hell am I doing with my life?

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
To be fair I'd be doing the same thing if I were in college. I mean if the paper is on the history of calculus and the evolution of theorums and laws, I'd be crackin' down on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom