• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You're a monster.
This totally makes sense considering Xellos from The Slayers was one of my childhood role models. ¦D

The question is, am I a beautiful monster that you don't mind? ¦3

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The lack of Nazo no Murasame-Jo in the Japanese Wii U Virtual Console does seem very suspicious. I wonder if they are intentionally waiting for March (the game's anniversary) until then. If that were the case, it would be the most appropriate time to reveal Takamaru. The chances of localization could be decent since it isn't as text heavy as the previously released Shin Onigashi and (Super) Famicom Tantei Club, though I wouldn't bet on it.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Exactly 6 months without a new newcomer... :ohwell: I guess we aren't seeing any more newcomers till E3 2014 or when SSB4 actually comes out...

I doubt it will be that long. The Direct for December and January will probably have one, especially with the way reveals have significantly picked up this month (we're currently 7 for 8). They might hold things off though because Zelda seems like a lock for the 26th and Metaknight/King Dedede for January 10th. Time will tell but it's kind of hard to complain especially now that we've gotten two stages in two weeks.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
If the Cranky Kong thing is anything to learn from, (info that was leaked/hinted at a week before)
I think we might get a official announcement from Nintendo about it's possible Spring release date.

If it is truly to be released in the spring, I think in the next direct some more new characters may be released to generate more hype before the game releases.

As of right now we have nearly half the Brawl roster, and my guess is that some newcomers may not be revealed until the games out like Wolf, R.O.D and Toon Link (if you considered him one)

Trying to be optimistic here.

Typhl0si0n

Smash Apprentice
Waiting for newcomers sucks. Sucks more than anything SSB related for me. The stages are awesome, the music is gonna be awesome, and I don't give a damn about items.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
I'm still fighting for the possibility that we'll snag a reveal of a Kirby character sometime soon. Maybe sometime this week.

Or Sakurai could be revealing only the starters, which would be acceptable I guess, if not disappointing...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I dunno about you guys but two JoJos being in J-Stars is the only good gaming news for today. Za Warudo!

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
Screw j-stars.

If it ain't on the 3DS and chock full of mofos like in JUS, then it sucks.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
The reveal of Joseph Joestar and Jonathan Joestar in J-Stars >>>>> Most of Smash's updates right now. (Only Mega Man's reveal is comparable)At least for me since Jojo is amazing.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The reveal of Jospeh Joestar and Jonathan Joestar in J-Stars >>>>> Most of Smash's updates right now. (Only Mega Man's reveal is comparable)At least for me since Jojo is amazing.
I have no idea who those people are

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
If we don't get something by the end of the week then I can almost guarantee they're holding off until an actual Direct, whether it's December's or January's. Something I'd love for them to do is show a new trailer with three "new" returning veterans, one from the original, one from Melee, and one from Brawl and then at the end reveal a newcomer.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
If we don't get something by the end of the week then I can almost guarantee they're holding off until an actual Direct, whether it's December's or January's. Something I'd love for them to do is show a new trailer with three "new" returning veterans, one from the original, one from Melee, and one from Brawl and then at the end reveal a newcomer.
Yoshi, Zelda, Lucas and Hades.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Yoshi, Mewtwo, King Dedede & Shulk?

Prince Komic you didn't answer me! Who's that girl on your avatar?
And since you're here, who's that girl in your signature?

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Ice Climbers, King Dedede, R.O.B., and Classic Ganon to advertise A Link Between Worlds in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom